Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than ISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post

As mods, we have a duty to keep the peace

If someone says something rude, offensive, threatening, we have to take action

That's much different than me grabbing pearls because so & so hurt my feelings

This is not that difficult
    Point being..words have consequences in the virtual world as well.

There's a reason, or two, why cyberbullying is illegal and/or a crime in some parts of the world. Not everyone can shrug it off like you can, not everybody feels the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post

Point being..words have consequences in the virtual world as well.

There's a reason, or two, why cyberbullying is illegal and/or a crime in some parts of the world. Not everyone can shrug it off like you can, not everybody feels the same.
      Cyberbullying is a thing because men have become soft and their boys are even softer

Next generation will be metrosexuals, then transexuals
      .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
      نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

• Let's add to that

I have a thread here...Dont harass the sisters

BROTHERS whined about...What if the sisters harass us?

We whine about Islamophobia as ifvwe expect the kuffar to love Islam & Muslims

We break our necks trying to be accepted by the kuffar... We are just like you

Our brothers and sisters all over the world are being persecuted... Our response? Nothing or wevturn to the UN

Sorry sister, but whining about cyberbullying is a manifestation of men being weak
        .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
        نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

• Sheikh albani on sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul wahab الألباني: محمد بن عبدالوهاب فيه غلو وشده Albani considered Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahab a reformer and praised his Da’wah, but he also criticized him for their excessive Takfir. Albani says about Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahab: – He had exaggeration and harshness – His followers inherited that from his teachings – He could not differentiate between authentic [صحيح] and weak [ضعيف] Ahadith – He had no high level of care in following Salafi Fiqh – I am one of the harshest critics of the Wahabiyah 1- Albani said (“Silsilah huda wa Noor”, 297): الحقيقة محمد بن عبدالوهاب فضله كبير على الأمة الإسلامية ؛ لكن فيه شيء من الغلو والشدة الجماعة كان عندهم شيء من الشدة؛ أخذوها طبعاً من بعض نصوص محمد بن عبدالوهاب رحمه الله، واستمر الأتباع إلى هذا العهد موصومون بهذه الشدة، وكنا نسمع نحن قديماً أن هؤلاء النجديين يكفرون عامة المسلمين، أو يقولون عنهم خوارج “The truth regarding Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhab is that he has done a great favour upon the Islamic nation, but he had some level of exaggeration and harshness. … This group has inherited some of this harshness, which they of course took from the writings of Mohammad Ibn Abdul-Wahab, may God be merciful to him. They are stigmatised with this harshness. And we used to hear from long time ago that these Najdis make Takfir on the general masses of the Muslims, and they used to be accused of being Khawarij.” 2- Albani said after he mentioned some good qualities of Ibn Taymiyah: , بخلاف الشيخ محمد بن عبد الوهاب, فلم تكن له هذه العناية, لا في الحديث ولا في الفقه السلفي, فهو من الناحية المذهبية حنبلي, ومن الناحية الحديثية كغيره, فليس له آثار في الفقه تدلنا على أنه كابن تيمية سلفي المنهج في التفقه في الدين, لعل له في ذلك عذرا كما ألمحنا إليه آنفا.وكذلك في الأحاديث فهو كغيره مع الأسف الشديد, لا معرفة عنده بالحديث الصحيح والضعيف “Contrary to Sheikh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab – who did not have this level of care in hadith nor in Salafi fiqh. He is a Hanbali from the side of the madhhab and in Hadith, he is like others. He has left no traces in Fiqh which would indicate to us that he was like Ibn Taymiyah a Salafi in manhaj in terms of his understanding of religion. Perhaps he has an excuse in this which we have already hinted at. And also in the hadith, he, like the others, unfortunately, has no knowledge of authentic or weak hadiths.” 3- Albani also said (“Silsilah huda wa Noor”, 713): أما الوهابية: فما لي ولها ؛ فأنا أنقضها ؛ ربما أشد من غيري ، وربما الحاضرون يعلمون ذلك “As for al-Wahabiyah – what have I got to do with it?! I criticise it – sometimes even more than others! Those who are present know this.”

Comment

• Wahabis do takfir of mushriqeen. Whats wrong with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mohammad Ali View Post
              Wahabis do takfir of mushriqeen. Whats wrong with that?

Read the thread

Comment

• Stop bumping this thread already.
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muhammad Hasan View Post

I honestly don't understand what your problem with the Hadith of Najd is. If you people stopped trying to distort Hadith and laughably claim Najd for the Prophet Salallahu Alayhi Wa Salam is Iraq, you might actually have made stronger arguments against the Hadith like, "The Hadith is referring to Musaylimah al-Kadhdhab and the early Fitan". But no, you were so terrified of the Hadith identifying your scholars that you bogged yourself down into an argument that you can't win. All it takes is to quote a few Hadith and this issue is finished.

If you had actually admitted the location of Najd (known historically), you could have flipped the argument, but now if you attempt to go down this line of reasoning it is clear to outsiders that your firqah is not objective nor tries to be, you just want to save your own hide.

The pseudo-Salafis are victims of their own incompetance as a sect.
                  Salam alaykum,

They cannot flip the argument. I have had everything chucked at me here:

https://www.islamimehfil.com/forum/9...les-and-books/

One Salafi even said, OK, Najd is in central Arabia and Qarn ash-Shaytaan mentioned in Hadith, referrs to Najd, but not to MIAW but to first Khawarij, to Dhil Khawaisirah at-Tamimi and his companions which existed during the life time of Prophet.

I quoted the Ahadith, there are two [main] Qarn ash-Shaytan branches according to Hadith:

“And harshness and callousness of the hearts is found amongst the rude owners of the camels, who drive them behind their tails (to the direction), where emerge the two groups of Satan, they are [from] the tribes of Rabi'a and Mudar.” [Ref: Muslim, B1, H83]

One is to appear from Iraq and it happened but its man power was from Banu Tamim which was in Najd. Second one was to appear from Najd. Its man power was from Najd and it appeared in Najd. In conclusion two groups of qarn ash-shaytan man power of both from Najd. One appears in Iraq and other appears in Najd. You can read the following articles on the subject:

https://www.islamimehfil.com/topic/2...comment-108204

https://www.islamimehfil.com/topic/2...comment-111499

I have responded to all known Salafi arguments on subject of Najd. Their excuses, Iraq is Najd because East is Iraq, linguistically it is Najd is applied to Iraq, ... list goes on. There are roughly 25 articles on this on following, some very very long, I am actively looking for content to refute. so please share a argument presented in defence of Salafi position which you think is novel ... I just might not have addressed it:

https://www.islamimehfil.com/forum/9...les-and-books/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X