Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Experience -Want to be happy and have duas answered? Think positively of Allah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IsaahM View Post

Iman fluctuates, it goes up and down and that's how it is there's no shame in it. But you know how people say that music soothes the soul and keeps your heart away from sadness? I've found recently that dhikr does that x 1000000000. It really helps to calm your heart and bring you peace. Just remembering Allah and constantly moving your tongue in His remembrance is sooo beautiful that you have to experience it to believe it. Try fasting also, it gives you more urge to occupy yourself with acts of worship.
    Jazakallah Khair

Do you know this audio you just sent, do u know the reciter and the surah of the Qur'an its from?
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
      Its sad because my heart has become a dark vessel again.
      Im so sorry sis, i wish i could do anything to help but i dont know what to say... may allah ease your affairs Ameen.

did you look into diet change? I just watched a documentary about eating and the man mentioned low fat diets make people depressed the docu was "fat head" it was very interesting to me.

try looking into carnivore diet for mental issues. I know many people think carnivore diet sounds ridiculous but it has helps many people out. Some people just need to switch their diet up, it has helped certain people with depression, anxiety etc
      Please visit my Youtube cooking channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...YMkhbbgtX-lL8Q

Comment

Jazakallah Khair

Do you know this audio you just sent, do u know the reciter and the surah of the Qur'an its from?
        Yes it's from 51:50, just tolddd youuu and the reciter is uhhhhhh I forget the name haiss..
        Lemme pull up a youtube link for you siss

Comment

Originally posted by Kaas View Post

Im so sorry sis, i wish i could do anything to help but i dont know what to say... may allah ease your affairs Ameen.

did you look into diet change? I just watched a documentary about eating and the man mentioned low fat diets make people depressed the docu was "fat head" it was very interesting to me.

try looking into carnivore diet for mental issues. I know many people think carnivore diet sounds ridiculous but it has helps many people out. Some people just need to switch their diet up, it has helped certain people with depression, anxiety etc
          Wow this is interesting.. hmm...

Comment

Jazakallah Khair

Its Mishari Albaghli, I found it on a clip on Instagram... I'm not finding the exact recitation on YouTube :(

Comment

Working...
            X