Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is your tawhid better than the tawhid of Abu lahab?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is your tawhid better than the tawhid of Abu lahab?


  • #2
    ...
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

    You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

    Comment


    • #3
      Straight outta Saudi

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jaabir View Post
        Straight outta Saudi
        More like straight outta the Quran.

        Comment


        • #5
          Abu Lahab was a Mushrik,

          So op is claiming he had Tawhid-ul-Rububiyyah?
          ​​​​​​

          Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 05-05-18, 09:54 PM.
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

          "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

          Comment


          • #6
            The Mushrikun have and had many Lords, God's, besides Allah عز و جل, which they made up for themselves

            نعوذ بالله من ذلك
            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

            "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
              Abu Lahab was a Mushrik,

              So op is claiming he had Tawhid-ul-Rububiyyah?
              ​​​​​​
              Yes.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ahsen82 View Post

                Yes.
                How did the Mushrikun have Tawheed ul rububiyyah, when they Worshipped Multiple fake Gods?

                If a Mushrik says he believes in one God, and then worships multiple one's like some Hindus for example, that doesn't mean they have Tawheed ur rububiyyah.

                http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

                  How did the Mushrikun have Tawheed ul rububiyyah, when they Worshipped Multiple fake Gods?

                  If a Mushrik says he believes in one God, and then worships multiple one's like some Hindus for example, that doesn't mean they have Tawheed ur rububiyyah.
                  Tawheed ruboobeyah means to acknowledge only Allah as Rabb and to believe that He is unique in His actions. According to the Quran, that was the aqeedah of polytheists in Makkah.

                  You can see the verses I have posted in the OP as evidence.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ahsen82 View Post

                    Tawheed ruboobeyah means to acknowledge only Allah as Rabb and to believe that He is unique in His actions. According to the Quran, that was the aqeedah of polytheists in Makkah.

                    You can see the verses I have posted in the OP as evidence.
                    They had multiple "gods" Worshipped others besides Allah عز و جل

                    They had no Tawheed,
                    ​​​​​​
                    The Qur'an doesn't say they had Tawheed, says they believed on Allah عز و جل but worshiped others besides him.
                    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                    Comment

                    Collapse

                    Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                    Working...
                    X