Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibn Kathir / The Beginning and End

Salam brothers and sisters

I recently came across Omar Sulaiman's version of Ibn Kathir's The Beginning and End Book. I've been wanting to read it, so I downloaded it but never got far. I got really excited when I found this YT version. His way of presenting Islamic mesmerizing facts is so engaging and puts me at awe every time. For someone who feels they have a lot to learn Islamically and especially about the reality and beauty of creation, this series fills up so much of my curious needs and makes me fall in love with the nature of everyday. Sub7an Allah it's like Islamic knowledge just keeps giving and giving and the value never decreases. Exactly like Allah said in surat Baqara 106
    مَا نَنسَخْ مِنْ آيَةٍ أَوْ نُنسِهَا نَأْتِ بِخَيْرٍ مِّنْهَا أَوْ مِثْلِهَا ۗ أَلَمْ تَعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
    "If We ever abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten, We replace it with a better or similar one. Do you not know that Allah is Most Capable of everything?​​​​​​"

I hope you enjoy this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbXoUdUG0MQ&list=PLutdSTmJ7bALsUhQRrcMIMLX bG6GPXpGv&index=38

Ps. Its a random episode I just happen to be watching now. I suggest you start at episode 1.

Starts
    20-07-19
    Ends
    20-07-19

Excuse the calendar typo. Newbie here.

Comment

Working...
    X