X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No soul can ever die except by Allah's leave and at a term appointed
    Al-e-Imran - 3:145

Comment

Lo! Allah loveth those who put their trust (in Him)
      Al-e-Imran - 3:159

Comment

For man was created weak
        An-Nisa - 4:28

Comment

Say: "All things are from Allah"
          An-Nisa - 4:78

Comment

Fitnah is worse than killing
            Al Baqarah (2:191)

Comment

If a man kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell, to abide therein (For ever): And the wrath and the curse of Allah are upon him
              An-Nisa - 4:93

Comment

Allah loveth not the utterance of harsh speech save by one who hath been wronged
                An-Nisa - 4:148

Comment

Comment

Comment

"He who does an atoms weight of good will see it, and he who does an atoms weight of evil will see it." 7:8

Comment

For, Believers are those who, when Allah is mentioned, feel a tremor in their hearts, and when they hear His signs rehearsed, find their faith strengthened, and put (all) their trust in their Lord;

Noble Quran 8:2

Comment

My Lord! Open up for me my heart.
                          And ease for me my task.
                          And untie the knot of my tongue.
                          That they may understand my speech.

Qur'an - 20:25-28

Comment

And by the Mercy of Allah, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about you; so pass over (their faults), and ask (Allah's) Forgiveness for them; and consult them in the affair. Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him). (3:159)

Comment

And those who pray, "Our Lord! Grant unto us wives and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous." Those are the ones who will be rewarded with the highest place in heaven, because of their patient constancy: therein shall they be met with salutations and peace, Dwelling therein;- how beautiful an abode and place of rest! 25:74-76

Comment

O mankind! If you are in doubt about the Resurrection, then verily We have created you (i.e. Adam) from dust, then from a Nutfah (mixed drops of male and female sexual discharge i.e. offspring of Adam), then from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood) then from a little lump of flesh - some formed and some unformed (as in the case of miscarriage) - that We may make (it) clear to you (i.e. to show you Our Power and Ability to do what We will). And We cause whom We will to remain in the wombs for an appointed term, then We bring you out as infants, then (give you growth) that you may reach your age of full strength. And among you there is he who dies (young), and among you there is he who is brought back to the miserable old age, so that he knows nothing after having known. And you see the earth barren, but when We send down water (rain) on it, it is stirred (to life), and it swells and puts forth every lovely kind (of growth). (22:5)

Comment

Working...
                                X