Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than ISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 19-10-18, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• I'm scrutinising your claims and you are free to do the same to me. What you're doing is fishing for info in order to divert away from getting into detail about your claims.

Remember when you said that our opinion have no place here... yet you are adamant in getting my commentary on a hadeeth. Brilliant.

Oh, you must be soooo busy that you do't have enough time to click the quote button.

Comment

• Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 19-10-18, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• You haven't answered the questions at all. If you did then post the links/quotes - which you won't because you didn't answer them.

You are free to do whatever you want, even if it means acting like a jackass. The courteous thing to do when responding to someone, is to quote or tag them so they get a notification. So you might want to try and act tough by threatening to use 'harsh language' but all you're capable of is this passive aggressive pettiness - all because you're struggling to explain your own position.

Comment

• Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 19-10-18, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• "You don't get it."

It was only a matter of time before this defence was used.

Comment

• Wait a minute, I know...

I have answered all your questions. If you are unable to read what has been said and understand the answers, it's your problem and not mine.

See how that works?
                Last edited by Abu 'Abdullaah; 19-10-18, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Did you write something?

جواب الأحمق السكوت
                  Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 19-10-18, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post
                    Did you write something?
                    I know you are, but what am I?

Comment

• جواب الأحمق السكوت

Comment

• بد زبانی

Comment

• ما جادلت عالمًا إلا غلبته, وما جادلت جاهلًا إلا غلبني

Comment

• You're the one stirring up the mud, so don't say you're too busy to respond once the water clears.

This is not about defending Ibn Taymiyyah. It's about exposing your lies and deception on this very simple matter.

Why should I "go and read" something when you're the one making the point? If you can't be bothered to bring proof and evidence for what YOU say, then why put it on others to do so?

That's the problem with you Ash'aris- you will not stop speaking as long as your lie or deception depends on it, however when asked straightforward questions that will lead to the truth, you go quiet.

So Ibn Taymiyyah says the following about Uthman bin Hunayf, in speaking about the Ziyaadah/additional wording in the Hadith of the blind man wherein Ibn Hunayf suggests the Du'a to someone after the death of the Prophet, peace be upon him:

"In summary, this additional wording, if established, does not entail proof. At most, it only means that Uthman bin Hunayf thought that the Du'a can be made by means of some of its [wording]. Thus, [Ibn Hunayf] did not order [the other person] to make the legislated Du'a, rather only a part of it. [Ibn Hunayf] also thought that this was legislated after his death, peace be upon him, while the wording of the Hadith contradicts that.

In the Hadith is says that the blind man asked the Prophet, peace be upon him, to make Du'a for him and that he taught the blind man to make Du'a and ordered him to say in it: "Oh Allah! Thus, grant him intercession for me." He only made this Du'a when the Prophet, peace be upon him, was supplicating and interceding for him as opposed to someone who is not like that. So this situates the [Prophet's] intercession and Du'a for people during his lifetime in the worldly life and on the Day of Judgment when he intercedes for them.

And the intended meaning [of the Hadith of the blind man] is not that one intercede regarding a need with the Prophet to the Prophet, peace be upon him. We are commanded to send Salaah was-Salaam upon [the Prophet] and ask Allah to grant him the agency [of intercession]..."

See page 214 of Qa'idah Jaleelah

So tell me Mr. Ash'ari, what explanation from the scholars have you offered for the Hadith of the blind man or the additional wording as related by Ibn Hunayf regarding making the same Du'a after the death of the Prophet, peace be upon him?

How does it even make sense to understand the Hadith as a permission to directly address the Prophet, peace be upon him, in a Du'a while at the same time asking Allah to grant him intercession for us? If the Prophet, peace be upon him, could hear us and intercede for us by making such a Du'a, then why ask Allah to grant him intercession?

That's like turning to someone and instead of telling them to hand you a pen, saying "Oh Allah! Make them hand me a pen." Do you think that a person would be more inclined to hand you a pen, if they are able, just because you asked Allah to make them do so?

I don't think you even read Qa'idah Jaleelah or understood Ibn Taymiyyah's argument. Instead, you want people to believe that he is insulting or "making a claim" against Ibn Hunayf.

You think this is my first rodeo with deceptive people like you? You like to throw around references, names of scholars, and legal rulings as if you have read and understood them, when in fact you are a copy & paster of the worst order.

Comment

• Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 20-10-18, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Another one of these threads that makes it's way throughout forums on the Internet. The al-Ash'ari vs. the manhaj of the Salaf debate started by someone who got exposed to the propaganda of the Sufi's and now feels they are seasoned enough to propagate their deviation to others.
                                "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X