Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone help me find this hadith/teaching?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help me find this hadith/teaching?!

As-Salaam-Alaikum!

I hope ramadan is going well for you all :)

I have posted this on another forum on Ummah forum, but have not gotten a response, so please bear with me!

I was wondering whether someone could help me remember clearly/locate this particular "thing" I read online. I say thing because I cannot remember whether it was a hadith, a lecture, or a facebook post. However, it was during ramadan 2015, and it stated something like "During the month of ramadan the Aahabah would pray and make dua for what they wanted, and there wasn't a thing which the prayed for that was not granted by next ramadan".

Again, I am not 100% that is what it said exactly but I know it was along the lines of .. would pray during ramadan, and by next ramadan whatever was prayed for was granted.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could guide me to whether I could track this down, or if someone has heard of such a hadith/lecture/teaching etc?

Many thanks!

May Allah reward you all!

I am not sure if such hadith exists. Never heard of it. But this does sound like something that could have been fabricated. Allah knows best.
    The Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) warned: "Whoever innovates or accommodates an innovator then upon him is the curse of Allaah, His Angels and the whole of mankind." Bukhaaree and Muslim

Comment

Working...
    X