Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over 70 times each day, Rasoolullah would make istighfaar...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaas View Post

Is this the same person?

either way JazakAllahu khair for your daily beneficial posts. May Allah reward you tremendously Allahumma ameen
    Yes. This is the same person.
    Ameen wa iyyaak, sister. Baarakallah feek.
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
    -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

Dear brothers and sisters, let's all please be regular in making daily istighfaar, and strive to take account of ourselves as we prepare to meet our Creator Subhaanahu wa Ta'aalaa.

Hadith 1
      ​​​​​
      Al-Agharr Al-Muzani (May Allah be pleased with him) said:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Sometimes I perceive a veil over my heart, and I supplicate Allah for forgiveness a hundred times in a day." [Muslim].

وعن الأغر المزني رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال‏:‏ ‏ "‏إنه ليغان على قلبي، وإني لأستغفر الله في اليوم مائة مرة‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه مسلم‏)‏‏)‏‏.‏

Hadith 2

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
      I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying, "I swear by Allah that I seek Allah's Pardon and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day." [Al-Bukhari].

وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال‏:‏ سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول “والله إني لأستغفر الله وأتوب إليه في اليوم أكثر من سبعين مرة‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه البخاري‏)‏‏)‏‏

Hadith Qudsi

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
      I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying, "Allah, the Exalted, has said:
      'O son of Adam! I shall go on forgiving you so long as you pray to Me and aspire for My forgiveness whatever may be your sins. O son of Adam! I do not care even if your sins should pile up to the sky and should you beg pardon of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam! If you come to Me with an earthful of sins and meet Me, not associating anything with Me in worship, I will certainly grant you as much pardon as will fill the earth."'
      ​​​​​​

وعن أنس رضي الله عنه قال‏:‏ سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول‏:‏ “قال الله تعالى‏:‏ يا ابن آدم إنك ما دعوتني ورجوتني غفرت لك ما كان منك ولا أبالي، يا ابن آدم لو بلغت ذنوبك عنان السماء، ثم استغفرتني ، غفرت لك ولا أبالي، يا ابن آدم إنك لو أتيتني بقراب الأرض خطايا، ثم لقيتني لا تشرك بي شيئاً، لأتيتك بقرابها مغفرة‏"‏ ‏.‏

.[At-Tirmidhi]

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

Wahuwal-Ghafoor-ul-Wadood
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

Wrong button
          Please visit my Youtube cooking channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...YMkhbbgtX-lL8Q

Comment

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said,
            “By the One in Whose Hand my soul is! If you do not commit sins, Allah would replace you with a people who would commit sins and seek forgiveness from Allah; and Allah will certainly forgive them.”

[Muslim].
            The Prophet used to seek Allah’s forgiveness more than 70 times a day. (Bukhari)

So how come Istighfar is so important?

Here are five virtues of Istighfar (Seeking forgiveness) that you might not know: Istighfar Provides Sustenance

“And (Noah) said, ‘Ask forgiveness of your Lord. Indeed, He is ever a Perpetual Forgiver.”

He will send [rain from] the sky upon you in [continuing] showers

And give you increase in wealth and children and provide for you gardens and provide for you rivers.

(Quran 71:10-12)
            Istighfar opens the door of mercy

Declare (O Muhammad SAW) unto My slaves, that truly, I am the Oft-Forgiving, the Most-Merciful.

[Al-Hijr 15:49]
            Istighfar removes Stress and Anxiety

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said,
            “If anyone constantly seeks pardon (from Allah), Allah will appoint for him a way out of every distress and a relief from every anxiety, and will provide sustenance for him from where he expects not.”

(Abu Dawud)
            An Eraser of Sins

“Then, verily! Your Lord for those who do evil (commit sins and are disobedient to Allâh) in ignorance and afterward repent and do righteous deeds, verily, your Lord thereafter, (to such) is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”

[Quran 16:119]

And Allah would not punish them while they seek forgiveness

[Quran, 8:33]
            Your Dua (Supplication) is Accepted

My Lord, forgive me and grant me a kingdom such as will not belong to anyone after me. Indeed, You are the Bestower.

[Quran 38:35]
            This was the dua of Prophet Sulaiman who started his dua by seeking forgiveness from Allah first then asking for his request. That request was granted and will stand until the day of judgement. The Prophet Sulaiman was given a kingdom that no one will ever be given after him.

——————-

The Prophet (ﷺ) said,
            “The best supplication for seeking forgiveness (Syed-ul- Istighfar) is to say:
            Arabic
            اَللَّهُـمَّ أَ نْتَ رَبِّـيْ لَآ إِ لَهَ إلاَّ أَ نْتَ خَلَقْتَنِـيْ ، وَأَنَا عَبْـدُ كَ ، وَأَنَا عَلَـى عَهْـدِكَ وَوَعْـدِكَ مَا اسْتَـطَعْـتُ ، أَعُـوذُبِكَ مِنْ شَـرِّ مَا صَنَـعْتُ ، أَ بُـوءُ لَـكَ بِنِعْـمَتِـكَ عَلَـيَّ ، وَأَ بُـوءُ بِذَ نْـبِيْ ، فَاغْفِـرْ لِي ، فَإِ نَّـهُ لَا يَغْـفِرُ الذّ ُ نُـوبَ إِ لاَّ أَ نْتَ

Pronunciation
            Allaahumma anta rabbiy laa ilaaha illaa anta khalaqtanee, wa ana ‛abduka, wa ana ‛alaa ‛ahdika wa wa‛dika masta-ṭa‛tu, a‛oodhu bika min sharri maa ṣana‛tu, aboo’u laka bi ni‛matika ‛alayya, wa aboo’u bi dhambee, faghfir lee fa innahu laa yaghfir-udh-dhunooba illaa ant

Translation
            O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favor upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for verily none can forgive sin except You

He who supplicates in these terms during the day with firm belief in it and dies on the same day (before the evening), he will be one of the dwellers of Jannah; and if anyone supplicates in these terms during the night with firm belief in it and dies before the morning, he will be one of the dwellers of Jannah.”

[Al-Bukhari].
            Please visit my Youtube cooking channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...YMkhbbgtX-lL8Q

Comment

(Jazaa'akillah khair. Alhamdulillah.)
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

"And He is the Oft-Forgiving, Full of Loving-Kindness. Lord of the Throne of Glory."

Surah Al-Buruj, Ayah 14-15

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

Laa ilaaha illallaah
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

Declare (O Muhammad SAW) unto My slaves, that truly, I am the Oft-Forgiving, the Most-Merciful.

[Al-Hijr 15:49]
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

“And (Noah) said, ‘Ask forgiveness of your Lord. Indeed, He is ever a Perpetual Forgiver.”

He will send [rain from] the sky upon you in [continuing] showers

And give you increase in wealth and children and provide for you gardens and provide for you rivers.

(Quran 71:10-12)
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

Working...
                      X