Arabic Islamic lectures/reminders?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arabic Islamic lectures/reminders?

hope you are all in the best of health and imaan insha’Allah, I was wondering could you guys please list Arabic lectures/reminders with eng subs please. I have listened to a few know and recognise the sheikhs faces but I don’t know their names.

No Sufi sheikhs or Sufi lectures because some tend to go into mystical bidah stuff so just proper legit ones please thanks

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post

hope you are all in the best of health and imaan insha’Allah, I was wondering could you guys please list Arabic lectures/reminders with eng subs please. I have listened to a few know and recognise the sheikhs faces but I don’t know their names.

No Sufi sheikhs or Sufi lectures because some tend to go into mystical bidah stuff so just proper legit ones please thanks

i highly rate this channel, the channel is called Only for Allah
    https://www.youtube.com/user/fallingsoulja/videos

its got arabic language with english subs

the main shaykhs on this channel is shaykh mansur as salimi and shaykh nayef

hope this helps sis remember me in your duas

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

i highly rate this channel, the channel is called Only for Allah
      https://www.youtube.com/user/fallingsoulja/videos

its got arabic language with english subs

the main shaykhs on this channel is shaykh mansur as salimi and shaykh nayef

hope this helps sis remember me in your duas

Oh yeah he’s really cool get very emotional listening to him, I’ll check it out properly later but yeah that’s the kinda thing I was looking for thanks

I will insha’Allah be patient

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post

Oh yeah he’s really cool get very emotional listening to him, I’ll check it out properly later but yeah that’s the kinda thing I was looking for thanks

I will insha’Allah be patient
        no worries sis

Comment

Working...
        X