Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Islamic lecture thread

Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

Alhamdulilah during my time as a Muslim, Allah has blessed me by helping me listen to some really neat lectures
    I've come to the conclusion people will really benefit if they listen inshaAllah so I have started a YouTube channel and will be uploading periodically inshaAllah. When I do upload I'll also upload the lectures here inshaAllah

you can find the channel below (it's only got one lecture on it atm will have it up and running soon inshaAllah)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...T7-JibjWkwFV4Q
    “Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today, have you used one to say ‘Alhamdulilah

Also feel free to post your own lectures here that you have benefited from
    “Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today, have you used one to say ‘Alhamdulilah

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu
                Sorry about the long delay between uploads was experiencing technical difficulties lol. will try post stuff more frequently inshaAllah

Comment

the lecture above is entittled run towards paradise by bilal Assad

Comment

The eternal miracle of the Quran

Comment

Comment

Comment

Lecture on the reality of death by yusha Evans ^^

Comment

I didn't listen to your lessons on Youtube yet but will try.
                            Arabic tutor

Comment

Originally posted by LeesaJohnson View Post
                              I didn't listen to your lessons on Youtube yet but will try.
                              may Allah bless you

Comment

Working...
                              X