Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Islamic lecture thread

Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

Alhamdulilah during my time as a Muslim, Allah has blessed me by helping me listen to some really neat lectures
    I've come to the conclusion people will really benefit if they listen inshaAllah so I have started a YouTube channel and will be uploading periodically inshaAllah. When I do upload I'll also upload the lectures here inshaAllah

you can find the channel below (it's only got one lecture on it atm will have it up and running soon inshaAllah)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...T7-JibjWkwFV4Q
    Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

Also feel free to post your own lectures here that you have benefited from
    Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X