Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than ISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
    Lol arrogant. The blogger even said that her kids will be disgusting.
    The part where that guy said most South Asian muslims are munafiq for denying arab supremacy was also cool.

What is meant by arabs are the "descendants" of Ismail. Arabized arabs don't really count although I'm sure they will calim otherwise. And the idea that speaking arabic makes you arab is also invalid here since it is only for "descendants" of Ismail.

I wasn't aware too. I was looking for source of Ibn Taymiyyah's quote and I bumped into that blog.

Say what you will about Bidrohi but his hatred of arabs has basis. He knew all these beliefs of arabs, which is why he disliked them. Bidrohi was right, he didn't make up all those stuff from thin air.
    Very interesting.

Comment

• Re: The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than

I hate to derail this thread anymore but just a few more things to add.

http://s-s.islamicvirtues.com/2013/1...ver-non-arabs/

Shaykh Amjad Rasheed of SunniPath.com has also clarified this matter for us:

http://s-s.islamicvirtues.com.prx.pr...-for-marriage/How disgusting!

Rave review of Ummah.com:

Umm Ruqayya said:

August 19, 2014 at 6:39 PM

Assalamualaykum Warahmatullah Wabarakatahu.

Yes it is truly sad the state of affairs of Muslims. I mean, take a look at this forum and see how Muslims in the West are calling for inter-racial marriages. http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...thnicity/page3Islamic Awakening Forums on the other hand is full of proper students of knowledge and alhamdulillah I learnt about the wisdom behind many of these rulings from there, but unfortunately it is not as oft-frequented or popular a forum as Ummah forum which is full of laymen discussing the deen over dinner and deceiving unsuspecting newcomers into innovation.

We need more knowledgeable brothers/sisters going to major Muslim sites and forums, including Ummah Forums, which often prove solid platforms for communicating socially vital messages to Muslims, and authentically teaching these people about the tenets of our deen as I think small but beautiful blogs like this one do not have a wide extension on the internet and are thus unable to spread the message.

I believe that with a pragmatic, sincere, realistic and polite approach you may succeed in spreading such beneficial knowledge to Muslims through online media. I would highly recommend you to start with Ummah Forums, the largest online Muslim forum in the West.

*** Not that I'm remotely interested in fat, low IQ arab women but just providing info.
      I wonder who this sister/author is.

I remember that Arab Supremacy thread on IA years ago ... it went on forever.

Comment

What is meant by arabs are the "descendants" of Ismail. Arabized arabs don't really count although I'm sure they will calim otherwise. And the idea that speaking arabic makes you arab is also invalid here since it is only for "descendants" of Ismail.

I wasn't aware too. I was looking for source of Ibn Taymiyyah's quote and I bumped into that blog.

Say what you will about Bidrohi but his hatred of arabs has basis. He knew all these beliefs of arabs, which is why he disliked them. Bidrohi was right, he didn't make up all those stuff from thin air.

Where did you get that from?

Comment

No it doesn't. Even if the entire Arab or Somali or Nigerian population did hate your kind, that doesn't mean you hate in kind, because they are still Muslim (not saying all Arabs/Nigerians are Muslims by the way, but saying of those who are Muslim).

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

The author and "sister" are different people.

Originally posted by Poster View Post
            Where did you get that from?
            From the blogger.

And it is also well known that arabs are referred to as children of ismail in various hadiths. In one hadith, Abu Hurayrah (ra) described arabs to be descendants of Hajar though. However, the point remains.

Originally posted by Morose View Post
            No it doesn't. Even if the entire Arab or Somali or Nigerian population did hate your kind, that doesn't mean you hate in kind, because they are still Muslim (not saying all Arabs/Nigerians are Muslims by the way, but saying of those who are Muslim).
            To you perhaps but any other normal person would be seriously offended. I mean I don't support the obsession with race-mixing that some people have. But some of the stuff that arab guy wrote is straight from neo-Nazi ideology and Stormfront. And he quoted scholars like Ibn Taymiyyah, Al-Albani - scholars quoted by frequently by stupid non-arab muslims.

There are also quotes from famous salafi arab scholars in post 431 which is riddled with racism. It's clear that arabs are none too happy that Allah has degraded them and gave power to Turks. Not even Sultan Muhammad II who conquered Constantinople was spared from the takfir. Absolutely disgusting.
            Last edited by Spicen; 08-09-17, 05:07 AM.

Comment

The author and "sister" are different people.

From the blogger.

And it is also well known that arabs are referred to as children of ismail in various hadiths. In one hadith, Abu Hurayrah (ra) described arabs to be descendants of Hajar though. However, the point remains.
              Worth reading :

https://shaykhulislaam.files.wordpre...onofanarab.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Allah blessed the Arabs with an additional virtue (in lineage), and he blessed those from Quraysh with an additional virtue, and he blessed those from Bani Hashim with an additional virtue.

https://sunnah.com/muslim/43/1

https://sunnah.com/urn/634660

Ultimately, we hear and we obey.

Comment

"Whoever is born into Islam in an arab."

Yeah right, I'm not even going to start refuting this. Lol. It reminds of those Somalis who cry, "Oh we are arabs too, sir. Sir, can we be arabs too? Pretty please."

Comment

Yeah right, I'm not even going to start refuting this. Lol. It reminds of those Somalis who cry, "Oh we are arabs too, sir. Sir, can we be arabs too? Pretty please."

I don't know about that last bit but it doesn't negate everything else.

If you want advice (take it bro, take it), don't get too worked up on this and focus on spending your time on something productive.

Comment

In regards to your sig, there are brothers who are Bengali but originally Yemeni. Are they Arab or Bengali?

:D

Comment

I don't know about that last bit but it doesn't negate everything else.

If you want advice (take it bro, take it), don't get too worked up on this and focus on spending your time on something productive.
                        Not sure how discussing something is getting worked up, unless you consider the idea that I don't want Arabic culture in the vicinity of my country being worked up. Those "Bangladeshis" like Saifddin who feel and follow Arabic culture should be deported to the Middle East where they can fulfill their dreams of being slaves to their arab masters.

In regards to your sig, there are brothers who are Bengali but originally Yemeni. Are they Arab or Bengali?

:D
                        My signature is copied from salafi racist rantings by the salafi desert shakes against ottoman turks. I just modified the "turks" into "arabs."

Comment

Prophet Muhammad clearly told us from where fitnahs will come.

On the East lies Najad and there's no blessings for najd from Prophet Muhammad :saw:

"Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
                          western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

its actually interesting that a hadith clearly shows from where afflictions will arise , and from there is where these people were from , and yet you see them defending them by saying how beautiful was their deen and how they worked towards tawhid.

Salafi's want to accept all sahih hadiths and arab supremacy but when it comes to the issue of najdi's , then we have them make millions of excuses for their heroes.

Comment

Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatoehoe.

What ethnicity are you if i may ask?
                              Why are you bothered som much by arabs?
                              Everybody is equal except in deeds so it doesn't matter anyway.
                              And those who think they are better because they are arab are displaying foolish pride.
                              And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Comment

Allah blessed the Arabs with an additional virtue (in lineage), and he blessed those from Quraysh with an additional virtue, and he blessed those from Bani Hashim with an additional virtue.

https://sunnah.com/muslim/43/1

https://sunnah.com/urn/634660

Ultimately, we hear and we obey.
                                i wonder why you still don't ride camels and donkeys then if you don't want to take the time and socio political issue into context.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X