Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than ISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than

Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
    I dont have time to reply in depth. And quite frankly, the argument of the anti Arab sufis doesnt appear to be looking for Haqq in this matter. Rather, they appear to be seeking any advantage or angle to incite hatred of believers to regain power for the "sufi masters" who run the world from a cave outside of Makka!

Thus, one can find today the sufi turuq working with and in alliance with the Tawaghit powers and murtad regimes in the Muslim world ( sufis endorsed Sisi calling him a "sufi" like them), and that includes them begrudgingly working with the Saudi hypcrite and murtad regimes against believers.
    Lol what a joke, Sufism began dying off from the 19th century and now is merely a husk of itself. Salafism is strongest in 21st than it has ever been for 1,400 years. What did Salafists achieve? Getting some Yazidi sex slaves and kidnapping 200 Nigerian girls. What a load of trash. Is this what your "authentic tawheed" makes you do? Go after vulnerable girls?

This is the limit of Salafism. This is the height of your achievments. You will NEVER achieve anything more than this, I can give you a gold standard guarantee.

And just like these so-called "Sufis" recognize Sisi under duress, they (the ones in Makkah and Madinah when they were conquered by Najdis) also recognized that Ibn Abdul Wahab was a great shaykh who is upon "tawheed" and other nonsense. They were forced to recognize your "great" scholar just like Sisi.

Also, Arab "islam" or Deen of arabs has been dead since the Seljuq Turks overpowered the Abbasids and later the Mongols destroyed them. Good luck with your necromancy spells to revive it.

Comment

• Re: The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than

A liar and slanderer has no credibility and should be whipped, unless he thinks he can go before Allah slandering believers. Repent and seek forgiveness before it's too late.
      Last edited by Abu Kamel; 09-09-17, 10:34 AM.
      Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
      " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

I noticed you have returned after many years away. And yet you don't offer any guidance for the Muslim Ummah in the future.

Do you call for a khilafa rashida?
        Do you oppose fasad even if it's done by sufi masters or desis?
        Do you oppose the regional power of a hindutva led India? Or do you support it, secretly hoping the Hindus take over Arabia from the Arabs?

Or is there no point in any dialogue with you, as you may "dialogue" with kufar but have only mockery and spite for Muslims?
        I never left, was always here, so the question of returning doesn't arise ----- Your language is quite offensive + you have assumed lots of things, I don't need to respond to offense + assumptions.

Importantly, this thread is not about imran1976 --- if you are this much interested in interviewing me, start a new thread.
        "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
        western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

A liar and slanderer has no credibility and should be whipped.
          Arab supremacists should be whipped.

Comment

Originally posted by imran1976 View Post
            I never left, was always here, so the question of returning doesn't arise ----- Your language is quite offensive + you have assumed lots of things, I don't need to respond to offense + assumptions.

Importantly, this thread is not about imran1976 --- if you are this much interested in interviewing me, start a new thread.
            As usual, slandering believers that you oppose is okay, but when someone calls this slander and lies for what it is, you get offended.

Allah hadeek.
            Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
            " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
              you meain kaizen , kanban , JIT , are all western economic practices?

no they're not btw.

Most japanese that i have met hardly speak any english , if its a requirement in schools , then they're failing pretty badly there.
              "Japan was one of the first Asian countries to industrialize in the late 19th century alongside Western counterparts. In fact, Japan recruited thousands of Westerners to move to Japan to help teach Japanese workers about Western technology as well as educate them in the subjects of math and science. The success of this endeavor led to the elevation of education in Japanese society as an essential tool to success. "

Comment

Originally posted by imran1976 View Post

hes doing your interrogation , answer him before he arrests you and puts u infront a jury, judge and executioner, all played by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Door View Post
                  "Japan was one of the first Asian countries to industrialize in the late 19th century alongside Western counterparts. In fact, Japan recruited thousands of Westerners to move to Japan to help teach Japanese workers about Western technology as well as educate them in the subjects of math and science. The success of this endeavor led to the elevation of education in Japanese society as an essential tool to success. "
                  that doesn't mean kaizen , kanban , JIT and all those other techniques were western economic inventions/practices.

you should start with thanking ur ownselves with bombing japan before you take anymore credit to fill ur plate.

Comment

its quite simple actually , were there any female prophets? ... so that answers the simple question that males must be higher.
                    Some scholars seems to think so, but that's besides the point. Allah has assigned roles to both men and women ; the role of a nabi is to mix with the people calling them to tawheed, confronting the enemies of the religion, and fighting in the path of Allah with this role having aspects that are incompatible with the role Allah has assigned women.

Does that mean men are superior? Not necessarily. It's just that they've been assigned different roles.

The problem here is when you start preaching superiority , one over the other which will automatically breed racism. On one side you have the final message that an arab is not superior over a non arab and vice versa , and then theres this hadith also which you posted(the context of which i do not know). Two different hadiths yet literally only salafi's and arab supremacists make an issue of this hadith by claiming only we can be rulers and what not.
                    The problem with terms like 'superior' and 'supremacists' is that we're looking at it from a western framework. An additional virtue does not contradict the hadith that an Arab is not superior to a non Arab and vice versa.

A good example I saw a brother once mention is that someone from the people of the book who embraces Islam will be given two rewards. This is an additional virtue Allah has given them but it doesn't mean they're superior to someone born a Muslim. The superiority is only in taqwa.
                    Last edited by Poster; 09-09-17, 05:13 PM.

Comment

that doesn't mean kaizen , kanban , JIT and all those other techniques were western economic inventions/practices.

you should start with thanking ur ownselves with bombing japan before you take anymore credit to fill ur plate.
                      Japan does not have a problem with how world war II was fought and ended, why should I? Their biggest embarrassments and political problems of WWII are relations with other nations because they invaded these nations starting WWII, and the war crimes their armies committed.
                      Last edited by Door; 09-09-17, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Poster View Post
                        There's a quote in there from al-baani saying that Arabs are not superior and he even praised the ottomans over the arabs.
                        Those here claiming salafis all do takfir on the ottoman empire and hate them probably skipped right over this.
                        شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
                        فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
                        وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
                        ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                          What I do know and appreciate is the general Aqidah of the Arabian Peninsula. Alhamdulillah they are promoting Athari Aqidah and promoting an Islaam which - in theory - strives to follow classical Islaam.
                          are you serious?
                          smh
                          ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Originally posted by Door View Post
                            Japan does not have a problem with how world war II was fought and ended, why should I? Their biggest embarrassments and political problems of WWII are relations with other nations because they invaded these nations starting WWII, and the war crimes their armies committed.
                            yeah , its not like anyone would mind being bombed twice in heavy civilian areas and be like it was all cool. No wonder their PM's always visit their ww2 memorials every year.

start a new thread about how japanese are ok with how it ended and how they comitted war crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Poster View Post

How is this relevant?
                              since you don't want to acknowledge the social , economic and political changes from 1500 years ago , its as relevant as it gets.

i'm actually not astonished that the 'we hear and we obey' is being misused as it has always been to shut people up and stop them from questioning whatever statements are passed without looking at the context of the situation.

an additional virtue? ... since we're talking about additional virtues then the latter one should take precedence since it was in the final message to the muslims , and these additional virtues are going in totally different directions.

Finally, i don't think this is such an issue to be made out of , but a certain sect is really interested in plastering this in everyones faces and making it into an issue just to prove how betraying the ottomons was right and Islamically right cause what they were doing was against Islam and they didn't deserve to be the leaders.

btw heres how other arabs supremacists see this hadith

Recently I’ve noticed a trend among Arab Muslim families, especially those living in the West, where they allow their daughters to get married to non-Arab men.

Yes, it is true, I am not making this up.

How disgusting!

Yes, I know that it is not haraam to do so, but neither is rubbing feces on your face! Would you do that as well?
                              hes basically comparing marrying non arabs to rubbing faeces on your face , what a beautiful statement , he also solidifies his position further by quoting various scholars.

you should read the guys blog and his comments section , this is what arab superiority looks like

https://islamicvirtues.com/2013/12/1...1/#comment-151

Comment

I don't know why spicen was banned, hope it wasn't because of this thread because at least on arab supremacism there's truth to what was being said.
                                It is a problem that exists there's no denying this. Just take a look at a large section of the arab world and see how non arabs are treated. Having the virtue of a good lineage, is not supremacy. Those are two different things.
                                Yes the prophet of Allah :saw: was sent amongst the arabs of that time, prophets from all different backgrounds were sent to all kinds of different nations before the arabs. But this time, Allah chose the arabs. At least if the argument was that the sahaba are superior and they were mostly arab so therefore arabs were superior, it would make sense in that context and for that time, of course the sahaba were/are superior and they were the ones spreading islam. They were an example for everybody else, many of whom were non arabs accepting islam.

But to say in 2017 that 'arabs' are superior because the prophet :saw: was from amongst them and because the quran is in arabic makes no sense. It's laughable actually that some 'arabs' really feel this way. First of all, arabs are a minority now and whose really arab today and whose just a mix of things. Secondly, a lot of arabs don't even know arabic, thirdly, if you know the meaning of supremacy you would see that arabs today are not superior in any way, shape or form but the delusion is strong lol. Countries like saudi are the laughing stock of the world, don't even get me started on the rest of the arab lands and their leaders. Just look at syria and how turkey is the only place doing anything helpful. Look how syrian refugees are being treated by other 'arabs' in surrounding countries. Look at Yemen. Arabs who feel superior need to get off their high horse and understand the reality they and the rest of the ummah are living in. If anyone can claim superiority in our time it's whites.

In a masjid recently, a non arab sheikh said "we need arab scholars, we need them to learn our deen, we can't do it without arab scholars" arab this and arab that. This is what some places are feeding the youth. Total nonsense. We only need to look through history and look at the world today to know that some of the biggest scholars weren't/aren't arab.
                                Last edited by Rumaysah~; 09-09-17, 07:33 PM.
                                ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X