Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than ISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    I always viewed him with skepticism.

And later developed a more critical view.
    whats your critical vieew on IAW?

also what is your view on his understanding of tawheed?

tbh i always thought you were pro him and a big adovcate being salafi (just an assumption bro, obviously wrong on my part)

Leave a comment:

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied
    Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post

again you calling people Salafi without them saying so
    What's the dua for getting rid of the Wahhabis hiding under your bed?

Leave a comment:

• Fais
    replied

What else have you developed your view on? Or do you still mostly hold your old positions?

Leave a comment:

• Fais
    replied

I didn't say he was a Salafi, I said he had Salafi leanings. Which is based on my previous discussions.

Leave a comment:

• Linkdeutscher
    replied
    Originally posted by Fais View Post

I always assumed you did (follow him), because of your Salafi leanings, my bad. Was there ever a time that you did, if so what made you change?

Leave a comment:

• AbuMubarak
    replied

I always assumed you did (follow him), because of your Salafi leanings, my bad. Was there ever a time that you did, if so what made you change?

Leave a comment:

• Fais
    replied

When did I ever praise him? Never.

Leave a comment:

• Linkdeutscher
    replied

Holy moly .. Link said that? Was he hacked?
    When did I ever praise him? Never.

Leave a comment:

• Fais
    replied
    I heard if you bury your head in the sand, then it didn't happen.

Oh wait, that's not what I heard. Scratch that ...

Leave a comment:

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied
    Abu Sulayman, is there any other subject besides Ibn Abdul Wahhab in life?

surely we get your point by now
    Is it true that if you leave your feet sticking out of the blanket at night a Wahhabi will appear and chop them off?

Leave a comment:

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied
    Originally posted by Muhammad Hasan View Post

Use italics or something, hard to tell when someone is using sarcasm on the internet.

I'll try using crayons next time.

Leave a comment:

• AbuMubarak
    replied
    Abu Sulayman, is there any other subject besides Ibn Abdul Wahhab in life?

surely we get your point by now

Leave a comment:

• Muhammad Hasan
    replied
    Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

I was mocking you in that post. If you had any common sense you would have seen that it was sarcasm instead of braying out silly stuff without basis.
    Use italics or something, hard to tell when someone is using sarcasm on the internet.

Leave a comment:

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied
    Originally posted by Muhammad Hasan View Post

I honestly don't understand what your problem with the Hadith of Najd is. If you people stopped trying to distort Hadith and laughably claim Najd for the Prophet Salallahu Alayhi Wa Salam is Iraq, you might actually have made stronger arguments against the Hadith like, "The Hadith is referring to Musaylimah al-Kadhdhab and the early Fitan". But no, you were so terrified of the Hadith identifying your scholars that you bogged yourself down into an argument that you can't win. All it takes is to quote a few Hadith and this issue is finished.

If you had actually admitted the location of Najd (known historically), you could have flipped the argument, but now if you attempt to go down this line of reasoning it is clear to outsiders that your firqah is not objective nor tries to be, you just want to save your own hide.

The pseudo-Salafis are victims of their own incompetance as a sect.
    I was mocking you in that post. If you had any common sense you would have seen that it was sarcasm instead of braying out silly stuff without basis.

Leave a comment:

• Muhammad Hasan
    replied
    Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

Plot twist: OK, so you say Najd is in Iraq? Fine. Then the hadeeth surely refers to al-Baghdadi!

The point is the hadeeth is definitely about a Wahhabi.
    I honestly don't understand what your problem with the Hadith of Najd is. If you people stopped trying to distort Hadith and laughably claim Najd for the Prophet Salallahu Alayhi Wa Salam is Iraq, you might actually have made stronger arguments against the Hadith like, "The Hadith is referring to Musaylimah al-Kadhdhab and the early Fitan". But no, you were so terrified of the Hadith identifying your scholars that you bogged yourself down into an argument that you can't win. All it takes is to quote a few Hadith and this issue is finished.

If you had actually admitted the location of Najd (known historically), you could have flipped the argument, but now if you attempt to go down this line of reasoning it is clear to outsiders that your firqah is not objective nor tries to be, you just want to save your own hide.

The pseudo-Salafis are victims of their own incompetance as a sect.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X