Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than ISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    Bullying? You can't bully people on the internet

that being said, whenever you have a mod supporting you, it carries weight
    thats a reality of life on every level

i say he has spammed the forum, you say otherwise

rule 1 of mods, don't override each other
    You certainly can. Why do you say you can't bully over the internet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fais View Post

You certainly can. Why do you say you can't bully over the internet?
      here we go again
      bullying.....being taunted or threatened by someone of superior size or strength

i cannot punch or even intimidate anyone online unless I know where you live, and have the ability to see you

online is nothing more than words on a screen

our ancestors faced the Romans & Persian empires

today, we cry about being bullied online

.لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
      نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

here we go again
        bullying.....being taunted or threatened by someone of superior size or strength

i cannot punch or even intimidate anyone online unless I know where you live, and have the ability to see you

When you say "we", who do you mean, specifically? We (me & you)* don't want to be confusing AA here. We (me & you)* don't want him taking us to court.

*Don't worry AA, I got you covered.

Comment

When you say "we", who do you mean, specifically? We (me & you)* don't want to be confusing AA here. We (me & you)* don't want him taking us to court.

*Don't worry AA, I got you covered.
          I understand it perfectly well. I'm not the one asking him to clarify so I'm not the confused one here.

Another mod rule is we shouldn't do self-owns in public.

-_-

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

I understand it perfectly well. I'm not the one asking him to clarify so I'm not the confused one here.

Another mod rule is we shouldn't do self-owns in public.

-_-
            You slippin' man. Your comebacks used to be firm and have some sting on them. Now they just wet and soggy.

Comment

Bullying? You can't bully people on the internet

that being said, whenever you have a mod supporting you, it carries weight
              thats a reality of life on every level

i say he has spammed the forum, you say otherwise

rule 1 of mods, don't override each other
              bro people have committed suicide due to being bullied or being spoken to in an rude or ill manner online, i dont just mean kids, i mean fully grown mature adults,
              to some people words can hurt, you can call it sensitive or whatever but we are told to control out tongues in islam,
              i mean how many times have we seen posts from mods and admins saying think before you post...

lets face it more then half the stuff said on this forum wouldnt be said face to face because people dont have the bottle, yet they feel a bit brave behind their monitors.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

bro people have committed suicide due to being bullied or being spoken to in an rude or ill manner online, i dont just mean kids, i mean fully grown mature adults,
                to some people words can hurt, you can call it sensitive or whatever but we are told to control out tongues in islam,
                i mean how many times have we seen posts from mods and admins saying think before you post...

lets face it more then half the stuff said on this forum wouldnt be said face to face because people dont have the bottle, yet they feel a bit brave behind their monitors.....
                that's just another sign of how pathetically weak men have become

if someone can hurt your feelings so much, solely via the internet.....,,TURN THE THING OFF
                دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

that's just another sign of how pathetically weak men have become

if someone can hurt your feelings so much, solely via the internet.....,,TURN THE THING OFF
                  yea i agree that people who get offended over some stuff should grow thicker skins but you obviously have to be careful not to hurt someone in islam too,
                  i mean i could post something which i think is harmless but i wouldnt know how many people ive offended or hurt only Allah swt knows and thats my point...

p.s im not just on about men im on about women too

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

yea i agree that people who get offended over some stuff should grow thicker skins but you obviously have to be careful not to hurt someone in islam too,
                    i mean i could post something which i think is harmless but i wouldnt know how many people ive offended or hurt only Allah swt knows and thats my point...

p.s im not just on about men im on about women too
                    being rude, the sin is on the person

getting offended or whining about being bullied is on the receiver

دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

• This conversation will never get anywhere. AM views the world from a different perspective.

Comment

here we go again

Funny you should say that..I banned a poster yesterday because he used inflammatory langauge, threatened to inflict violence on someone he did not agree with. So words, whether uttered in the real world or online, have power and words also have consequences.

Am kinda surprised to know of your thoughts on cyberbullying though, it's worse than face to face bullying in some cases because people think since they are 'anonymous' on the internet, they have complete freedom to say/ do as they please which we know is neither true nor does it make it right.

I'd like to discuss this with you further, akh, if you're interested that is but in a new thread..I don't wish to derail this thread any further.

Comment

being rude, the sin is on the person

getting offended or whining about being bullied is on the receiver
                          so if i said something rude to someone for example and i didnt think it was rude but the person i said it to took it as me saying something rude whether that be my words or the way/manner/tone etc, is the fault really on that third party? you being serious?

Comment

Salafis having many decent and admirable traits as a group. Just like any other group. But I don't think you'll find "truth" (whatever that means) with any particular group ...
                            So if you said something rude but you didn't think it was rude....

Read that over and over until that light bulb goes on
                            دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

• Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
                              Funny you should say that..I banned a poster yesterday because he used inflammatory langauge, threatened to inflict violence on someone he did not agree with. So words, whether uttered in the real world or online, have power and words also have consequences.

Am kinda surprised to know of your thoughts on cyberbullying though, it's worse than face to face bullying in some cases because people think since they are 'anonymous' on the internet, they have complete freedom to say/ do as they please which we know is neither true nor does it make it right.

I'd like to discuss this with you further, akh, if you're interested that is but in a new thread..I don't wish to derail this thread any further.
                              As mods, we have a duty to keep the peace

If someone says something rude, offensive, threatening, we have to take action

That's much different than me grabbing pearls because so & so hurt my feelings

This is not that difficult
                              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

So if you said something rude but you didn't think it was rude....

Read that over and over until that light bulb goes on
                                Huh? I don't understand what that has to do with the post quoted.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X