100+ verses of the Quran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100+ verses of the Quran

Let's get to a 100! Post your favorite verses from the quran. I will try to do as many as I can in shaa Allah :)

‘The parable of those who spend their wealth in the way of God is that of a grain, out of which grow seven ears, in every ear a hundred grains.’
    (al-Baqarah 2: 261)

Comment

‘Your Lord has decreed that you shall serve none but Him, and do good to your parents. Should one or both of them reach old age with you, never say ‘Ugh’ to them, nor scold either of them; but speak to them kindly and respectfully, spread over them the wings of humility and mercy, and say, ‘My Lord, have mercy upon them, as they raised me up when I was little.’
      (al-Isra 17: 23- 4)

Comment

‘The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto; but if a person forgives and makes peace, his reward rests with God; He loves not those who do wrong.’
        (al-Shura 42: 40)

Comment

‘And be true to every promise- for, verily you willl be called to account for every promise which you have made.’
          (al-Isra 17: 34)

Comment

‘Never let your enmity for anyone lead you into the sin of deviating from justice. Always be just: that is closest to being God-fearing.’
            (al-Ma’idah 5:8)

Comment

‘Say: He is God, the One and Unique;
              God, the Eternal source and support
              Of everything;
              He begets not, and neither is He begotten;
              And none is His equal.’
              (al-Ikhlas 112: 1-4)

Comment

‘Will they not, then, try to understand this Qur’an?
                Had it come from anyone other than God, they would have found in it many an inner contradiction.’
                (al-Nisa 4:82)

Comment

‘Blessed is He in whose hands is the Kingdom- who is powerful over everything- who has created death and life, so that He might test you as to which among you [proves that he] is good in conduct.’
                  (al-Mulk 67: 1-2)

Comment

Then do ye remember Me; I will remember you. Be grateful to Me, and reject not Faith. (al-Baqara 2:152)

Comment

The good deed and the evil deed are not alike. Repel the evil deed with one which is better, then lo! he, between whom and thee there was enmity (will become) as though he was a bosom friend. (41:34)

Comment

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." (39:53)

Comment

Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom
                          Al-Baqara - 2:7

Comment

Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path)
                            Al-Baqara - 2:18

Comment

How can ye reject the faith in Allah? seeing that ye were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will again bring you to life; and again to Him will ye return
                              Al-Baqara - 2:28

Comment

Working...
                              X