Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than ISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than

interesting thread, bit of an eye opener

Comment

• Re: The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than

Originally posted by european muslim View Post
      Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatoehoe.

What ethnicity are you if i may ask?
      Why are you bothered som much by arabs?
      Everybody is equal except in deeds so it doesn't matter anyway.
      And those who think they are better because they are arab are displaying foolish pride.
      Huh bothered by arabs? From a secular perspective not at all because I know they are so backward and violent and divisive (i.e. Syrian war, Aftermath of Libyan war). I'm not at all worried or concerned about arabs from a practical perspective. They will never make scientific progress, cultural progress or anything.

Think about it, what would happen to Ibn Sina in modern arab society- he would have been killed by arabs no doubt. This goes to show how far arab society have fallen and why they pose zero threat to their enemies. The biggest threat to arabs are themselves.

Rather it is the European/occidental powers who are by large and far the biggest threat to islam and yes I'm bothered by them because in case you haven't noticed they are already at full scale ideological war on islam.

From a religious, arab supremacist scholars have codified their racism into islam. I have already quoted salafi, desert arab scholars' takfir of Ottomans. If you read the fatwa in post 431, you will see the fatwa reeks of racism, hatred and jealpusy of Turks. Why? Necause Turks became the most powerful muslim nation and "stole" the special status arabs had in Islam.

Not only that you have arab scholars including ibn Taymiyyah who outright and bluntly said Arabs are superior species to non-arabs. And in case you didn't notice, arabs have photocopied the Chosenite title from the jews.

Then you have the kafat system which "islamically" protects arab women from 'ajamis' (note: Once again I repeat I have no interest in fat arab women). And I hope you have read the "Arab supremacism" I made yesterday.

And finally, since all of these "islamic" teachings were well known, the British used all these to full advantage to destroy the remnants of the ottomans. They even had plans to make a puppet Quraysh caliphate.

Need I add more?
      Last edited by Spicen; 08-09-17, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
        Huh bothered by arabs? From a secular perspective not at all because I know they are so backward and violent and divisive (i.e. Syrian war, Aftermath of Libyan war). I'm not at all worried or concerned about arabs from a practical perspective. They will never make scientific progress, cultural progress or anything.

Think about it, what would happen to Ibn Sina in modern arab society- he would have been killed by arabs no doubt. This goes to show how far arab society have fallen and why they pose zero threat to their enemies. The biggest threat to arabs are themselves.

Rather it is the European/occidental powers who are by large and far the biggest threat to islam and yes I'm bothered by them because in case you haven't noticed they are already at full scale ideological war on islam.

From a religious, arab supremacist scholars have codified their racism into islam. I have already quoted salafi, desert arab scholars' takfir of Ottomans. If you read the fatwa in post 431, you will see the fatwa reeks of racism, hatred and jealpusy of Turks. Why? Necause Turks became the most powerful muslim nation and "stole" the special status arabs had in Islam.

Not only that you have arab scholars including ibn Taymiyyah who outright and bluntly said Arabs are superior species to non-arabs. And in case you didn't notice, arabs have photocopied the Chosenite title from the jews.

Then you have the kafat system which "islamically" protects arab women from 'ajamis' (note: Once again I repeat I have no interest in fat arab women). And I hope you have read the "Arab supremacism" I made yesterday.

And finally, since all of these "islamic" teachings were well known, the British used all these to full advantage to destroy the remnants of the ottomans. They even had plans to make a puppet Quraysh caliphate.

Need I add more?
        so you are persian?
        lol

You can have your ancestry tested these days.
        Who knows, you might have arab blood.
        Cost 90 euros (true story)
        Last edited by european muslim; 08-09-17, 03:10 PM.
        And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Comment

so you are persian?
          lol
          No, I'm bengali.

And persians also hate turks by the way. Their enmity goes back to ancient times like with the Scythians.

Incidently some arabs have mongol genes. Wonder where that came from.........

Comment

Ultimately it is the arabs who brought islam to the maghreb so Alhamdullilah.

But i understand your point of view, i hate the way foreign workers (paki indo bengali) are treated in the middle east.
            Recently saw a documentary about construction in Qatar for the world cup.
            Modern slavery.
            And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Comment

And persians also hate turks by the way.
              :salams

In Persian culture Turks , Hindee ( Pali/Indian/Bengal ) , Arabs , Mongols are looked at , as people of low class.

Especially Turks , our language has incorporated racial slurs which denigrate Turks - and they are used quite generically. The slurs are basically an attack on their rash decision making and general low IQ.

Persians don't respect any nation / ethnicity , as I come to think of it. Unlike Hindee's , we don't glorify the "white man" and roll the red carpet for them - nor are we in awe of them.

Persians glorify themselves and their history. According to the thinking of the majority of those who reside in the west , had it not been for the revolution - Iran would have been a supreme world leader. Iran was USA , before USA was USA , culturally speaking.

Many folks here praise the Shah and are extremely regretful of Khomeinees prevelance.
              Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 08-09-17, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Ultimately it is the arabs who brought islam to the maghreb so Alhamdullilah.

But i understand your point of view, i hate the way foreign workers (paki indo bengali) are treated in the middle east.
                Recently saw a documentary about construction in Qatar for the world cup.
                Modern slavery.
                The maghrebis were the first to rebel against Ummayad arab rule and made their seperate caliphate I think.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                  i wonder why you still don't ride camels and donkeys then if you don't want to take the time and socio political issue into context.
                  Forget about the Quraysh khilafa issue for a minute.

The Messenger of Allah :saw: has the best lineage which means that those from Bani Hashim have an added virtue because they're descendants from the Messenger of Allah :saw: , right?

Do we agree on that? The same principle applies to Qurayshis and more broadly to Arabs.

Comment

The maghrebis were the first to rebel against Ummayad arab rule and made their seperate caliphate I think.
                    Berbers always resisted foreign conquerors so it doesn't say much.
                    They converted easily though.

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                      :salams

In Persian culture Turks , Hindee ( Pali/Indian/Bengal ) , Arabs , Mongols are looked at , as people of low class.

Especially Turks , our language has incorporated racial slurs which denigrate Turks - and they are used quite generically. The slurs are basically an attack on their rash decision making and general low IQ.

Persians don't respect any nation / ethnicity , as I come to think of it. Unlike Hindee's , we don't glorify the "white man" and roll the red carpet for them - nor are we in awe of them.

Persians glorify themselves and their history. According to the thinking of the majority of those who reside in the west , had it not been for the revolution - Iran would have been a supreme world leader. Iran was USA , before USA was USA , culturally speaking.

Many folks here praise the Shah and are extremely regretful of Khomeinees prevelance.
                      Excuse me but Shah Reza Pahlavi changed Persia into Iran- land of Aryans- just to please white Germans. Pahlavi and his ilk are big fans of western culture/white skins.

And did you come across the "Rich Kids of Tehran" instagram page? There were some Iranian women who coloured their hair blonde. Can't get a woorse inferior complex than that. In terms of worshipping white skin, they are on par with hindus and Arabs.

The rest of what you said I know very well. I've always been cautious at the idea of removing the ayatollahs because of this. If ayatollahs are kicked out, Iran will be ruled by someone like MAryam Namazie.

Comment

Berbers always resisted foreign conquerors so it doesn't say much.
                        They converted easily though.
                        Our current king (Allaouites) claim ancestry from the prophet sws also...

Comment

Excuse me but Shah Reza Pahlavi changed Persia into Iran- land of Aryans- just to please white Germans. Pahlavi and his ilk are big fans of western culture/white skins.

And did you come across the "Rich Kids of Tehran" instagram page? There were some Iranian women who coloured their hair blonde. Can't get a woorse inferior complex than that. In terms of worshipping white skin, they are on par with hindus and Arabs.

The rest of what you said I know very well. I've always been cautious at the idea of removing the ayatollahs because of this. If ayatollahs are kicked out, Iran will be ruled by someone like MAryam Namazie.
                          Hmm but I am speaking on what I see.

Iranians don't honour white people unlike indians.

Yes they love western culture now , because of their hatred for Islam

Comment

Originally posted by Poster View Post
                            Forget about the Quraysh khilafa issue for a minute.

The Messenger of Allah :saw: has the best lineage which means that those from Bani Hashim have an added virtue because they're descendants from the Messenger of Allah :saw: , right?

Do we agree on that? The same principle applies to Qurayshis and more broadly to Arabs.
                            is this the 'arabs are a master race' argument now instead of 'only quraysh can be the caliph'?

we can also make alot more add ons to this theory , Muhammad(sws) was a male , hence males must be better compared to women , we can also talk about the colour of his(sws) hair and eyes and the people with those hair color and eye color must be better than those that don't. Where does it end?

We can all agree on that Muhammad(sws) was the best of creation , yet when the argument starts to go into the point that the arabs are a master race, it comes with alot of questions.

and do answer the question , riding camels and donkeys is a confirmed sunnah btw.
                            Last edited by noobz; 08-09-17, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Erm..... so back to the topic (sorry for slight deviation from the crux of discussion).

Anyone has any refutation of OP and post 431?

Comment

Erm..... so back to the topic (sorry for slight deviation from the crux of discussion).

Anyone has any refutation of OP and post 431?
                                I would like to know with absolute definitive evidence that MIAW viewed tawasul in the form of Asking the Prophet / Righteous to ask Allah while being at the grave site as Shirk Akbar.

I am certain that Ibn Uthaymeen viewed this as bid'ah and shirk asghar , which may lead to shirk akbar.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X