Ibn Qayyim's refutation of nouman ali Khan's statement on aqeedah

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibn Qayyim's refutation of nouman ali Khan's statement on aqeedah

“Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today, have you used one to say ‘Alhamdulilah

Becareful how much you listen to him he is a hardcore madkhali one of the biggest madkhalis
    he regards the tyrannical president sisi as his wali amr that must be obeyed at all times
    Even when sisi fought against morsi who tried to implement sharia (using democracy -_-)

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
      Becareful how much you listen to him he is a hardcore madkhali one of the biggest madkhalis
      he regards the tyrannical president sisi as his wali amr that must be obeyed at all times
      Even when sisi fought against morsi who tried to implement sharia (using democracy -_-)
      Nouman is a madkhali??

anyway the pillar youtube channel is definately a whole madkhali archive so best to avoid regarding deen
      Please visit my Youtube cooking channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...YMkhbbgtX-lL8Q

Comment

Originally posted by Kaas View Post

Nouman is a madkhali??

anyway the pillar youtube channel is definately a whole madkhali archive so best to avoid regarding deen
        No the speaker
        muhammed raslan
        you listen to them sounds good at start next thing you know your like shamsi everyone is a mubtadi no one follows way of the salaf
        Even if ruler abuses my wife i cant do anything
        Last edited by Abu julaybeeb; 21-05-19, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

No the speaker
          muhammed raslan
          you listen to them sounds good at start next thing you know your like shamsi everyone is a mubtadi no one follows way of the salaf
          Even if ruler abuses my wife i cant do anything
          Hahaha ikr raslan is a joke, i like to avoid dodgy scholars even if theyre speaking about non dodgy things
          Please visit my Youtube cooking channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...YMkhbbgtX-lL8Q

Comment

Working...
          X