Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    The satanic Russians are every bit as bad as the west.
    They have the blood of Millions of Muslims on their hands over the past century or so.
    Look at what Stalin did to the Muslims of Chechnya. Look at what happened in the 90s when the Russians were massacring Chechans in the 100s of 1000s.

Look at what these Russians are doing in Iraq/Syria with their support of Bashar Al Assad. They are intentionally bombing civilians without any care at all.

Russian Empire (1721-1917) =/= Russian Federation (1991-Present).

Soviet Union (1922-1991) =/= Russian Federation (1991-Present).

Notice how in my posts regarding Russia and their recent involvement in the Islamic world, I always say Russia and not Russians. This is intentional. When I say Russia, I'm talking about the modern Russian Federation, not the Soviets or the Russian Imperialists. To tie the crimes of the governments of the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union to the government of the Russian Federation is wrong. Ideologies, interests, beliefs all change when a nation falls and gets succeeded.

With that out the way, we have to take a look at Russia's history from 1991 to the present. I will not ever defend Russia in the First Chechen War, but arguments can be made for the Second Chechen War. About their involvement in the Middle-East, how could you ever say that they're just as bad as the west? After all you've seen, how could they ever be as bad? Russia's involvement is a counter-reaction to the west constantly getting their nasty hands into the business of Muslims. Look at what happened in Iraq, because of the US-Iraq war. We now have so many terrorists groups, I don't even know which group is which anymore.

Does the Russian Federation have blood of over 1 million Muslims on their hands and counting? In just over 10 years the Americans have killed more Muslims than the Russians in their entire history. Do I see Russia constantly going around overthrowing governments and in the process killing thousands?

And that last bit about Russia intentionally bombing civilians is a complete and utter lie. It's a disgusting accusation, with 0 evidence. Do we have any videos on Russians intentionally bombing civilians? Because guess what, we have those of the Americans. Any many of them too.

Anyone here who thinks Russia is as bad the west is severely deluded.

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
      according to who?
      You're not going to find peace arguing with the "takfiris" on this forum.

They have gone as far as wishing the total destruction of all Muslims in many countries where Muslims are the majority.

Comment

Originally posted by horizon View Post
        You're not going to find peace arguing with the "takfiris" on this forum.

They have gone as far as wishing the total destruction of all Muslims in many countries where Muslims are the majority.
        Excuse me but there is no extremism in calling out this milk shake Imran hossein as the munafiq he is.

He is literally slandering one of the greatest islamic empires and allying with orthodox non-muslims. He even calls Ottomans the empire of anti-christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
          The satanic Russians are every bit as bad as the west.
          They have the blood of Millions of Muslims on their hands over the past century or so.
          Look at what Stalin did to the Muslims of Chechnya. Look at what happened in the 90s when the Russians were massacring Chechans in the 100s of 1000s.

Look at what these Russians are doing in Iraq/Syria with their support of Bashar Al Assad. They are intentionally bombing civilians without any care at all.
          Past century or so?

They wiped out the Siberians and destroyed Islam in Central Asia.

And have you heard about Tsar Peter and Tsar Catherine? They have been at war agaibst muslims from the 1700s.

Although the West is still worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
            tbh I haven't, maybe 5 yrs ago I thought he was loopy but maybe I'll check out the latest stuff later. jzk
            5+ years ago, his thoughts were that Gog-Magog have been released (I agree), btw deobandi Aalim Anwar Shah Kashmiri also gave same views 100 years ago, so what he says isn't something new. ------ He recognized Gog-Magog to be west & Russia (I agree).

But since the war in Syria, his views about Russia has changed. He says that it was a mistake to call Russia magog .He says that Russia is the rum with whom Muslims will make alliance in great wars.

He is anti America/Nato --- Turkey is part of NATO, so he criticizes Turkey, but I don't understand why he targets Usmanis.
            "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
            western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Originally posted by imran1976 View Post
              5+ years ago, his thoughts were that Gog-Magog have been released (I agree), btw deobandi Aalim Anwar Shah Kashmiri also gave same views 100 years ago, so what he says isn't something new. ------ He recognized Gog-Magog to be west & Russia (I agree).

But since the war in Syria, his views about Russia has changed. He says that it was a mistake to call Russia magog .He says that Russia is the rum with whom Muslims will make alliance in great wars.

He is anti America/Nato --- Turkey is part of NATO, so he criticizes Turkey, but I don't understand why he targets Usmanis.
              He is an agent that's why. Ottomans and Russians were fierce enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                He is an agent that's why. Ottomans and Russians were fierce enemies.
                Yes they were, I know the history.

but why he changed views after the start of Syrian war, b4 He recognized Russia as magog.
                "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

and Dajjal is china?

Comment

Originally posted by Poster View Post
                    and Dajjal is china?

I tried to laugh but could only do Ha'

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

I tried to laugh but could only do Ha'
                      I know I made a joke out of it but ya'juj and ma'juj cannot be the empires we have now.

They come as part of a chronological order from the signs and they appear after Isa alayhi salaam has defeated dajjal. The dajjal appears after the mahdi, who is still yet to appear. Therefore, we can rule out ya'juj and ma'juj being amongst us now.

The Muslims at the time of the Mongols also thought they [the mongols] were ya'juj and ma'juj but they were mistaken, and in this case you are mistaken too.

Wallahu a'lam
                      Last edited by Poster; 24-08-17, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Imran hossein Smdh.
                        Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Comment

I know I made a joke out of it but ya'juj and ma'juj cannot be the empires we have now.

They come as part of a chronological order from the signs and they appear after Isa alayhi salaam has defeated dajjal. The dajjal appears after the mahdi, who is still yet to appear. Therefore, we can rule out ya'juj and ma'juj being amongst us now.

The Muslims at the time of the Mongols also thought they [the mongols] were ya'juj and ma'juj but they were mistaken, and in this case you are mistaken too.

Wallahu a'lam
                          I think Russia is their predecessor, Russia is the Modern Mongol Empire IMO

Comment

Wallahu a'lam
                            I have read the research of a prominent deobandi scholar, Allama Anwar Shah Kashmiri, couple of other deobandi scholars after him adopted the same view. --- even before reading his research, I was convinced.

Read Surah Anbiya 95:96,
                            in the times of Mongols, the people of a city which ALLAH swt' destroyed didn't returned to the city.

ALLAH swt knows the best.

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

I have read the research of a prominent deobandi scholar, Allama Anwar Shah Kashmiri, couple of other deobandi scholars after him adopted the same view. --- even before reading his research, I was convinced.

Read Surah Anbiya 95:96,
                              in the times of Mongols, the people of a city which ALLAH swt' destroyed didn't returned to the city.

ALLAH swt knows the best.
                              It says in Ayah 95-96
                              But there is a ban on any population which We have destroyed: that they shall not return,
                              Until the Gog and Magog (people) are let through (their barrier), and they swiftly swarm from every hill.

Wa haraamun 'alaa qaryatin ahlaknaahaaa annahum laa yarji'oon
                              Hattaaa izaa futihat Yaajooju wa Maajooju wa hum min kulli hadabiny yansiloon

وَحَرَٰمٌ عَلَىٰ قَرْيَةٍ أَهْلَكْنَٰهَآ أَنَّهُمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ
                              حَتَّىٰٓ إِذَا فُتِحَتْ يَأْجُوجُ وَمَأْجُوجُ وَهُم مِّن كُلِّ حَدَبٍ يَنسِلُونَ

The word Mongol isn't said once

Comment

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                                Excuse me but there is no extremism in calling out this milk shake Imran hossein as the munafiq he is.

He is literally slandering one of the greatest islamic empires and allying with orthodox non-muslims. He even calls Ottomans the empire of anti-christ.
                                If you understood the gravity of calling someone a kaafir (or munaafiq) you'd probably not use those terms so loosely.

Regardless of what this person says, it is better not to make takfir like the "pious" ones here do.

Comment

Working...
                                X