Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have I made Istighfar today, when over 70 times each day, He (s.a.w), did?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I made Istighfar today, when over 70 times each day, He (s.a.w), did?

Bismillaahhir-Rahmaanir-Raheem

(Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah.)

Hadith 1
    ​​​​​

Al-Agharr Al-Muzani (May Allah be pleased with him) said:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Sometimes I perceive a veil over my heart, and I supplicate Allah for forgiveness a hundred times in a day." [Muslim].

وعن الأغر المزني رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال‏:‏ ‏ "‏إنه ليغان على قلبي، وإني لأستغفر الله في اليوم مائة مرة‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه مسلم‏)‏‏)‏‏.‏

Hadith 2

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
    I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying, "I swear by Allah that I seek Allah's Pardon and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day." [Al-Bukhari].

وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال‏:‏ سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول “والله إني لأستغفر الله وأتوب إليه في اليوم أكثر من سبعين مرة‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه البخاري‏)‏‏)‏‏

Hadith Qudsi

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) said:​​​​​​​
    I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying, "Allah, the Exalted, has said:
    'O son of Adam! I shall go on forgiving you so long as you pray to Me and aspire for My forgiveness whatever may be your sins. O son of Adam! I do not care even if your sins should pile up to the sky and should you beg pardon of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam! If you come to Me with an earthful of sins and meet Me, not associating anything with Me in worship, I will certainly grant you as much pardon as will fill the earth."'
    ​​​​​​

وعن أنس رضي الله عنه قال‏:‏ سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول‏:‏ “قال الله تعالى‏:‏ يا ابن آدم إنك ما دعوتني ورجوتني غفرت لك ما كان منك ولا أبالي، يا ابن آدم لو بلغت ذنوبك عنان السماء، ثم استغفرتني ، غفرت لك ولا أبالي، يا ابن آدم إنك لو أتيتني بقراب الأرض خطايا، ثم لقيتني لا تشرك بي شيئاً، لأتيتك بقرابها مغفرة‏"‏ ‏.‏

.[At-Tirmidhi]

(Beloved brothers and sisters, however greivously and however frequently we sin, please let us strive to not let a single day pass without having sought forgiveness from Allah Ta'aalaa in the manner Rasoolullah (s.a.w) has taught us and He Himself would.

In His Love and Gentleness towards us, our Creator (SWT) has invited us to receive His Rahmah and Forgiveness. Let us all make time each day for istighfar.

May Allah Ta'aalaa make make us of the Tawwaaboon - Those beloved to Him. May He grant acceptance of our efforts in seeking His Forgiveness.

​​​May He safeguard us completely from even a moment of adhaab in our graves and on Yawmul Qiyamah, and May He grant us all easy reckoning and protect us completely from the adhaab of Jahannam.

​​​​​​
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

"And He is the Oft-Forgiving, Full of Loving-Kindness. Lord of the Throne of Glory."
    (Surah Al-Buruj, Ayah 14-15)
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

"And He is the Oft-Forgiving, Full of Loving-Kindness. Lord of the Throne of Glory."

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

استغفر الله الذي لا اله الا هو الحي القيوم واتوب اليه

جزاك الله خيرا
                  * typing from my phone, excuse the mess

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                              X