Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than ISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
    No. (bolded part)
    But proper knowledge and understanding of the Arabic language is required for a proper understanding of Islam, is it not?

Please elaborate where you disagree bro. جزاك اللهُ خيراً‎

Comment

• Re: The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than

Originally posted by Morose View Post
      But proper knowledge and understanding of the Arabic language is required for a proper understanding of Islam, is it not?

Please elaborate where you disagree bro. جزاك اللهُ خيراً‎
      That's why you keep properly educated Ulema for Islamic advices. Knowledge about political aspects of islam and Shariah is necessary for the leader but for that we can have translations.

The most successful people like Japanese for example know only their mother language. It is an important concept that must be adopted by Bengali (even though I'm typing this in English).

Btw, none of the Sultans of Bengal spoke or knew Arabic, they spoke in Persian.

Also the most famous sultan of Bengal who was the one that conquered Arakan (Rakhine) was a hindu convert(hence a Bengali).

Jalaluddin Muhammad Shah (Bengali: জালালউদ্দীন মুহম্মদ শাহ; born as Yadu or Jadu[2]) was a 15th-century Sultan of Bengal and an important figure in medieval Bengali history. Born a Hindu to his aristocratic father Raja Ganesha, he assumed the throne of Bengal after a coup which overthrew the Ilyas Shahi dynasty. He converted to Islam and ruled the Bengal Sultanate for 16 years. As a Muslim king, he brought Arakan under Bengali suzerainty and consolidated the kingdom's domestic administrative centres. He pursued relations with the Timurid Empire, Mamluk Egypt and Ming China.[3] Bengal grew in wealth and population during his reign. He also combined Bengali and Islamic architecture.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
        no need to reply when no1's talking to you, when i need you, i'll blow the whistle.
        I reply when I want to.
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Erm..... so back to the topic (sorry for slight deviation from the crux of discussion).

Anyone has any refutation of OP and post 431?
          I first read the article I posted in post#431 back in, I think 2002, haven't seen any refutation since.
          "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
          western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

double post

Comment

The most successful people like Japanese for example know only their mother language. It is an important concept that must be adopted by Bengali (even though I'm typing this in English).
              ]

Japan's education system was modeled after the western educations system, Japanese government was model after the US government, English is one of the requirement classes in Japanese schools because it is considered the current world economic language. So might want to use a different example. Even Japan's economy is essentially molded after western economic practices

Comment

Originally posted by Door View Post
                Japan's education system was modeled after the western educations system, Japanese government was model after the US government, English is one of the requirement classes in Japanese schools because it is considered the current world economic language. So might want to use a different example. Even Japan's economy is essentially molded after western economic practices
                Great job on totally missing the point. Also I'm not remotely interested in discussing anything with non-muslims. Don't quote me again, thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Poster View Post
                  Allah blessed the Arabs with an additional virtue (in lineage), and he blessed those from Quraysh with an additional virtue, and he blessed those from Bani Hashim with an additional virtue.

https://sunnah.com/muslim/43/1

https://sunnah.com/urn/634660

Ultimately, we hear and we obey.
                  Yes, Alhamdulillaah.

:jkk:

Comment

Great job on totally missing the point. Also I'm not remotely interested in discussing anything with non-muslims. Don't quote me again, thanks in advance.
                    All I am saying you might want to use a less westernized non-western nation as an example. China maybe?

Comment

All I am saying you might want to use a less westernized non-western nation as an example. China maybe?
                      My point was that I believe holding mother language as the sole language is very important for any self-respecting people. And the last time I checked Japs put quite a high importance for their own language much more than bengalis.

Comment

you meain kaizen , kanban , JIT , are all western economic practices?

no they're not btw.

Most japanese that i have met hardly speak any english , if its a requirement in schools , then they're failing pretty badly there.

Comment

we hear and we obey

it depends what you're hearing , most molvi's here also make their followers hear and obey , which has resulted in things like halala , nikah misyar and what not being propagated on the basis of 'we hear and we obey'.

we do hear and obey , but we don't do it just cause you have 10 inch beard or a beautiful Qiraat or that you're an arab , hence we should give you a red carpet roll out.

Comment

Originally posted by imran1976 View Post
                            I first read the article I posted in post#431 back in, I think 2002, haven't seen any refutation since.
                            I dont have time to reply in depth. And quite frankly, the argument of the anti Arab sufis doesnt appear to be looking for Haqq in this matter. Rather, they appear to be seeking any advantage or angle to incite hatred of believers to regain power for the "sufi masters" who run the world from a cave outside of Makka!

Thus, one can find today the sufi turuq working with and in alliance with the Tawaghit powers and murtad regimes in the Muslim world ( sufis endorsed Sisi calling him a "sufi" like them), and that includes them begrudgingly working with the Saudi hypcrite and murtad regimes against believers.
                            Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                            " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
                              I dont have time to reply in depth. And quite frankly, the argument of the anti Arab sufis doesnt appear to be looking for Haqq in this matter. Rather, they appear to be seeking any advantage or angle to incite hatred of believers to regain power for the "sufi masters" who run the world from a cave outside of Makka!

Thus, one can find today the sufi turuq working with and in alliance with the Tawaghit powers and murtad regimes in the Muslim world ( sufis endorsed Sisi calling him a "sufi" like them), and that includes them begrudgingly working with the Saudi hypcrite and murtad regimes against believers.
                              Okay ......:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::zzz::zzz::zzz :
                              "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
                              western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Originally posted by imran1976 View Post
                                Okay ......:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::zzz::zzz::zzz :
                                I noticed you have returned after many years away. And yet you don't offer any guidance for the Muslim Ummah in the future.

Do you call for a khilafa rashida?
                                Do you oppose fasad even if it's done by sufi masters or desis?
                                Do you oppose the regional power of a hindutva led India? Or do you support it, secretly hoping the Hindus take over Arabia from the Arabs?

Or is there no point in any dialogue with you, as you may "dialogue" with kufar but have only mockery and spite for Muslims?
                                Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                                " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X