Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than ISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm unsure as to what your answer is.

Intercession through the prophet only

Intercession through the prophet or anyone else

Which is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post
      Zahid al-Kawthari regarding this issue:
      Correct me if I am wrong but you are quoting al-Kawthari. The Hanafi fanatic. His own students admitted he was a fanatic. The one who wrote a book titled احقاق الحق بإبطال الباطل في مغيث الخلق The man who said Ibn Hajar would go out and tell women how beautiful they were only to return rejected when they showed him their face and turned out to be black. Go on read here. Please tell me I am wrong and it is not the same dude.

And if it is him, why in the world are you giving me quotes of such a miserable human being?

You could simply have said go look here at what the scholars said about محمد بن حميد here?

Did you not do that because that list clearly shows what Ibn Taymiyyah said about him. The majority called him weak!

Every time I am about to trust you, I find that the exact opposite of what you say. Every time I am about to give what you say a serious thought this is what I discover.

You say al-Haadi was a fanatic and quote al-kawthari. Then, you totally ignore what the majority says as that link shows. This is really disappointing.
      Watch those eyes

Comment

• Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 18-09-18, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

I'm unsure as to what your answer is.

Intercession through the prophet only

Intercession through the prophet or anyone else

Which is it?

Comment

• OK, the latter.

This begs the question, why would you seek intercession through anyone except the messenger of Allah ?

Comment

OK, the latter.

This begs the question, why would you seek intercession through anyone except the messenger of Allah ?
              Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 18-09-18, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Two problems:

1. Are there any narrations about seeking intercession through anyone (who's passed away) other than the messenger of Allah ?

2. If you can seek intercession through the messenger of Allah why would you even consider anyone else?

Comment

The irony.

First, the article is not a lie. That is al-Kawthari. A man who had a vile tongue regarding the scholars of hadith. Every time you get refuted here is your ad hominem

Its a lie.
                  I don't accept it

Its a lie
                  I don't accept it

Its a lie
                  I don't accept it.

Then you derail your own thread by bringing up Ibn Taymiyyah. Then, Allaah shows everyone how you lie about him and the ad hominem is

Focus on the subject
                  Focus on the subject
                  Focus on the subject

Stop derailing your own thread and lying about Ibn Taymiyyah. .

He was correct. al-Haadi was correct. The majority of scholars graded the narrator weak. There goes your only "evidence."
                  Watch those eyes

Comment

• Comment

Two problems:

1. Are there any narrations about seeking intercession through anyone (who's passed away) other than the messenger of Allah ?

2. If you can seek intercession through the messenger of Allah why would you even consider anyone else?

Comment

• He was weak. The narration is weak.

We shall put up the quotes of the scholars of the Hadith who declared him weak.

Ibn Taymiyyah was right. You are wrong.

If you want to keep derailing your thread I can't help it.
                        Watch those eyes

Comment

• No you need to provide proof that once passed away you can ask the person.

You don't have any

The Salaf did not go to the grave of Abu Bakr (may Allah be pleased with him) and make Dua to him.

He was the best after the Prophets (peace be upon them all)

Please do not lie to the audience to prove a point!
                          Watch those eyes

Comment

• By now it should be obvious to anyone reading that this thread was never intended to only talk about Muhammad bin abd al-Wahhaab. No, sir.

The whole purpose was to use one man to discredit the works of the Salafiyyah.

The OP is a staunch Ash'ari. No brainier there. He wanted to use one person in history to convince people to leave the way of the Qur'aan and Sunnah.

Sorry, pal. I still only ask Allaah alone.
                            Watch those eyes

Comment

The scholars from the Salaf and Khalaf used to call on the [hidden] slaves of Allah (this includes angels and Muslims from among the Jinn and the unseen men), when loosing their way...
                              That's not an answer. The question was why would you seek intercession through anyone else. Incidentally, who do you use for intercession?

Later. I have to try and keep this really simple for obvious reasons.

Comment

That's not an answer. The question was why would you seek intercession through anyone else. Incidentally, who do you use for intercession?

Later. I have to try and keep this really simple for obvious reasons.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X