Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    I get what he's trying to say, if anything, I largely agree with him. I believe that Russia is the lesser evil when compared to the west. I believe this, because I've seen what the west has done to so many Muslim countries. I have seen and read how many they've killed. I've seen how they deliberately attack civilians on video. All because they need to give these countries some of that "democracy".

    The Turks want you to believe that it was the Arabs that caused the empire to collapse. I myself like to blame Arabs for a lot of what is wrong today in the Muslim world, but the collapse is completely on the Turks and Turkish supremacy. Towards the end, the Ottoman Empire was not evil, it was just not an Islamic caliphate anymore, thus there was no reason for it to exist anymore.

    Comment


      #17
      Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

      Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
      calling someone kaffir for thier political views is highly inappropriate, there are other categories for people who are proven to have acted or said something overtly not in the interest of Islam and its cause. We just have to find the right words and use appropriate terminology!
      If someone commits major kufr committing a nullifier of Islam then they become a murtad some would say the exscuse of being jaahil in certain situations but in this case not at all

      Comment


        #18
        Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

        lol at "Ayatollah", but it fits. This little rat is most likely some Iran or Russia agent (or both). I pity those who actually follow this trash.

        Iran Hossein is actually a nice general example and representative of "online sheikhs".

        Comment


          #19
          Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

          lol at "Ayatollah", but it fits. This little rat is most likely some Iran or Russia agent (or both). I pity those who actually follow this trash.

          Iran Hossein is actually a nice general example and representative of "online sheikhs".

          Comment


            #20
            Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

            Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
            If someone commits major kufr committing a nullifier of Islam then they become a murtad some would say the exscuse of being jaahil in certain situations but in this case not at all
            according to who?
            "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

            Comment


              #21
              Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

              Originally posted by IlFaraone View Post
              I get what he's trying to say, if anything, I largely agree with him. I believe that Russia is the lesser evil when compared to the west. I believe this, because I've seen what the west has done to so many Muslim countries. I have seen and read how many they've killed. I've seen how they deliberately attack civilians on video. All because they need to give these countries some of that "democracy".

              The Turks want you to believe that it was the Arabs that caused the empire to collapse. I myself like to blame Arabs for a lot of what is wrong today in the Muslim world, but the collapse is completely on the Turks and Turkish supremacy. Towards the end, the Ottoman Empire was not evil, it was just not an Islamic caliphate anymore, thus there was no reason for it to exist anymore.
              No you didn't get anything because that is not what he says.

              He talks about how ottomans were evil for fighting Orthodox Christians and that they are empire of anti-Christ. He then says ottomans didn't attack catholic states - someone should tell that idiot that Austria, not UK or France was capital of Catholics and Ottomans tried several times to capture Virnna.

              Comment


                #22
                Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

                Originally posted by Bidrohi Ronoklanto View Post
                Lol.

                He has some questionable opinions but he in my opinion is sincere.
                Sincerity is not enough!

                Comment


                  #23
                  Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

                  Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
                  calling someone kaffir for thier political views is highly inappropriate, there are other categories for people who are proven to have acted or said something overtly not in the interest of Islam and its cause. We just have to find the right words and use appropriate terminology!
                  For once I agree with Abu Jarir and the other guy, he Is a munafiq/disbeliever.

                  Did you even watch the kind of garbage he spouted?

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

                    Originally posted by Gevurlar Korksun View Post
                    lol at "Ayatollah", but it fits. This little rat is most likely some Iran or Russia agent (or both). I pity those who actually follow this trash.

                    Iran Hossein is actually a nice general example and representative of "online sheikhs".
                    Quite obviously a Russian agent.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

                      Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                      No you didn't get anything because that is not what he says.

                      He talks about how ottomans were evil for fighting Orthodox Christians and that they are empire of anti-Christ. He then says ottomans didn't attack catholic states - someone should tell that idiot that Austria, not UK or France was capital of Catholics and Ottomans tried several times to capture Virnna.
                      The first paragraph of my post was about the 3-minute video, where he talks about Russia, Turkey and the west.

                      The second paragraph is my comment on the title, about the Ottoman Empire being evil. I only noticed just now that you also posted an 11-minute video where he talks about the Ottoman Empire. I have no idea how I did not see that the first time I viewed this thread.

                      But if he says what you just said, then I'm not gonna waste my time watching it.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

                        Originally posted by IlFaraone View Post
                        The first paragraph of my post was about the 3-minute video, where he talks about Russia, Turkey and the west.

                        The second paragraph is my comment on the title, about the Ottoman Empire being evil. I only noticed just now that you also posted an 11-minute video where he talks about the Ottoman Empire. I have no idea how I did not see that the first time I viewed this thread.

                        But if he says what you just said, then I'm not gonna waste my time watching it.
                        I forgot to mention that he spends 2 minutes out of 11 saying, "Shame, shame, shame, what a shame the Ottomans are to muslims, shame, shame, shame." He even shames them for conquering Konstantinyye, which he defends as heart of his good orthodox brothers and sisters.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

                          Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                          I forgot to mention that he spends 2 minutes out of 11 saying, "Shame, shame, shame, what a shame the Ottomans are to muslims, shame, shame, shame." He even shames them for conquering Konstantinyye, which he defends as heart of his good orthodox brothers and sisters.
                          Then you know he's an impostor. Case closed.

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

                            Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                            For once I agree with Abu Jarir and the other guy, he Is a munafiq/disbeliever.

                            Did you even watch the kind of garbage he spouted?
                            tbh I haven't, maybe 5 yrs ago I thought he was loopy but maybe I'll check out the latest stuff later. jzk
                            "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

                              Originally posted by IlFaraone View Post
                              I get what he's trying to say, if anything, I largely agree with him. I believe that Russia is the lesser evil when compared to the west. I believe this, because I've seen what the west has done to so many Muslim countries. I have seen and read how many they've killed. I've seen how they deliberately attack civilians on video. All because they need to give these countries some of that "democracy".

                              The Turks want you to believe that it was the Arabs that caused the empire to collapse. I myself like to blame Arabs for a lot of what is wrong today in the Muslim world, but the collapse is completely on the Turks and Turkish supremacy. Towards the end, the Ottoman Empire was not evil, it was just not an Islamic caliphate anymore, thus there was no reason for it to exist anymore.

                              The satanic Russians are every bit as bad as the west.
                              They have the blood of Millions of Muslims on their hands over the past century or so.
                              Look at what Stalin did to the Muslims of Chechnya. Look at what happened in the 90s when the Russians were massacring Chechans in the 100s of 1000s.

                              Look at what these Russians are doing in Iraq/Syria with their support of Bashar Al Assad. They are intentionally bombing civilians without any care at all.
                              Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

                              How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

                              Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

                                Originally posted by Bidrohi Ronoklanto View Post
                                Lol.

                                He has some questionable opinions but he in my opinion is sincere.

                                Questionable opinions?
                                His views range from extreme deviance to almost outright kufr.
                                Telling Muslims to sign up and join the Russian armed forces, what would you call that?
                                I'm not going to make takfir upon him, leave that to those who're more knowledgeable on such matters, but this guy is an extreme deviant and his fanboys are brainwashed to the extent they blindly follow him and praise him as some great visionary, the great scholar of our time for his supposed insights.
                                The man is poison.
                                His sincerity is irrelevant.
                                Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

                                How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

                                Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X