Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over 70 times each day, Rasoolullah would make istighfaar...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over 70 times each day, Rasoolullah would make istighfaar...

...even as the messenger, Sallallahu alayhi wasallam.

Dear brothers and sisters, let's all please be regular in making daily istighfaar, and strive to take account of ourselves as we prepare to meet our Creator Subhaanahu wa Ta'aalaa.

Hadith 1
    ​​​​​
    Al-Agharr Al-Muzani (May Allah be pleased with him) said:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Sometimes I perceive a veil over my heart, and I supplicate Allah for forgiveness a hundred times in a day." [Muslim].

وعن الأغر المزني رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال‏:‏ ‏ "‏إنه ليغان على قلبي، وإني لأستغفر الله في اليوم مائة مرة‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه مسلم‏)‏‏)‏‏.‏

Hadith 2

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
    I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying, "I swear by Allah that I seek Allah's Pardon and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day." [Al-Bukhari].

وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال‏:‏ سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول “والله إني لأستغفر الله وأتوب إليه في اليوم أكثر من سبعين مرة‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه البخاري‏)‏‏)‏‏

Hadith Qudsi

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
    I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying, "Allah, the Exalted, has said:
    'O son of Adam! I shall go on forgiving you so long as you pray to Me and aspire for My forgiveness whatever may be your sins. O son of Adam! I do not care even if your sins should pile up to the sky and should you beg pardon of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam! If you come to Me with an earthful of sins and meet Me, not associating anything with Me in worship, I will certainly grant you as much pardon as will fill the earth."'
    ​​​​​​

وعن أنس رضي الله عنه قال‏:‏ سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول‏:‏ “قال الله تعالى‏:‏ يا ابن آدم إنك ما دعوتني ورجوتني غفرت لك ما كان منك ولا أبالي، يا ابن آدم لو بلغت ذنوبك عنان السماء، ثم استغفرتني ، غفرت لك ولا أبالي، يا ابن آدم إنك لو أتيتني بقراب الأرض خطايا، ثم لقيتني لا تشرك بي شيئاً، لأتيتك بقرابها مغفرة‏"‏ ‏.‏

.[At-Tirmidhi]
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Benefits of Istighfaar (7 mins)

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

5 virtues of Istighfaar (3 mins)

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Laa ilaaha illallaah
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah, let us all please strive to make istighfaar a constant fixture in our daily lives, dear brothers and sisters.

Allah Ta'aalaa grant us all tawfeeq.
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Laa ilaaha illallaah
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Istighfaar... (3m)

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

إِنَّ الْمُتَّقِينَ فِي جَنَّاتٍ وَعُيُونٍ

Indeed, the righteous will be among gardens and springs,

آخِذِينَ مَا آتَاهُمْ رَبُّهُمْ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا قَبْلَ ذَٰلِكَ مُحْسِنِينَ

Accepting what their Lord has given them. Indeed, they were before that doers of good.

كَانُوا قَلِيلًا مِنَ اللَّيْلِ مَا يَهْجَعُونَ

They used to sleep but little of the night,

وَبِالْأَسْحَارِ هُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ

And in the hours before dawn they would ask forgiveness,

​وَفِي أَمْوَالِهِمْ حَقٌّ لِلسَّائِلِ وَالْمَحْرُومِ

And from their properties was [given] the right of the [needy] petitioner and the deprived.

-Surah Ad-Dhaariyaat - 15-19
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Laa ilaaha illallaah
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Wastaghfirullah innallaha Ghafoor-ur-Raheem
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Laa ilaaha illallaah.
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

وَيَا قَوْمِ اسْتَغْفِرُوا رَبَّكُمْ ثُمَّ تُوبُوا إِلَيْهِ يُرْسِلِ السَّمَاءَ عَلَيْكُمْ مِدْرَارًا وَيَزِدْكُمْ قُوَّةً إِلَىٰ قُوَّتِكُمْ وَلَا تَتَوَلَّوْا مُجْرِمِينَ

And O my people, ask forgiveness of your Lord and then repent to Him. He will send [rain from] the sky upon you in showers and increase you in strength [added] to your strength. And do not turn away, [being] criminals."

-Sura Hud, Ayah 52
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Allah Ta'aalaa grant us all tawfeeq.)
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                          X