Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than ISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fais View Post

Holy moly .. Link said that? Was he hacked?
    When did I ever praise him? Never.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

When did I ever praise him? Never.
      I always assumed you did (follow him), because of your Salafi leanings, my bad. Was there ever a time that you did, if so what made you change?

Comment

I always assumed you did (follow him), because of your Salafi leanings, my bad. Was there ever a time that you did, if so what made you change?
        again you calling people Salafi without them saying so
        .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
        نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

I always viewed him with skepticism.

And later developed a more critical view.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

• Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post

I didn't say he was a Salafi, I said he had Salafi leanings. Which is based on my previous discussions.

Comment

What else have you developed your view on? Or do you still mostly hold your old positions?

Comment

• Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post

What's the dua for getting rid of the Wahhabis hiding under your bed?

Comment

whats your critical vieew on IAW?

also what is your view on his understanding of tawheed?

tbh i always thought you were pro him and a big adovcate being salafi (just an assumption bro, obviously wrong on my part)

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

What's the dua for getting rid of the Wahhabis hiding under your bed?
                    You should ask Abu Sulayman. He seems to be exorcising the demons. Can hear the complaints in the form of forum posts ...

Comment

You should ask Abu Sulayman. He seems to be exorcising the demons. Can hear the complaints in the form of forum posts ...
                      More like exercising demons if you ask me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

More like exercising demons if you ask me...
                        Ha ha, I see what you did there. I think.

Comment

The reason why they are all complaining is simply because they can't respond (because it's simply true!), so the only solution that remains is to try to divert the issues and make it into personal one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post

The reason why they are all complaining is simply because they can't respond (because it's simply true!), so the only solution that remains is to try to divert the issues and make it into personal one.
                            I think you are confusing an inability with a refusal

I havent read it, will not read it, i have no interest in "refuting it"

There are better and more qualified and more eloquent people who can do it

I have given you my position on it, seems like Fais is in your corner, so you are pretty much safe......for now

دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

• "You're safe .... for now"

LOL.

What is this, lunch time bullying at a middle school?

I'm actually reading the stuff he's posting as a lot of it I haven't read before. If what he's posting bothers you, hate to say it ... but just don't read it.

Comment

• Bullying? You can't bully people on the internet

that being said, whenever you have a mod supporting you, it carries weight
                                thats a reality of life on every level

i say he has spammed the forum, you say otherwise

rule 1 of mods, don't override each other
                                دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X