Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than ISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    Lol question was avoided again
    You must have mistaken this propaganda campaign for a normal discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by faqir View Post

Dear brothers Abu Julaybee and eesa the kiwi - I suggest you take the discussion about Imam al-Ash'ari / al-Ibanah and Ghazali's Iljam into a separate thread as it is not the concern of this thread. I am almost certain though that neither of you have read either of the two books.
      Translated: I don't wish to accept Imams al-Ashari or Ghazali's turn to the manhaj of the salaf at the end of their lives and choose to perceive them according to my whims and desires.
      Last edited by Musbah; 08-01-19, 08:04 PM.
      "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

• Maqalat al-Islamiyyin
        Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 08-01-19, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Musbah View Post

Translated: I don't wish to accept Imams al-Ashari or Ghazali's turn to the manhaj of the salaf at the end of their lives and choose to perceive them according to my whims and desires.
          We still wait for an apology for the lie you made regarding the website wahhabisrefuted
          Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 08-01-19, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• I would like you to tell me where and when did the Prophet s.a.a.w. and his Sahaba talk about the differences between Sifat Ma'ani and Sifat Ayniya? Or claim themselves Sada al-Ashariya. The terms you make up were not even discussed during the time of them. And if the Prophet s.a.a.w and the companions didn't deem it necessary then why are you? Also, I have nothing to apologize for. And the people you get your Islam from today could very well be Sheikh al-Rands.

Comment

I would like you to tell me where and when did the Prophet s.a.a.w. and his Sahaba talk about the differences between Sifat Ma'ani and Sifat Ayniya? Or claim themselves Sada al-Ashariya. The terms you make up were not even discussed during the time of them. And if the Prophet s.a.a.w and the companions didn't deem it necessary then why are you? Also, I have nothing to apologize for. And the people you get your Islam from today could very well be Sheikh al-Rands.
              Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 08-01-19, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• lol @ honest discussion

Comment

• Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 08-01-19, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                    lol @ honest discussion
                    LOL. 73 pages and counting.

Comment

• Your're right. We should all just sit back and let you continue to defame scholars with your lies and propaganda nonsense without rebuke.

Comment

• I like scrutinising those who come out with claims. You've been doing a bit of running around yourself when it's about your own beliefs.

Comment

Your're right. We should all just sit back and let you continue to defame scholars with your lies and propaganda nonsense without rebuke.
                          Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 08-01-19, 09:46 PM.

Comment

I'll start a new thread for you with an article I helped write on the subject - hope that will satisfy you and abu julaybeeb

In that thread you can answer my question - have your read Ghazali's Iljam?
                            Last edited by faqir; 08-01-19, 09:50 PM.
                            www.marifah.info

Wahhabis Refuted
                            Ash'aris

Comment

I'll start a new thread for you with an article I helped write on the subject - hope that will satisfy you and abu julaybeeb

Iljam al-Awwam 'an 'Ilm al-Kalam

Comment

That book has been translated by a publisher called Lampost Productions that the translator called, "A Return to Purity in Creed" . I would dare not bother to read your revisionist interpretation of that book. I have it in pdf form though that book has been hard to obtain but the Publisher the end of last year did a limited edition reprint of it. I may have missed the opportunity to purchase it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X