Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
    I think it's about the fact that only arab can be Caliph.

To be honest to the scholars including arab ones, lot of them had trouble reconciling this with the hadith "You must accept your ruler even if he is an ethiopian slave" and the Prophet(S)"s last khutbah.

So they interpreted in three ways: (1) Only arab(quraysh) cam be caliph and those competing with them in this regerd will be in hell.

(2) What the Prophet(S) meant was that the majority of caliphs will be from Quraysh and that the hadith is informative and not a command/order.

(3) If arabs are no longer fit to be caliph, then someone else can be caliph.
    An Ethipian slave can be a Caliph if he is owned by a Quraishi and emancipated like Bilal :RA: or if there is no Khilafah and a state has a leader who rules upon Islam he must be obeyed even if he is a black slave

Comment

Originally posted by Amazigh View Post
      I liked his lectures about Dajjal and the End times. But when he said bad things about the Ottoman Empire (which defended Muslims for hundred of years) red flags started to pop up.
      Calling him a Kafir for having another opinion is ridiculous.

Does someone know why he hates the Ottomans?
      Because he's on Russia's payroll and no one is making Takfeer on him for being against the Ottomans it's everything else he says/does

Comment

I liked his lectures about Dajjal and the End times. But when he said bad things about the Ottoman Empire (which defended Muslims for hundred of years) red flags started to pop up.
        He also called Ottomans agents of Dajjal and that Dajjal created the ottoman empire.

Comment

Was Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi a Qurayshi?
          He claimed so. He actually claimed to be a descendant of Fatima (RA), it could be true, I don't doubt him.

Comment

Does someone know why he hates the Ottomans?
            Someone needs to tell him that the modern-day Turks are not the same as the Ottomans.

Ottoman Empire =/= Republic of Turkey.

It's quite clear that this man has beef with Turks, because they're pro-western and they're western ideologies, but he shouldn't take it out on the Ottomans.

Comment

Originally posted by Medic View Post
              Out of Saudi, Turkey and Pakistan - who could last the longest against gog and magog? Has the debate been done?
              Looool, this brother right here is creative masha'Allah.

Pakistan zindabad

Comment

Originally posted by Bidrohi Ronoklanto View Post
                He claimed so. He actually claimed to be a descendant of Fatima (RA), it could be true, I don't doubt him.
                Why not doubt him? Because he got a cool beard?

Comment

Why not doubt him? Because he got a cool beard?
                  I don't care if he is quraishy or not. As far as I am concerned, I don't consider being qurayshi as a requirement, actually I personally believe that hadith and other hadith regarding arab supremacy is made up by the arabs, they invented them to keep their grasp on power and privilege.

He claimed it, so I don't have any reason to doubt. Specially because arabs have a tradition of maintaining their family tree, so not impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by IlFaraone View Post
                    Someone needs to tell him that the modern-day Turks are not the same as the Ottomans.

Ottoman Empire =/= Republic of Turkey.

It's quite clear that this man has beef with Turks, because they're pro-western and they're western ideologies, but he shouldn't take it out on the Ottomans.
                    Lol he's an orthodox priest masquerading as a muslim. That's why he's crying the loss of Constantinople and his orthodox brothers and sisters.

The moment i remember him saying "Shame, shame, shame on the ottomans" I feel like slapping him or something.

Comment

I don't care if he is quraishy or not. As far as I am concerned, I don't consider being qurayshi as a requirement, actually I personally believe that hadith and other hadith regarding arab supremacy is made up by the arabs, they invented them to keep their grasp on power and privilege.

He claimed it, so I don't have any reason to doubt. Specially because arabs have a tradition of maintaining their family tree, so not impossible.
                      That's beyond absurd you're lying about the Salaf slandering them and denying Sahih Hadiths

Comment

Lol he's an orthodox priest masquerading as a muslim. That's why he's crying the loss of Constantinople and his orthodox brothers and sisters.

The moment i remember him saying "Shame, shame, shame on the ottomans" I feel like slapping him or something.
                        He's a former KGB current FSB asset

Watch this
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ

Comment

Yeah IS would have executed you on the spot for holding such a belief.

Comment

[MENTION=139017]Thunderstorm[/MENTION] - that's an important point. In 30 years war europeans massacred each other like animals, Ottomasn weren't half as violent yet they are the ones hated. Why? Because they are muslims.

Comment

There is another opinion too.

if a non-arab man assumes the title of caliphate, he must be obeyed.

But these are only in books and we don't live inside books, we live in real world. In real world arabs don't believe in it, that's the only thing that matters.

The Ottomans held the Muslim world for how long? Were they not obeyed for most of that time? What about the mamluks?

Comment

Originally posted by Poster View Post
                                The Ottomans held the Muslim world for how long? Were they not obeyed for most of that time? What about the mamluks?
                                To be fair most of the Mamluk rulers were Kurds living in Egypt still closer to Arabs though Baibars was Cuman

Comment

Working...
                                X