No announcement yet.

A Video of a Man Calling the Adhan at Alhambra Palace in Spain has Gone Viral

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Video of a Man Calling the Adhan at Alhambra Palace in Spain has Gone Viral

He said he felt the walls had missed 'hearing the call to Allah'. More
    The post A Video of a Man Calling the Adhan at Alhambra Palace in Spain has Gone Viral appeared first on IlmFeed.

More...
    Please Re-update your Signature

Re: A Video of a Man Calling the Adhan at Alhambra Palace in Spain has Gone Viral

SubahnAllah..the sister making the video sounded overwhelmed and so was I. Beautiful adhaan too mashaAllah, may Allah bless him, aameen.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: A Video of a Man Calling the Adhan at Alhambra Palace in Spain has Gone Viral

Subhanallah, what has happened to honor of Islam and Muslims? Yesterday we were ruling the world, but today we are happy about an Adhan in Spain. Yesterday, we fought against oppression and shirk, but today we are ruled by shirk(secularism) and oppressed in Burma and everywhere else. May Allah guide us.

Comment

Originally posted by Calender121438 View Post
        Subhanallah, what has happened to honor of Islam and Muslims? Yesterday we were ruling the world, but today we are happy about an Adhan in Spain. Yesterday, we fought against oppression and shirk, but today we are ruled by shirk(secularism) and oppressed in Burma and everywhere else. May Allah guide us.
        Considering that majority of Muslims are either racist, cconuts or cowrards..Why do you act surprised?
        Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Comment

salaams to alll

he is what a muslim should look like- when u look at him, theres NO doubt as to which religion he follows.

today we have socalled scholars without beards or stubble at the most
          with suit and tie & garments below their ankles
          etc

i wonder sometimes...that if Hazrath Umar RAD had to appear and he saw this- he might take off their heads.
          the craziest part is we have ppl who dont see anything wrong with that- they say that imaan is in the heart etc

its ppl like this who do more harm to islam than anything the kuffar could ever do.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
          jazakallah
          Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
          very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

salaams to all

SORRY-my mistake
            i thought u were referring to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFgYcdQVlto

that is what muslims should look like.

although the azaan called out by the Syrian guy was beautiful, if he passed me on the street, i would never know he was a muslim
            he looks like any kaafir out there.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
            jazakallah
            Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
            very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

A garment below the ankles but not done in arrogance is the least of matters.

When a Muslim went to a Jewish sahir for judgment in an affair between him and a Jew, he then went to Umar :RA:. Umar :RA: asked him "is this true" that he went to a sahir instead of accepting the judgment of the Prophet , the man replied yes. Umar told him "wait here", and went out, retrieved his sword, returned, and promptly executed the Muslim hypocrite.

Today, ulama themselves declare it is mandatory for Muslims to turn to the Tawaghit powers and their kufr laws and courts for judgment.

We are slaves of Taghut as a punishment for nifaq and kufr like this.
              Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
              " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatoehoe.

You should never judge someone by their appearence.
                I find it insulting when you say he looks like a kafir [MENTION=59563]msmoorad[/MENTION].

Imaan is in the heart and the sign are indeed seen on a persons face (glowing with noor)
                10 years ago i a new employee began working at my firm and masha Allah he had a nice beard so i assumed he was pious.
                Then came ramadan and my muslim colleagues and i would sit together during lunchbreak.
                The new guy was no where to be seen.

Then another day i saw him having lunch in the cafeteria.
                When asked about it he said he did not fast because it was something that the people did in ancient times and asked about his beard, he said he did early morning paper rounds before work so he did not have time to shave.
                And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Comment

Originally posted by european muslim View Post

I find it insulting when you say he looks like a kafir [MENTION=59563]msmoorad[/MENTION].

Imaan is in the heart and the sign are indeed seen on a persons face (glowing with noor)
                  10 years ago i a new employee began working at my firm and masha Allah he had a nice beard so i assumed he was pious.
                  Then came ramadan and my muslim colleagues and i would sit together during lunchbreak.

When asked about it he said he did not fast because it was something that the people did in ancient times and asked about his beard, he said he did early morning paper rounds before work so he did not have time to shave.
                  These days one is only considerd muslim if he is dressed in clothing that are not even part of his culture..
                  like a revert or a muslim born in the west should dress like an afghani or pakistani to be considered a muslim.

Also i know several brothers more pious that me with no beardgrowth.
                  When i am in morocco i sometimes see people walking by and their faces are bright and they give salaam with a smile on their face.
                  Unfortunately most are dark and mean looking and always looking for a way to cheat their fellow muslims.
                  And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Comment

So much ignorance among you.
                    U look for the exceptions and use those examples as justification to look more like a kaafir.

U are disgraceful muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
                      A garment below the ankles but not done in arrogance is the least of matters.

When a Muslim went to a Jewish sahir for judgment in an affair between him and a Jew, he then went to Umar :RA:. Umar :RA: asked him "is this true" that he went to a sahir instead of accepting the judgment of the Prophet , the man replied yes. Umar told him "wait here", and went out, retrieved his sword, returned, and promptly executed the Muslim hypocrite.

Today, ulama themselves declare it is mandatory for Muslims to turn to the Tawaghit powers and their kufr laws and courts for judgment.

We are slaves of Taghut as a punishment for nifaq and kufr like this.
                      This is why I love Umar (May Allah Be Pleased With Him), he did not compromise and he did not barter. What Islam said, he did.

Comment

Good. Be insulted, that's how anyone should feel.

I can understand clothing, but if you can grow a beard and shave it, then that's haram and a clear attempt to mimic the kafir. The other day, my father told me to stop removing my moustache and growing my jawline because apparently it "distinguishes me too much" and is a "bad thing". Thankfully he's going back to Qatar so I don't have to put up with this pseudo-Islam (my sister will still be here though and I can't stand her music, but hey at least she doesn't blast it on loudspeaker anymore and uses earphones).

Iman is in the heart, and it should also be in the appearance.

Comment

These days one is only considerd muslim if he is dressed in clothing that are not even part of his culture..
                          like a revert or a muslim born in the west should dress like an afghani or pakistani to be considered a muslim.

Also i know several brothers more pious that me with no beardgrowth.
                          When i am in morocco i sometimes see people walking by and their faces are bright and they give salaam with a smile on their face.
                          Unfortunately most are dark and mean looking and always looking for a way to cheat their fellow muslims.
                          No, somebody is considered Muslim if they look the part. If you shave, you don't look Muslim at all.

Dark and mean looking? Some classy racism you've got there.

Comment

Originally posted by Calender121438 View Post
                            Maybe because we're too divided and too busy fighting each other?
                            "East, west, south, or north makes little difference. No matter what your destination, just be sure to make every journey a journey within. If you travel within, you’ll travel the whole wide world and beyond." - Rule 9. - The Forty Rules of Love.

Comment

Originally posted by dsr478 View Post
                              No, somebody is considered Muslim if they look the part. If you shave, you don't look Muslim at all.

Dark and mean looking? Some classy racism you've got there.
                              I was not referring to skin tone
                              So in your eyes if one does not look like a Muslim he cannot be a Muslim ?
                              Nice logic

Comment

Working...
                              X