Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant hadith app Alhamdulilah

Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

came across this hadith app which has the main books of hadith along with a grading as to there authenticity

not sure if it's on ios search greentech apps to check

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eentech.hadith
    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

nice app thanks for sharing

Comment

Bump
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Subhanallah. I was going to ask if anyone know a good hadith app. Jazzak Allah khayran

Comment

Originally posted by Farah. A View Post
          Subhanallah. I was going to ask if anyone know a good hadith app. Jazzak Allah khayran
          Wa iyaak sister Barak Allah fikki

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Jazakallah khayr for sharing. Such a shame it’s not on iPhone
                https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                  Jazakallah khayr for sharing. Such a shame it’s not on iPhone
                  May Allah make things easy for you

Comment

Jazaa'akallah khair, brother.
                    ​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

Working...
                    X