• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under the Shade of the Shariah

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Jazak Allah khair.

Muslims have been taught both in the West and East that democracy is the correct form of governance and that anything other than that is, "backward", to put it lightly. Subhan Allah.
    ~‘And He will provide him from (sources) he could never imagine. And whoever puts their trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed, Allah has set a measure for all things.’~ - سورة الطلاق : 3

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah1436 View Post
      Jazak Allah khair.

Muslims have been taught both in the West and East that democracy is the correct form of governance and that anything other than that is, "backward", to put it lightly. Subhan Allah.
      واياكم ukthi

The sad thing is, many Muslims openly support Democracy, even though it is a Kufr system of governance.

نعوذ بالله من ذلك

Comment

Sometimes I wonder how it is possible for 1.8 billion Muslims to exist, spread over all corners of the world yet we do not have one single bit of land on this Earth, governed by the law of Allah in its entirety. They have succeeded so far in putting a mesh over the eyes of people (using the media as a tool) and making the world accept democracy as the proper form of governance.

And if some of us can see through the wool, because of the guidance from Allah, we still cannot openly declare our desire to establish justice on this Earth, the proper way. And if we dare propagate it, we are stigmatised in society.

I have seen du'at speaking in events avoiding the most obvious solution (being the law of Allah) to the problems faced in the world today and I am assuming that they do so, to avoid getting arrested. What a sad state we're living in today.

Alhamdulillah for the hadith informing us about the turn of events. This gives us hope that there will be justice soon. I guess our greatest worry should be what we, as individuals, are doing in the mean time, to assist the Ummah and to bring justice on this Earth.
        Last edited by Muslimah1436; 29-07-18, 09:55 PM.
        ~‘And He will provide him from (sources) he could never imagine. And whoever puts their trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed, Allah has set a measure for all things.’~ - سورة الطلاق : 3

Comment

I haven't heard any new lectures from the sheikh? Is he not allowed to give muhadarat/durus anymore?
          رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Comment

Sometimes I wonder how it is possible for 1.8 billion Muslims to exist, spread over all corners of the world yet we do not have one single bit of land on this Earth, governed by the law of Allah in its entirety. They have succeeded so far in putting a mesh over the eyes of people (using the media as a tool) and making the world accept democracy as the proper form of governance.

And if some of us can see through the wool, because of the guidance from Allah, we still cannot openly declare our desire to establish justice on this Earth, the proper way. And if we dare propagate it, we are stigmatised in society.

I have seen du'at speaking in events avoiding the most obvious solution (being the law of Allah) to the problems faced in the world today and I am assuming that they do so, to avoid getting arrested. What a sad state we're living in today.

Alhamdulillah for the hadith informing us about the turn of events. This gives us hope that there will be justice soon. I guess our greatest worry should be what we, as individuals, are doing in the mean time, to assist the Ummah and to bring justice on this Earth.
            There isnt 1.8 billion muslims its probably not even 10% of that

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
              I haven't heard any new lectures from the sheikh? Is he not allowed to give muhadarat/durus anymore?
              Hes on house arrest and cannot upload media stuff

Comment

• Umm Uthmaan
                Umm Uthmaan commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh ok. Do you know for how long?

Its just like the hadith says,

We have an abundance of the scum of the ocean,

Quantity over Quality.

جزاك الله خيرا
              Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 31-07-18, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                No dont know how long sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                  Jazaa'akallah khair dear brother. Alhamdulillah.
                  Shaykh is a very powerful speaker and speaks truthfully on matters others avoid. May Allah Ta'aalaa have mercy on him and preserve him.
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                  -------------------------------
                  "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                  NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post

Jazaa'akallah khair dear brother. Alhamdulillah.
                    Shaykh is a very powerful speaker and speaks truthfully on matters others avoid. May Allah Ta'aalaa have mercy on him and preserve him.
                    آمين يا رب العالمين

بارك الله فيكم akhi

Comment

Working...
                    X