Read this Durud after Asr on Friday to have 80 years of sins forgiven

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read this Durud after Asr on Friday to have 80 years of sins forgiven

Read this Durud 80 times after Asr salaat on Friday (without getting up from your place) and reap the rewards (Insha'Allah)...

Durud:
    Allah humma sali alaa muhammadi nin nabiyil umiyi wa alaa aalihii wasalim tasliman
    Meaning of this Durud: O Allah shower your mercy upon Muhammad, the unlettered Prophet, and upon his family, and grant them best of peace.

HADITH:
    It is narrated by Abu Hurairah (May Allah Be Pleased With Him), that the Prophet (SAW) said:
    Whoever prays this Durud on Friday after Asr salah 80 times before getting up from his place; eighty years of his sins will be forgiven and he will be given eighty years of Thawaab (reward).
    الْحَمْد لله

Jzk

Comment

Asalamu alaikum do you have the reference?
      What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

We worry about tomorrow as if its guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
        Asalamu alaikum do you have the reference?
        I found this fatwa discussing about it's authenticity

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Comment

Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

I found this fatwa discussing about it's authenticity
          So very weak

Jazak Allah khair
          What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

We worry about tomorrow as if its guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

So very weak

Jazak Allah khair
            According to this site, "The Scholars have stated that this hadith is weak, but not fabricated. Since it is not fabricated, it can be acted upon for virtues. Scholars such as Ibn Salah and Imam An Nawawi have clearly stated that weak ahadith can be quoted and acted upon for virtues."

This Hadith is classified in Jamee Sagheer as 'Hasan' (good/accepted), so although it is considered weak due to the many different narrations, we can still act upon this for the virtues that it brings.

Another thing is that this durud is similar to that of a blessing to the Prophet (SAW) and according to this hadith of the Messenger of Allah (SAW):
            Arabic- man sal la alaya salaatan waahidatan salal laahu alayhi ashraa [rawahul Muslim]
            English- Allah sends ten blessings upon the person who sends one blessing upon me. [Muslim]

If we read this durud 80 times we will be bestowed 800 blessings from Allah (SWT) (Insha'Allah).

Here is another Hadith:
            Arabic- Inna awlan naasi bi yawmal kiyaamati aktharuhum alayya salaata [rawahat Tirimidhi]
            English- The person who sends blessings upon me abundantly will be nearest to me on the Day of Judgement. [Tirimidhi]

So all in all, there is no harm in following this Hadith for it brings many benefits and blessings.

Forgive me if I am wrong as only Allah knows best.

Jazak Allah
            Last edited by Zainab; 11-07-19, 08:43 PM.
            الْحَمْد لله

Comment

Working...
            X