Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than ISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And all those who criticized him were mostly Sufi's from those Madthabs. Just like they did to tarnish the reputation of Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Qayyim. And this is exactly what happens when Allah sends the great reformers from time to time to get the people back on the Straight Way. And during the time of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahaab the people of hijaz went back to shirk and jahaliyah. The people of al-Uyainah use to revere and seek blessings from trees and bushes in the area. Furthermore there was a grave in al-Jubail that was supposedly the grave of Zaid ibn al-Khattab, brother of Umar r.a. People would go there and seek blessings, slaughter animals on its behalf, make oaths and so forth. The people in prayer in the Haram would pray behind their imams separately from other madthabs so there was no unity. All this fitnah from the "Ash'ari Ulema". All you got is propaganda from those deluded sufi deviants who didn't want to give up their bidah.

Secondly, if you bothered to read the pdf that I linked to from the Rand Institute, then you would see that one of their aims is to sponsor Sufi's and modernist deviants to undermine Islam. And from the careful plotting of the kuffar, they came to the conclusion that Islam can be attacked through the Hanafi Madthab that many Sufi's flourish i.e. Deobandi's and Brevelis. And they also concluded there was no wiggle room to exploit and compromise Islam through the Hanbali madthab because of the rock solid manhaj of Imam Ahmad. And this is something attested to by the Shafi'i scholar Ibn Kathir who wrote in his book:

"And their land is one of the most guarded lands. They are the people of the Sunnah, and majority of them are Hanbali so the innovators cannot bear living among them".

["Al-Bidayah Wal Nihayah", 14/50]

And your hero Abu Hasan al-Ash'ari said in one of his last books of his life, Al-Ibaanah an-Usoolid-Diyaanah:

"Our saying which we hold and take as our Deen is: clinging to the Book of Allah Azza wa Jal and to the Sunnah of the Prophet s.a.a.w., and what has been narrated by the Sahaba, the Tabi'een, and the imams of hadith. That is what we hold firmly on to, and also to that to which Abu Abdullah Ahmad ibn Hanbal may Allah brighten his face in the Hereafter, and raise his rank and increase his reward. Because indeed he is a virtuous Imam and a complete leader; through whom Allah established the Truth and removed the falsehood, and clarified the manhaj, and by him Allah annihilated the innovations of the innovators, the deviation of the deviants and the doubts of the doubters. So may Allah have mercy upon him, the foremost Imam."

And also Imam Ghazali came back to that same manhaj in the last book of his life, "Iljam al-Awaam an ilm al-kalam".

So the question is why do you claim to be Ash'ari when the man distanced himself from that deviant manhaj?

Also, I question the motives of The Middle East Monitor and where they get their funding.
    "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post
      ...Why is it that you try to act as if anyone criticizing your sect must be working for the disbelievers?...
      What are your thoughts on Hisham Kabbani and his gang? The blog has been quoted by people from that group.

Comment

• Were the sahabah radiallaho anhum ashari?
        Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post
          ...The website is run by the brother who posted the link...
          Do you guys know each other? Very few people ever quote that blog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

who runs those sites?
            I do, how can I help?
            www.marifah.info

Wahhabis Refuted
            Ash'aris

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

What are your thoughts on Hisham Kabbani and his gang? The blog has been quoted by people from that group.
              argumentun ad hominem and deal with the subject at hand.
              Last edited by faqir; 06-01-19, 04:48 PM.
              www.marifah.info

Wahhabis Refuted
              Ash'aris

Comment

• Originally posted by faqir View Post
                argumentun ad hominem and deal with the subject at hand.
                He has quoted your blog too. Anyway, what are your thoughts on them allying with kufaar against Muslims? Hisham Kabbani is pretty open about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                  Were the sahabah radiallaho anhum ashari?
                  no

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

no
                    Notice how the question was conveniently ignored
                    Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by faqir View Post

I do, how can I help?
                        ohhh ok, i was just curious...

so you agree with OP about his point of view of things?

Comment

"
                          I am still waiting for my question to be answered by him: "why do you claim to be Ash'ari when the man distanced himself from that deviant manhaj?"
                          "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

• Originally posted by Musbah View Post
                            "
                            I am still waiting for my question to be answered by him: "why do you claim to be Ash'ari when the man distanced himself from that deviant manhaj?"
                            same with imam ghazali he distanced him self but still people quote his past

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

same with imam ghazali he distanced him self but still people quote his past
                              Dear brothers Abu Julaybee and eesa the kiwi - I suggest you take the discussion about Imam al-Ash'ari / al-Ibanah and Ghazali's Iljam into a separate thread as it is not the concern of this thread. I am almost certain though that neither of you have read either of the two books.

www.marifah.info

Wahhabis Refuted
                              Ash'aris

Comment

• Lol question was avoided again

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X