X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be With Allah Ta'aalaa...

Bismillah-ir-Rahmaan-ir-Raheem.

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah.

A thread for short reminders to encourage myself and others to become people (inshaaAllah) who live their lives, night and day, in awareness of the watchfulness of Allah Ta'aalaa - people whose hearts are in His Company in dunya even before we return to Him in akhirah.
    ​​​​​
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Ayah

وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ ۖ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِيدِ

And We have already created man and know what his soul whispers to him, and We are closer to him than [his] jugular vein

-Sura Qaf, Ayah 16
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

Jazak Allah khair
      Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

Comment

Ayah

إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا وَالَّذِينَ هُمْ مُحْسِنُونَ

for Allah is with those who are mindful of Him and who are Muhsinoon.

-Sura An-Nahl, Ayah 128
        Last edited by Fakhri; 17-10-18, 09:58 PM.
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

That's ihsan, first pillar
          Don't rush your salat for anything, as you are standing in front of
          The One who is in charge of whatever you are rushing for!

Comment

Ayah

يَا أَيُّهَا الْإِنْسَانُ مَا غَرَّكَ بِرَبِّكَ الْكَرِيمِ

O man! What has made you careless concerning your Lord, the Bountiful?

-Sura Al-Infitar, Ayah 6
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Ayah

وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ يَعْلَمُ مَا فِي أَنْفُسِكُمْ فَاحْذَرُوهُ ۚ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ حَلِيمٌ

...And know that Allah knows what is within yourselves, so beware of Him. And know that Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 235
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Wa Alaykum us-Salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi,

How does the title of the thread match with any of the Ayaat mentioned so far?

Comment

Originally posted by AbuNajm View Post
                  Wa Alaykum us-Salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi,

How does the title of the thread match with any of the Ayaat mentioned so far?
                  ( Post #2643 https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...thread/page177 )
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
                    I still don't understand. "Be with Allah" is not a phrase I recognize to be from the recommendations in the Quran and Sunnah. The link deals with posts at around #1700. I'm not going to search through that thread just to find your answer to what I thought was a simple question.

Comment

( Br AbuNajm I tagged you on the thread linked above, answering the question... Clicking the link takes me to the last page on the thread where my reply to you is and also where you've been tagged.)
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Ayah

وَهُوَ مَعَكُمْ أَيْنَ مَا كُنْتُمْ ۚ وَاللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ

...He is with you wherever you are, and Allah is watchful of whatever you do.

-Sura Al-Hadid, Ayah 4
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Ayah

أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ يَعْلَمُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۖ مَا يَكُونُ مِنْ نَجْوَىٰ ثَلَاثَةٍ إِلَّا هُوَ رَابِعُهُمْ وَلَا خَمْسَةٍ إِلَّا هُوَ سَادِسُهُمْ وَلَا أَدْنَىٰ مِنْ ذَٰلِكَ وَلَا أَكْثَرَ إِلَّا هُوَ مَعَهُمْ أَيْنَ مَا كَانُوا ۖ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُمْ بِمَا عَمِلُوا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ

Do you not see that Allah knows everything in the heavens and earth? There is no secret conversation between three people where He is not the fourth, nor between five where He is not the sixth, nor between less or more than that without Him being with them, wherever they may be. On the Day of Resurrection, He will show them what they have done: Allah truly has full knowledge of everything.

-Sura Al-Mujadila, Ayah 7
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Ayah

إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلَيْكُمْ رَقِيبًا

...Indeed Allah is ever, over you, an Observer.

-Sura An-Nisa', Ayah 1
                            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                            X