100+ verses of the Quran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100+ verses of the Quran

Let's get to a 100! Post your favorite verses from the quran. I will try to do as many as I can in shaa Allah :)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Then do ye remember Me; I will remember you. Be grateful to Me, and reject not Faith. (al-Baqara 2:152)

Comment

The good deed and the evil deed are not alike. Repel the evil deed with one which is better, then lo! he, between whom and thee there was enmity (will become) as though he was a bosom friend. (41:34)

Comment

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." (39:53)

Comment

Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom
                          Al-Baqara - 2:7

Comment

Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path)
                            Al-Baqara - 2:18

Comment

How can ye reject the faith in Allah? seeing that ye were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will again bring you to life; and again to Him will ye return
                              Al-Baqara - 2:28

Comment

Working...
                              X