Saudi Footballer Dies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saudi Footballer Dies

asalamualykum i think that the player in this video did actually die just take a look at his body language and the way he falls he tumbles over a few times and the last time his eyes follow upwards as if his watching his soul traveling upwards.
    When you are among your goats in the desert and call the Adhan, raise your voice for whoever of the jinn and men; and whatever hears the farthest sound of the voice of the muezzin shall bear witness to it on the Day of Judgment. (Bukhari)

subhanallah

Comment

So far i have only seen Kafirs say "He didn't die",

put it this way if he had lived after that it would be one of the biggest miracles of our time seen before our eyes, but he could not have lived after that because even the video shows his neck being snapped backwards :(

so really dont be surprised to see a Kafirs natural reaction being "he didnt die" because its the kufr inside their hearts they dont want to believe it.

When a Believer is reminded of death, there is remorse, sorrow, repentance, and it serves as a reminder of the hereafter and inshallah we take lesson from it.

When a kafir is reminded of death they harden their hearts, they doubt it, they look the other way, they do everything they can to play it down, forget about it, water it down, cover it up and conceal the mortal nature of their own body and soul - that is why they are kafirs (they conceal).

and Allah (swt) knows best
      Last edited by Rizwan; 11-04-07, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Muslim View Post
        Wallahi somalians should stop saying wallahi all the time.

Akhee, I agree with your, if its for a living vibe but to say playing football is a waste of time is stupid. Rasulalah SAW said: the strong believer is better than the weak [thats physically and spritually]

Play football [or any sport] to keep fit, to please Allah [and maybe your wife] and to prepare yourself for..

You get too many internet jihadis these days sitting on their comps plumped down telling people to go and fight when they cant even fight with their own nafs whether they should order a pizza before or after maghrib.

We need to be fit and active and playing football is one of the methods to achieve this.

[btw that wasnt an attack on anyone in particular, general naseehah *smiles*]

JazakAllaah khayran akhee.

Football in my opinion falls into the catagory of 'waste of time' for several reasons. When it is played for fitness purpose and on a weekly basis with brothers who cover their awrah then your right and its good and theres nothing wrong with it.

However when speak of professionals and playing in stadium where people 'pay' money to watch a game. Then first and foremost we must admit that most of men have not their awrah covered whether in west or muslim lands. Secondly excessive playing of football does waste ones time especially when time playing football outruns the time spend in religious activities such as learning quran, aqeedah,fiqh and being busy with ibaadat.

The obsessiveness which exists in this time with sports did not exist at the time of our prophet. Brother i speak to you because i ate, breathed, slept, and litterally played basketball fulltime (16+hrs) per week. I was litterally sports extremist.

Any person would of told me i was athletic and it was a healthy lifestyle. But looking back i see nothing but an unhealthy lifestyle of carelessly spending time. Time is precious. The sahabah would hold on to their time. They were flexible with everything else, they were flexible w ith their money and they werent attached to it, but their time was something different, you would litterally have to take it from them.

This is something to really think about.
        Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:
        "None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"

Comment

لاحول ولاقوة إلا بالله وإنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

SubhannaAllah

It's the actual shock (of seeing the the Angel of Death) that may come before the incident which will be the thing that kills us Allahu'Ailam.

To me it seemed as if he was almost trying to dispute with the Angel of Death for taking his soul...He may have felt he was not 'READY' to die, but that's just it are we ever. He's gone now but Allah swt uses examples such as this to remind us of our uncertainty in this dunya. The only certainty we do have is that We Will Die. We may pray that Allah :insha: will take us at a time when he will be most pleased with us...but should that not be everyday that we try our hardest. Allahu Ai'llam

A reminder for us all :insha:

May Allah keep us in the peaks of our imaan and increase us in knowledge and save us all from the torment of the grave. Ameen
          [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="DarkRed"][B][I]"A muslim's objective illuminates his path, outlines his endeavours, regulates his footsteps, actions and positions.You find him walking on the ground while his heart is set on the Heavens.He goes forth one instance and holds back another; sometimes hastens and sometimes slows, speaks on one occasion and holds his tongue on another.During all this he is proceeding confidently towards his Ultimat Goal".[/FONT] :shahadah:[/I][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Some excellent points in this thread, totally agree bro abdusamad and Amatul-Ghaffar :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Nuh AMW View Post
              Chasing his soul...
              Subhan ALLAH, thats what i was thinking, maybe the soul didn't want to leave the body and the Angel of death just snatched it from his body violently. ALLAH HU ALIM (ALLAH KNOWS BEST)
              Sura:5:19 (Both) The Jews and the Christians say: "We are sons of Allah, and his beloved." Say: "Why then doth He punish you for your sins? Nay, ye are but men,- of the men he hath created: He forgiveth whom He pleaseth, and He punisheth whom He pleaseth: and to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between: and unto Him is the final goal (of all)"

Comment

^^
                Theres still no proof that he actually died...
                "Allah Almighty says: "Lo! Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet. O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation." (Al-Ahzab: 56)

Comment

Originally posted by Abu_Mohammad_21 View Post
                  ^^
                  Theres still no proof that he actually died...
                  yea tru/ spoke to a yemeni guy and hes heard it all before and said it happened yearsss ago and the guy was just possessed by a jinn and carried on playing football afta they sucked out the jinn.
                  "If I was going to meet my new wedded wife on my wedding night, or you would give me news I had a new born son. It would not give me the same satisfaction as sitting in a tent on a cold night thinking of tactics on how to ambush my enemy."
                  Khalid ibn al-Waleed.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Nuh AMW View Post
                    yea tru/ spoke to a yemeni guy and hes heard it all before and said it happened yearsss ago and the guy was just possessed by a jinn and carried on playing football afta they sucked out the jinn.
                    "Allah Almighty says: "Lo! Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet. O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation." (Al-Ahzab: 56)

Comment

now that we know he didnt die (one day he will) ....

...those were sum rago backflips he was doing!!
                      "If I was going to meet my new wedded wife on my wedding night, or you would give me news I had a new born son. It would not give me the same satisfaction as sitting in a tent on a cold night thinking of tactics on how to ambush my enemy."
                      Khalid ibn al-Waleed.

Comment

anyone got any proof of whether he is alive or dead cuz it looked pretty clear that he snapped his neck at the end.
                        "Islam began as something strange and will return as it was, so give glad tidings to the strangers."
                        "Don't ever argue with an idiot....
                        they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Originally posted by Mujaheedah View Post
                          anyone got any proof of whether he is alive or dead cuz it looked pretty clear that he snapped his neck at the end.
                          how did he snap his neck? I didnt see that part he jus flopped over?
                          Khalid ibn al-Waleed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashid786 View Post
                            i dont get it...when i first saw it i thought he was celebrating a goal or something, and snapped his neck while doing it.

Then i watched it again couple of times...look like he got struck by a player as he ran by, neck got damaged or something and he was in pain tryna keep standing or had weird muscle spasms or something (from the pain?) then dies :S

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun...

Thats actually quite shocking...May Allah give him strength through his trials in the grave. Ameen.

-Rashid
                            He swallowed his own tounge .

Choking to death .
                            Last edited by al faqeer; 12-04-07, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Its a very beautiful reminder for us all.

Comment

As has been described before the player had a seizure from being struck in the temple because he suffers from a form of epilepsy!
                                He is alive and well and never was possessed or had any kind of hocus pocus religious nonsense happen to him!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X