Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than ISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
    I remember this same type of thread on Islamicawakening, and the students of knowledge on that forum started to dissect the Najdi dawah. And these were individuals who used to be upon it, it was a real eye opener for me. That thread was a little more academic because you didn't have Aqeedah being thrown into the mix. Just sticking on topic for the most part, this thread is good bro. I think it's too convenient that the Ottomans were mushriks and, Ibn Abdul Wahhab was the only one on the truth, clearly his works had extremism within and when it's used to make takfir and shed blood I think that's something we should stay away from. Supporting Daesh is easy when you live in the west, we're not the ones losing friends and family members, nor do we face the hardships after the group gets defeated.
    It was Al-Azkabani, Abu Sulayman, SkippedPath (myself), Justabro, we all were doing the good work ... and never forget thread titled ... WHAT IS IBADAH? ... it went on and on ... on side note I was a very very angry Wahhab Takfir rolled off ma tongue faster then any other word. The days of mushriking entire Ummah and being so intoxicated because of Tawheed that there was only one group holding to true Tawheed ... everyone else was no good mushrak kafir filth ... killing you was halal in those days ... lol ... aaah then the awakening and I am completely utterly opposed to Najdi Kharijism aka Wahhabism. Its a long story how and why i changed

Comment

• Cool all this stuff. But what is a gravedigger? I mean worshipper? Somebody please give a definition.

Comment

• Salafis would do themselves a big favor by just disassociating themselves from MiAW.
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
          Salafis would do themselves a big favor by just disassociating themselves from MiAW.
          They can't, they accuse others of following personalities instead of Islam yet do it themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHaqq View Post

They can't, they accuse others of following personalities instead of Islam yet do it themselves.
            They're generally more prone to give up personalities than others.
            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

They're generally more prone to give up personalities than others.
              They have to be more prone to give up personalities because they are wrong, you can only defend MiaW to a certain extent before it become clear he was a jahil takfeeri.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHaqq View Post

They have to be more prone to give up personalities because they are wrong, you can only defend MiaW to a certain extent before it become clear he was a jahil takfeeri.
                Well, compared to Ahmad Raza and Barelvis for example, Salafis are in a far better position. And more likely to see his errors.

Comment

Well, compared to Ahmad Raza and Barelvis for example, Salafis are in a far better position. And more likely to see his errors.
                  Yes, because the manhaj is to go back to Quran and Sunnah, so it is safer.

Comment

• so do people actually justify the bloodshed that was caused?

Comment

Salafis would do themselves a big favor by just disassociating themselves from MiAW.
                      bro tbh i cant ever see that happening, some salafis tend to lean towards his works as a form of guidance for example kitab at tawheed

Comment

• https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EvNLgeHX...jpg&name=small

feel the hatred in your souls as you look on this

:)
                        "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
                        me - 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                          so do people actually justify the bloodshed that was caused?
                          Are you here to stir the pot again? Is that how you get your kicks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                            so do people actually justify the bloodshed that was caused?
                            Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fais View Post

Yes.
                              why do you think that is?

do you think their 'blind following'?

Comment

Holy moly .. Link said that? Was he hacked?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X