Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than ISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

Are you here to stir the pot again? Is that how you get your kicks?
    actually no, ive made a threaad about najd many years ago, its somewhat of interest to me tbh,

i see salafis being pro imama abdul wahhab movement and i see opposites like sufis who are against the whole movement,
    i question myself all the time whos on the haq, why do they oppose each other and why there is a lot of enmity against each other from both sects

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

actually no, ive made a threaad about najd many years ago, its somewhat of interest to me tbh,

i see salafis being pro imama abdul wahhab movement and i see opposites like sufis who are against the whole movement,
      i question myself all the time whos on the haq, why do they oppose each other and why there is a lot of enmity against each other from both sects
      After all these years you ask such basic questions which means you have no intention of learning but trying to cause drama.
      Last edited by Abu 'Abdullaah; 01-03-21, 08:54 PM.

Comment

why do you think that is?

do you think their 'blind following'?
        Yes. I think YQ covers it well in his lecture. The books are there and the quotes are there in front of you. But what do those quotes matter if everyone you see mentioning them as enemies looking to disparage your Shaykh or Imam? Someone you fully and firmly believe was the best person alive at the time, was a reviver of the religion.

So if he said something, it carries weight, and if he said there were people in the land that were mushrik and they were fought and killed, then he was right to do so.

Comment

After all these years you ask such questions which means you have no intention of learning but trying to cause drama.
          look its an in depth topic and rather complicated, its not a straight forward topic,
          also theres a lot of pro and against info, theres not a lot of balanced info which gives you info based on the middle path so to speak

for example on the thread i made about najd, just the discussion about the location about najd alone was based on loads of pro and against info tbh

Comment

Salafis having many decent and admirable traits as a group. Just like any other group. But I don't think you'll find "truth" (whatever that means) with any particular group ...

Comment

look its an in depth topic and rather complicated, its not a straight forward topic,
              also theres a lot of pro and against info, theres not a lot of balanced info which gives you info based on the middle path so to speak

for example on the thread i made about najd, just the discussion about the location about najd alone was based on loads of pro and against info tbh
              If it's such a complicated topic then how are you going to determine the location of Najd when you don't even know the difference between your ankle and your elbow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fais
                Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

Salafis having many decent and admirable traits as a group. Just like any other group. But I don't think you'll find "truth" (whatever that means) with any particular group ...
                Yea I think you're right and yea they do have some good qualities like all the sects out there tbh

Comment

If it's such a complicated topic then how are you going to determine the location of Najd when you don't even know the difference between your ankle and your elbow?
                  Plot twist: OK, so you say Najd is in Iraq? Fine. Then the hadeeth surely refers to al-Baghdadi!

The point is the hadeeth is definitely about a Wahhabi.

Comment

Plot twist: OK, so you say Najd is in Iraq? Fine. Then the hadeeth surely refers to al-Baghdadi!

The point is the hadeeth is definitely about a Wahhabi.
                    I honestly don't understand what your problem with the Hadith of Najd is. If you people stopped trying to distort Hadith and laughably claim Najd for the Prophet Salallahu Alayhi Wa Salam is Iraq, you might actually have made stronger arguments against the Hadith like, "The Hadith is referring to Musaylimah al-Kadhdhab and the early Fitan". But no, you were so terrified of the Hadith identifying your scholars that you bogged yourself down into an argument that you can't win. All it takes is to quote a few Hadith and this issue is finished.

If you had actually admitted the location of Najd (known historically), you could have flipped the argument, but now if you attempt to go down this line of reasoning it is clear to outsiders that your firqah is not objective nor tries to be, you just want to save your own hide.

The pseudo-Salafis are victims of their own incompetance as a sect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muhammad Hasan View Post

I honestly don't understand what your problem with the Hadith of Najd is. If you people stopped trying to distort Hadith and laughably claim Najd for the Prophet Salallahu Alayhi Wa Salam is Iraq, you might actually have made stronger arguments against the Hadith like, "The Hadith is referring to Musaylimah al-Kadhdhab and the early Fitan". But no, you were so terrified of the Hadith identifying your scholars that you bogged yourself down into an argument that you can't win. All it takes is to quote a few Hadith and this issue is finished.

If you had actually admitted the location of Najd (known historically), you could have flipped the argument, but now if you attempt to go down this line of reasoning it is clear to outsiders that your firqah is not objective nor tries to be, you just want to save your own hide.

The pseudo-Salafis are victims of their own incompetance as a sect.
                      I was mocking you in that post. If you had any common sense you would have seen that it was sarcasm instead of braying out silly stuff without basis.

Comment

I was mocking you in that post. If you had any common sense you would have seen that it was sarcasm instead of braying out silly stuff without basis.
                        Use italics or something, hard to tell when someone is using sarcasm on the internet.

Comment

• Abu Sulayman, is there any other subject besides Ibn Abdul Wahhab in life?

surely we get your point by now
                          .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                          نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

• Originally posted by Muhammad Hasan View Post

Use italics or something, hard to tell when someone is using sarcasm on the internet.

I'll try using crayons next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                              Abu Sulayman, is there any other subject besides Ibn Abdul Wahhab in life?

surely we get your point by now
                              Is it true that if you leave your feet sticking out of the blanket at night a Wahhabi will appear and chop them off?

Comment

• I heard if you bury your head in the sand, then it didn't happen.

Oh wait, that's not what I heard. Scratch that ...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X