Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going through a difficult time? Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXuuBTUSv3Y
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

thanks JazakAllah Khair
    “You know it's funny, when it rains it pours,
    they got money for wars, but can't feed the poor.” - 2pac

Comment

uuurrrggghhh wish people would stop sharing this creeps videos.

There are hundreds of speakers out there, thousands of videos, this guy is not someone we should be promoting
      FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
        uuurrrggghhh wish people would stop sharing this creeps videos.

There are hundreds of speakers out there, thousands of videos, this guy is not someone we should be promoting
        Lol after reading this I knew it was NAK before even clicking the link.

Comment

I don't normally watch his vids either, given all of the controversy etc, but a lot of others do, this one is short and nothing wrong is said in it afaik (pls point out if i'm incorrect), infact its quite beneficial imo. I know there are a lot of ppl who do similar vids (most can be easily found on the net) but i posted this one. And you know what.. maybe he's changed and sinned and erred and asked Allah S.W.T for forgiveness.. i don't know and nor do you.

Seeing reactions.. i immediately regretted posting. But then i thought.. No. (Unless there is an issue in the message itself)..Putting aside the speaker, for a second. I'm not compelling anyone to watch this lol, just click back or x, rather than constantly moaning about it, if there's nothing beneficial for you to add.

You don't know what someone may be going through or what can help them.. only Allah S.W.T. can. And the video is saying that.. There is nothing better than when Allah S.W.T guides ones heart.

May Allah forgive our sins and guide us to the straight path. Ameen.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
            I don't normally watch his vids either, given all of the controversy etc, but a lot of others do, this one is short and nothing wrong is said in it afaik (pls point out if i'm incorrect), infact its quite beneficial imo. I know there are a lot of ppl who do similar vids (most can be easily found on the net) but i posted this one. And you know what.. maybe he's changed and sinned and erred and asked Allah S.W.T for forgiveness.. i don't know and nor do you.

Seeing reactions.. i immediately regretted posting. But then i thought.. No. (Unless there is an issue in the message itself)..Putting aside the speaker, for a second. I'm not compelling anyone to watch this lol, just click back or x, rather than constantly moaning about it, if there's nothing beneficial for you to add.

You don't know what someone may be going through or what can help them.. only Allah S.W.T. can. And the video is saying that.. There is nothing better than when Allah S.W.T guides ones heart.

May Allah forgive our sins and guide us to the straight path. Ameen.
            This is the issue. He did some pretty messed up things privately, which came out after he was investigated, and told to stop doing the risky actions by his local Muslim community. This included doing marriage and relationship talks as given his own then private issues he wasn't on any moral level to talk about such things.

He agreed to this, but then went back on it, he was therefore warned against publicly. The evidence is all out there.

He has not said such behaviour was wrong, he's not owned up for it, in fact he's carrying out the same sort of talks as before, and still has the same risky views on gender interactions as well btw, and if we promote him we encourage people to follow that others are going to follow him in it, as well as the risk presented by him as he's not made any sort of public statement for his actions nor has he said he's put safeguarding methods in place to make sure it doesn't happen again.
            FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Working...
            X