X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saudi Footballer Dies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndbl2VmYpoE

subhnallah

does anyone knw which surah the sheikh is reciting?
    Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Re: Saudi Footballer Dies

how exactly did he die?

*crying*

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Khattab View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndbl2VmYpoE

subhnallah

does anyone knw which surah the sheikh is reciting?
      :salams

Surah Al Waqi'ah ?

recognised this Ayah:

"Call back the soul, if ye are true ..?" - (56:87)

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon!
      Last edited by Al Qiyamah; 09-04-07, 11:18 PM.
      ~ Dhikrullah ~
      Never Forget the Remembrance of Allah!

Comment

لاحول ولاقوة إلا بالله وإنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

was he doing all these moves while he was dying ??

Comment

not a nice way to die.. inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajeoun
          Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:
          "None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"

Comment

wallaahi football is a waste of time. Especially if your doing it for a living.
            Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:
            "None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"

Comment

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ndbl2VmYpoE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ndbl2VmYpoE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

i dont get it...when i first saw it i thought he was celebrating a goal or something, and snapped his neck while doing it.

Then i watched it again couple of times...look like he got struck by a player as he ran by, neck got damaged or something and he was in pain tryna keep standing or had weird muscle spasms or something (from the pain?) then dies :S

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun...

Thats actually quite shocking...May Allah give him strength through his trials in the grave. Ameen.

-Rashid
                :hidban:

Comment

Originally posted by abdusamad View Post
                  not a nice way to die..
                  Allah(swt) is the best of planners.

May Allah(swt) grant him Firdous. Ameen!
                  (Ibn Taymiyyah)
                  www.cage.ngo
                  www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Rashid786 View Post
                    i dont get it...when i first saw it i thought he was celebrating a goal or something, and snapped his neck while doing it.

Then i watched it again couple of times...look like he got struck by a player as he ran by, neck got damaged or something and he was in pain tryna keep standing or had weird muscle spasms or something (from the pain?) then dies :S

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun...

Thats actually quite shocking...May Allah give him strength through his trials in the grave. Ameen.

-Rashid
                    I posted this in the Muslims section...

But yeah apparently there's a scientific explanation behind the footballers behavior...It was on Metcafe, the vid site..I'll try to find it soon inshAllah
                    Gone...

Comment

scary :S
                      "Islam began as something strange and will return as it was, so give glad tidings to the strangers."
                      "Don't ever argue with an idiot....
                      they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Chasing his soul...
                        "If I was going to meet my new wedded wife on my wedding night, or you would give me news I had a new born son. It would not give me the same satisfaction as sitting in a tent on a cold night thinking of tactics on how to ambush my enemy."
                        Khalid ibn al-Waleed.

Comment

subhanallah, that was terrible and shocking, i hate to put it in these terms brothers and sisters buts its almost as though that person was being flung or thrown :(

what is the explanation for such a death? (both Medical and Spiritual?)

We know that the Ruh leaves the body through the nose, above the mouth, but that person rolled backwards several times and finally as though he was being seized and something is ripping out of him :crying2:

that was just out of this world, but May Allah (swt) grant him Jannah and forgive him his sins,

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun

Comment

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon
                            :up: Sponsor the 20 mile walk for Children of Chechnya! :up:

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

Comment

Very very scary!!!!
                              www.ashaabulquran.com
                              www.aladabalmufrad.wordpress.com

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X