• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaas
    replied
    Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

No the speaker
    muhammed raslan
    you listen to them sounds good at start next thing you know your like shamsi everyone is a mubtadi no one follows way of the salaf
    Even if ruler abuses my wife i cant do anything
    Hahaha ikr raslan is a joke, i like to avoid dodgy scholars even if theyre speaking about non dodgy things

Leave a comment:

• Abu julaybeeb
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaas View Post

Nouman is a madkhali??

anyway the pillar youtube channel is definately a whole madkhali archive so best to avoid regarding deen
    No the speaker
    muhammed raslan
    you listen to them sounds good at start next thing you know your like shamsi everyone is a mubtadi no one follows way of the salaf
    Even if ruler abuses my wife i cant do anything
    Last edited by Abu julaybeeb; 21-05-19, 02:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kaas
    replied
    Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
    Becareful how much you listen to him he is a hardcore madkhali one of the biggest madkhalis
    he regards the tyrannical president sisi as his wali amr that must be obeyed at all times
    Even when sisi fought against morsi who tried to implement sharia (using democracy -_-)
    Nouman is a madkhali??

anyway the pillar youtube channel is definately a whole madkhali archive so best to avoid regarding deen

Leave a comment:

• Abu julaybeeb
    replied
    Becareful how much you listen to him he is a hardcore madkhali one of the biggest madkhalis
    he regards the tyrannical president sisi as his wali amr that must be obeyed at all times
    Even when sisi fought against morsi who tried to implement sharia (using democracy -_-)

Leave a comment:

• Ibn Qayyim's refutation of nouman ali Khan's statement on aqeedah

Working...
X