• Show
Clear All

• How to find the Perfect Partner

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

No such thing .
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

• Mintchocchip
      Mintchocchip commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree no such thing. You can never find a perfect partner because they do not exist.

• Indefinable
      Indefinable commented
      Editing a comment
      Only in books =(

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
    No such thing .
    It is not meant to be literal,

Facepalm

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

It is not meant to be literal,

Facepalm
      They shouldn't have really included PERFECT in the title. It can be a bit misleading.

Comment

Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post

They shouldn't have really included PERFECT in the title. It can be a bit misleading.
        It was obvious that they referred to someone that is a match, and not sinless, without any weaknesses, all powerful etc.

Had you listened to the video you would have known.

Comment

• Mintchocchip
          Mintchocchip commented
          Editing a comment
          How do you know I did not listen to the video? Don't assume.

I was judging by the apparent. The title clearly says "how to find a perfect partner". So even if I did not watch the video it would not matter.

• Saif-Uddin
          Saif-Uddin commented
          Editing a comment
          If you listened to the video then why are you hung up on yhe word perfect, when you know it wasnt literal and explained in the video?

Or perhaps you are just trolling.

If you're married you should advise your spouse in their shortcomings, as you complete eachothers deen. But if you love them you will see them as perfect for you, regardless of their shortcomings. And if Allah wrote your name next to theirs, doesnt that make them perfect for you?

Us women especially, since the prophet saws mentioned how woman will be in the fire for being ungratefull, i think it would be a good thing to see our husbands as perfect.
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

It was obvious that they referred to someone that is a match, and not sinless, without any weaknesses, all powerful etc.

Had you listened to the video you would have known.
          Its not about sins .No two people ever match.
          Ya Allah,
          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post

Its not about sins .No two people ever match.
            Facepalm,

Comment

Working...
            X