Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

Originally posted by Bidrohi Ronoklanto View Post
    Why was the "tax" levied on non-arab muslims only and not arabs too?
    Don't tell us you think the Jizya is based on an individual's race or skin colour?

What manner of sickness is this?

You don't even know what the Jizya is and you speak about it?
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by abufulaans View Post
      To make money off non arabs, of course it was wrongfully taken and haraam
      But jizyah is almost completely different, it's purpose and application is different
      It was jizya. You are the only one who is calling it a 'tax'. No surprise there, you and the ajmi slaves will go much further to defend their masters.

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
        Don't tell us you think the Jizya is based on an individual's race or skin colour?

What manner of sickness is this?

You don't even know what the Jizya is and you speak about it?
        It's a waste of time to converse with you.
        Last edited by sajid; 02-09-17, 03:44 PM.

Comment

It's a waste of time to converse with you.
          Triggered
          Last edited by sajid; 02-09-17, 03:44 PM.
          If following Aḥmad makes me a 'Wahhābī', then I declare that I am one.

Comment

To make money off non arabs, of course it was wrongfully taken and haraam
            But jizyah is almost completely different, it's purpose and application is different
            Да.

Comment

It was jizya. You are the only one who is calling it a 'tax'. No surprise there, you and the ajmi slaves will go much further to defend their masters.
              Complete jahil you are if you think it was jizyah
              You clearly don't know what jizyah is
              ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

You are an idiot. It's a waste of time to converse with you.
                The idiot is the one who speaks about that which he does not know
                ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

The idiot is the one who speaks about that which he does not know
                  He speaks from his desires (mind the grammar)

Comment

Complete jahil you are if you think it was jizyah
                    You clearly don't know what jizyah is
                    He knows how to make statements of Kufr and call people baseless names,

Bidrohi doesn't even know the basics of Islam,

Even outright Kuffar are more knowledgeable than him,

Complete Disgrace

:jkk: akhi

Comment

Originally posted by Mutant View Post
                      Didn't talk about Abu Bakr and Umar. The Sahaba had the best of generations, but also the worst.
                      I always knew Mutant was a shia no matter how many times he denied.

Comment

Ayatollah Imran Hossein is a flithy shia who supports the rape and murder of Muslims by bashar asshead and his shia followers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Warrior View Post
                          I always knew Mutant was a shia no matter how many times he denied.
                          He's a dirty Kaafir Shi'a,

These vermin almost always show their true colours and give themselves away akhi,

:jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by IlFaraone View Post
                            Russian Empire (1721-1917) =/= Russian Federation (1991-Present).

Soviet Union (1922-1991) =/= Russian Federation (1991-Present).

Notice how in my posts regarding Russia and their recent involvement in the Islamic world, I always say Russia and not Russians. This is intentional. When I say Russia, I'm talking about the modern Russian Federation, not the Soviets or the Russian Imperialists. To tie the crimes of the governments of the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union to the government of the Russian Federation is wrong. Ideologies, interests, beliefs all change when a nation falls and gets succeeded.

With that out the way, we have to take a look at Russia's history from 1991 to the present. I will not ever defend Russia in the First Chechen War, but arguments can be made for the Second Chechen War. About their involvement in the Middle-East, how could you ever say that they're just as bad as the west? After all you've seen, how could they ever be as bad? Russia's involvement is a counter-reaction to the west constantly getting their nasty hands into the business of Muslims. Look at what happened in Iraq, because of the US-Iraq war. We now have so many terrorists groups, I don't even know which group is which anymore.

Does the Russian Federation have blood of over 1 million Muslims on their hands and counting? In just over 10 years the Americans have killed more Muslims than the Russians in their entire history. Do I see Russia constantly going around overthrowing governments and in the process killing thousands?

And that last bit about Russia intentionally bombing civilians is a complete and utter lie. It's a disgusting accusation, with 0 evidence. Do we have any videos on Russians intentionally bombing civilians? Because guess what, we have those of the Americans. Any many of them too.

Anyone here who thinks Russia is as bad the west is severely deluded.
                            wow you are a moron if you think russia doesnt intentionally and carelessly bomb

Comment

Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post
                              wow you are a moron if you think russia doesnt intentionally and carelessly bomb
                              ALSO, funny that russia has killed many times more than the US in syria as well let alone the bastard that russia supported

Comment

Working...
                              X