Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than ISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    Imran Hossein?

When someone makes takfeer of a person while believing him to be a Muslim, it comes back to him. Not when someone genuinely, even if mistakenly, believes a Muslim to be a kaafir.
    I was advised by someone later onwards to discontinue calling him a munafiq. Make no mistake though, Imran Hossein and the nutcase shaykh in post 431 are more similar than they are different.

Comment

• Re: The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than

Go cry somewhere else you jaahil. First you keep accusing others of 'taqlid' then when asked how you start whining like the little pathetic kid you are.

What questions? I already told you I don't have enough knowledge on his life to pass verdicts, then you keep accusing me of 'taqlid' and won't explain how I am doing taqlid. Then you magnify one word from a post when you can not respond to it and go Trrollooool.

Go whine somewhere else you arrogant fool.
      so much for salafi akhlaq.

MAW supporters true face.

Comment

Originally posted by imran1976 View Post
        All you have to do is to refute the references provided by the OP --- The references provided by him are from salafi/wahabi sources, I repeat salafi/ wahabis sources --- Prove that the sources he gave doesn't exist, otherwise we can clearly see who is blind following.
        i think they problem is they don't believe the sources, they're claiming the sources are lies.

its a really simple solution when you can't justify what MAW did to other muslims, you just close your eyes and cover your ears and claim everyone is lying.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
          so much for salafi akhlaq.

MAW supporters true face.
          Cry harder.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Cry harder.
            sprinkling some MAW qiyas on my butter cookies.

Comment

sprinkling some MAW qiyas on my butter cookies.
              Qiyas lol. What a jaahil.
              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Qiyas lol. What a jaahil.
                must be the same things MAW said before he went on them killing sprees on the people of mekkah and medinah.

Comment

must be the same things MAW said before he went on them killing sprees on the people of mekkah and medinah.
                  What do I care?

You seem to have fallen in love with him though, constantly mentioning him and all trying to link him with everyone. I know he's your secret hero.

Comment

Shaykh Sulaymaan ibn Sahmaan – rahimahullaahu ta'aalaa – (died 1349H):

He said – rahimahullaah – in one of his poems:

And what is said of the description of the Turks regarding their kufr,
                    Then it is true, for they are the most disbelieving of the people (akfar an-naas) in the religions.
                    And their enmity towards the Muslims and their evil,
                    Grows and increases in the deviation, more than the other sects.
                    And whoever takes the kaafiroon as awliyaa' then he is like them,
                    And there is no doubt regarding his takfeer for anyone with intelligence.
                    And whoever might ally with them or go towards them for support,
                    Then there is no doubt as to declaring him a faasiq, and he is in a shaky position.

[Deewaan ibn Sahmaan, page 191.]

Highlighted this to remind people of this clown Sulayman ibn Sahman and the danger of Arab "islam"/ Deen of Arabs. The entire fatwa reeks of b**thurt arabs making clear cut racist comments. Probably angry over why Allah has made them more degraded than their camels.

Comment

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                      Highlighted this to remind people of this clown Sulayman ibn Sahman and the danger of Arab "islam"/ Deen of Arabs. The entire fatwa reeks of b**thurt arabs making clear cut racist comments. Probably angry over why Allah has made them more degraded than their camels.
                      The Arabs are showing the world why Allah has taken the leadership of the Ummah from them long ago. The fact that the final form of Islam began with the Arab people was as much a test as it was a blessing for them.

And Arabs have been failing this test really hard for quite some time now. It's amusing how some Arabs honestly believe that Allah has some sort of special love for them. lol. I just hope that the Saudis and Emiratis will get what they deserve asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Gevurlar Korksun View Post
                        The Arabs are showing the world why Allah has taken the leadership of the Ummah from them long ago. The fact that the final form of Islam began with the Arab people was as much a test as it was a blessing for them.

And Arabs have been failing this test really hard for quite some time now. It's amusing how some Arabs honestly believe that Allah has some sort of special love for them. lol. I just hope that the Saudis and Emiratis will get what they deserve asap.
                        If you read my last post in the thread "Importance of Quraysh" I mentioned that this idea of "islamic" Arab nationalism was actually propagated by Britain and France to cause dissent in Ottoman empire. Note that "islamic" arab nationalism was not present before. Britain and France also used the "Quraysh" condition to (1) Delegitimize the Ottomans (2) Create puppet Quraysh/Arab caliphate.

Infact almost every problem currently in Middle East is a result of colonial policies by the two powers - Britain and France. Now that legacy is being carried by USA.

Comment

If you read my last post in the thread "Importance of Quraysh" I mentioned that this idea of "islamic" Arab nationalism was actually propagated by Britain and France to cause dissent in Ottoman empire. Note that "islamic" arab nationalism was not present before. Britain and France also used the "Quraysh" condition to (1) Delegitimize the Ottomans (2) Create puppet Quraysh/Arab caliphate.

Infact almost every problem currently in Middle East is a result of colonial policies by the two powers - Britain and France. Now that legacy is being carried by USA.
                          I wouldn't say it didn't exist before, though. The Umayyads were clearly Arab supremacists. It's no wonder their Caliphate was by far the shortest. This idea of Arabs being superior than others or having some sort of special status has been present since the early days.

And after the Arabs became unfit to lead, Allah has replaced them with Muslim Turks, just like how he warned he would in the Qur'an.

Comment

I wouldn't say it didn't exist before, though. The Umayyads were clearly Arab supremacists. It's no wonder their Caliphate was by far the shortest. This idea of Arabs being superior than others or having some sort of special status has been present since the early days.

And after the Arabs became unfit to lead, Allah has replaced them with Muslim Turks, just like how he warned he would in the Qur'an.
                            I was referring in the context of the Ottoman empire, with the exception of Najd, most arabs had forgotten arab supremacism. It was good ol' Britain that reminded them of their alleged superiority a legacy continuing even today.

Lol I don't need to be reminded of Ummayads. They even killed their best ruler Umar ibn Abdul Aziz just because he abolished jizya on non-arab muslims.

Comment

I was referring in the context of the Ottoman empire, with the exception of Najd, most arabs had forgotten arab supremacism. It was good ol' Britain that reminded them of their alleged superiority a legacy continuing even today.

Lol I don't need to be reminded of Ummayads. They even killed their best ruler Umar ibn Abdul Aziz just because he abolished jizya on non-arab muslims.
                              As far as I know the works of that Satan called "Ibn Taymiyyah" were still being circulated among some Arab circles in secret and he was in support of Arab supremacism. Ibn Abdulwahhab (may Allah increase his punishment) was largely influenced by him. And his books were circulated outside of Najd as well, as far as I know.

It's true that without the British, Arab supremacists would have had no future, since they were pretty irrelevant. But those racists were still around. They never truly vanished.

I do wonder though if Salafism - and Arab supremacism in general - would still be as widespread and popular among Arabs without the British support of them.
                              Last edited by Gevurlar Korksun; 07-09-17, 04:00 PM.

Comment

As far as I know the works of that Satan called "Ibn Taymiyyah" were still being circulated among some Arab circles in secret and he was in support of Arab supremacism. Ibn Abdulwahhab (may Allah increase his punishment) was largely influenced by him. And his books were circulated outside of Najd as well, as far as I know.

It's true that without the British, Arab supremacists would have had no future, since they were pretty irrelevant. But those racists were still around. They never truly vanished.

I do wonder though if Salafism - and Arab supremacism in general - would still be as widespread and popular among Arabs without the British support of them.
                                Isn't Ibn Taymiyyah generally a respected figure among Sunnis though? He has been criticized for his aqeedah by Asharis. But I didn't hear any criticism of him regarding arab supremacism. What did he say that you think he is one?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X