Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Role of the Jews in Weakening And Eventually Collapsing Ottoman State

Assalam Walaykum,

The jewish war against Islam is something that has been evident from the very beginning of Islam.

It will however surprise many that despite the extent of tolerance shown to the jews by various Ottoman Sultans/ Caliphs, jews played pivotal roles in the weakening and eventual collapse of the Ottoman state.

Insha'Allah I will highlight the matter in this thread. And before this can begin, here's a famous tradition:

Abu Hurayrah said: When Khaybar was conquered, a roasted poisoned sheep was presented to the Prophet as a gift (by the Jews). The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Let all the Jews who have been here, be assembled before me.” The Jews were gathered and the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Will you now tell me the truth, if I ask you about something?” They replied, “Yes.” He asked, “Have you poisoned this sheep?” They said, “Yes.” He asked, “What made you do that?” They said, “We wanted to know if you were a liar in which case we would have got rid of you, and if you are a Prophet then the poison would not harm you.”

From Bukhari.

Re: The Role of the Jews in Weakening And Eventually Collapsing Ottoman State

The Death Of Sultan Mehmet al- Fatih

Sultan Mehmet II died in 1481 at age of 48 just before he was about to invade Italy and Rome with a massive army.

It is very likely he was poisoned. Infact for many years Sultan Mehmet II evaded assassination attempts by Venetian agents. There are mainly two groups who were probable suspects: (1) Papal/Venetian spies (2) Mehmet's Jewish physician Yakub Pasha

Due to the nature of the thread, let's concentrate on no.2

Yakub Pasha was a jew who "converted" to Islam. This conversion was most likely fake.

Please read page - 19: https://books.google.com.bd/books?id...page&q&f=false

It seems the venetians paid Yakub Pasha massive sum of money to poison the sultan (although the page also says bayezid could also be involved in the assassination), mostly likely slow poisoning to avert suspicion.

Comment

Very Interesting fact about jewish involvement the death of Sultan Mehmet II:

Wikipedia does not make any reference to Jewish involvement. Although I can understand why Wikipedia and other western sources are considered unreliable:

http://cokkomikresim.blogspot.com/20...conqueror.html

[edit]
      Death

Mehmed died on May 3, 1481, at the age of forty-nine, and was buried in his Türbe in the cemetery within the Fatih Mosque Complex[37] Mehmed's primary doctor, Yakub Pasha, a Jewish convert to Islam was suspected of administering poison to Mehmed over a period of time. Another source states that: "The likeliest possibility is that Mehmed was also poisoned by his Persian doctor. Despite numerous Venetian assassination attempts over the years, the finger of suspicion points most strongly at his son, Bayezit."[38]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehmed...onqueror#Death

In 1481 Mehmed marched with the Ottoman army, but upon reaching Maltepe, Istanbul he became ill. He was just beginning new campaigns to capture Rhodes and southern Italy, however according to some historians his next voyage was planned to overthrow the Mamluk Sultanate of Egypt and to capture Egypt and claim the caliphate.[92] But after some days he died, on 3 May 1481, at the age of forty-nine, and was buried in his türbe in the cemetery within the Fatih Mosque Complex.[93] According to the historian Colin Heywood, "there is substantial circumstantial evidence that Mehmed was poisoned, possibly at the behest of his eldest son and successor, Bayezid."[94]

The news of Mehmed's death caused great rejoicing in Europe; church bells were rung and celebrations held. The news was proclaimed in Venice thus: "La Grande Aquila è morta!" ('The Great Eagle is dead!')[95][96]

It should be noted that it's very likely western historians implicate and pass off the blame of the assassination by Yakub Pasha onto Bayezid.

Read this again: The news of Mehmed's death caused great rejoicing in Europe; church bells were rung and celebrations held. The news was proclaimed in Venice thus: "La Grande Aquila è morta!"

It's very clear to me that the Venetians and Yakub NOT Bayezid was behind Sultan Mehmet's death.
      Last edited by Spicen; 01-09-17, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Death of Sultan Bayezid II:

Bayezid was the one who sent fleets to save the muslims and jews after Granda fell and re-settled them in Turkish cities.

Bayezid too was poisoned by his jewish physician.

According to some sources, this was done on orders of Selim I. However this is very unlikely given Bayzid had already abdicated from the throne and was no threat to Selim's power. Hence, the blame lies solely on the jewish physician.

Comment

Roxelana: The Jewess Who Single handedly Steered the Ottoman State to destruction:

Key points:

(1) A jewish slave from Ukraine, who was put into the Sultan's harem.

(2) Began the Era of Women sultan, an era that saw a massive rise in corruption in the entire Ottoman state, palace intrigues, assassinations, etc.

(3) Was behind the execution of Ibrahim Pasha.

(4) Was behind execution of Sehzade Mustafa, the most talented and ambitious among Suleyman's sons.

(5) Was behind appointment of several jews in key positions, including Rustem Pasha, who incidently played an important role in the execution of Mustafa.

(6) Was behind execution of Vizier Kara Ahmed.

(7) Was behind execution of Piri Reis, one of the most famous Ottoman experts on mapping.
          Last edited by Spicen; 01-09-17, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Was Roxelana Jewish?

Article in Turkish: http://odatv.com/n.php?n=muhtesem-yu...lar-1004111200

I will summarize some interesting points here:

-Suleiman carried on the Jewish tradition in his marriage(actually he was the first Sultan that abandoned the “not to marry” tradition), his wife Hürrem Haseki Sultan(Roxolena) was of Jewish origin borned in Rohatyn city of Ukraine.
            (Andrée Aelion Brooks, The woman who defied kings, Michigan Universty, Paragon House, 2002, p.437)

-The kira(kira means woman in Greek and in Ottoman kira was used for the women who brings garments and jewelleries to the palace) of Hürrem Haseki Sultan named Ester Handali aka Ester Kira was a Jewish woman who controls the deep state in Ottomans during that period. She was also secretary of Hürrem Sultan later became the secretary of Nurbanu Sultan bride of Hürrem Haseki. She had a great power in palace. She later was massacred by Sipahis.
            (E.Nashim, A Journal of Jewish Women´s Studies and Gender Issues 13: p.49-67)
            -Mihrimah Sultan, the daughter of Hürrem, was married to Rüstem Pasha who was of Jewish origin, later became the Grand Vizier.
            (Elli Kohen, History of the Turkish Jews and Sephardim, University Press of America, 2007. p.51)

-Sinan Pasha, brother of Rüstem Pasha, who was the admiral of Ottoman navy was called as the Great Jew in medieval sources, he was using the star of David on his flag.
            (Şalom – Melih Namer, Tarihe İz Bırakan Yahudi Korsanlar, 16 Aralık 2009)

-In Ottoman history the first woman who got the title of “mother Sultan” was Nurbanu Sultan the mother of Murad III was a jewish convert. In this period the jewish population of the Palace hit the ceiling.
            (İ.Hakkı Uzunçarşılı, Osmanlı Devletinin Saray Teşkilatı, Türk Tarih Kurumu, Ankara 1945, s.88)

- Suleiman the Magnificent gathered Jews in palace and provided them immense privileges. During his Reign jewish population of state of Ottoman acquired power and welfare.
            (Encyclopedia Judaica, Jerusalem, 1971. Vol. 18, s.26)

Comment

Rustem Pasha and Death of Sehzade Mustafa:

Sehzade Mustafa was the most brilliant and respected of Suleyman's heirs. Roxelana and other jews in the court continuously conspired against Mustafa.

Before the Persian campaign, Rustem Pasha on orders of Hurrem Sultan/Roxelana told Suleyman that Mustafa was going to kill him, panicking Suleyman ordered the execution of Mustafa.

Once again, a jew plays a role in the weakeing of Ottomans.

Comment

Spicen got banned AGAIN? What did he do this time?

Why ban such an active user?

I approve of this thread.

Comment

Everywhere you look in history, Jews are always involved somehow, and of course they're always involved in bad events. These people are parasites. I'm glad the Muslims purged these parasites from their lands a long time ago, at least Muslims won't have to worry about Jewry in their own lands.

Comment

Originally posted by IlFaraone View Post
                    Everywhere you look in history, Jews are always involved somehow, and of course they're always involved in bad events. These people are parasites. I'm glad the Muslims purged these parasites from their lands a long time ago, at least Muslims won't have to worry about Jewry in their own lands.
                    I never mentioned two other prominent figures .

Samuel Oppenheimer, an Austrian jew who provided the finances to Habsburgs that was crucial to their victory over Ottomans in 1683. Curiously, Oppenheimer's descendant taught Mayer Amschel Rothschild, another famous jew the art of banking.

And the other figure, is Mustafa Kemal himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                      I never mentioned two other prominent figures .

Samuel Oppenheimer, an Austrian jew who provided the finances to Habsburgs that was crucial to their victory over Ottomans in 1683. Curiously, Oppenheimer's descendant taught Mayer Amschel Rothschild, another famous jew the art of banking.

And the other figure, is Mustafa Kemal himself.
                      Ataturk? I know we all don't like him here, I don't like him either, but Ataturk a Jew?

Comment

Ataturk? I know we all don't like him here, I don't like him either, but Ataturk a Jew?
                        One theory suggests that he was a Jew.

However, I don't think blaming Jews is correct.

Most of these evil "Jews" don't practice the faith or even believe in it.

They're more atheist than Jew.

You can clearly see that practicing Jews are very similar to Muslims.

Comment

His father is said to be a Donmeh jew.

Comment

Originally posted by dsr478 View Post

The term Jew is racial akhi,

You've got orthodox Jews, Atheist Jews and possibly even agnostic ones.

:jkk:
                            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by dsr478 View Post

70% of jews in Israel say they are not religious, most don't even believe in a god.

I know ultra-orthodox and previously orthodox jews fought against the creation of the State of Israel because it is a heresy even according to their own religion. I'm not blaming such jews at an individual level.

I know many ultra-orthodox jews are hated by jews themselves and that the orthodox Judaism has been infiltrated by non-practicing Zionists.

I'm blaming the political movement of the jews and their nation as a whole.

Comment

Working...
                              X