Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than ISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
    Whatever man u cant deny the ottamans didnt put tombs on top of graves and increased grave worshipping and sufi traditions
    Thanks for the laugh. It really did cheer me up.

Also Ottomans were pure sufis right from the start and intercession from the Prophet(S), saints, etc is something they did right from the beginning. It didn't suddenly happen from nowhere.

Either way I can see you don't have a mind of your own, you're programmed by your shaykhs or whatever people you hang out with.

Comment

• Re: The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      So it was sarcasm?
      ?
      If following Aḥmad makes me a 'Wahhābī', then I declare that I am one.

Comment

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
        Thanks for the laugh. It really did cheer me up.

Also Ottomans were pure sufis right from the start and intercession from the Prophet(S), saints, etc is something they did right from the beginning. It didn't suddenly happen from nowhere.

Either way I can see you don't have a mind of your own, you're programmed by your shaykhs or whatever people you hang out with.
        I dont blindly follow any sheiks

And yes i dont have an in depth knowledge of ottamons
        But if they took intercession from the prophet thats kufr right there so thats enough

Comment

Is this authentic?

What say you about the fact that most scholars also consider Umar ibn Abdul Aziz as a legitimate caliph?

And what about 12 quraysh caliph hadiths?
          The 12 caliph hadith is mutafak alayh. But its understanding is up to debate. Ulema of the past had differing views and some said they don't really know what is meant by it.

The hadith I quoted is graded as hasan sahih by Albany.

There is another hadith in musnad Ahmad that mentions khilafat then kingship then a more tyrannical kind of kingship then khilafat again.
          How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

But if they took intercession from the prophet thats kufr right there so thats enough
            He has a thing against Salafis now.

Comment

Good for you.
              [MENTION=129404]Bidrohi Ronoklanto[/MENTION] - did I introduce you to our "bengali" friend Abu Julaybeeb. If you think Saif was bad, this guy is next level.

Comment

Whatever man u cant deny the ottamans didnt put tombs on top of graves and increased grave worshipping and sufi traditions
                They did but they were not the only ones to engage in this practice.

They are of course wrong to do this.
                How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Abū ʿĪsa al-ʿAjamī View Post
                  He has a thing against Salafis now.
                  I have a "thing" against crazed takfir machines programmed with Shirk-dows 10 and run with Intel i9 processor.

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                    They did but they were not the only ones to engage in this practice.

They are of course wrong to do this.
                    What is grave worship?

Comment

Testing

Comment

I have a "thing" against crazed takfir machines programmed with Shirk-dows 10 and run with Intel i9 processor.
                        Takfiris?

So if someone commits shirk,
                        Commits kufr kufr akbar its all good?

Comment

Takfiris?

So if someone commits shirk,
                          Commits kufr kufr akbar its all good?
                          Don't quote me again. I'm not at all interested.

Sorry for quoting you before, I genuinely thought it as a joke, hence I thanked you for making me laugh.

Comment

What is grave worship?
                            Those shrines, mausoleum, tombs, risen graves should not have been erected

Grave worship is worshiping the graves of the deceased ... and includes various practices associated with that

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                              Those shrines, mausoleum, tombs, risen graves should not have been erected

Grave worship is worshiping the graves of the deceased ... and includes various practices associated with that
                              I see. So seeking intercession from the 'deceased' of such tombs constitutes 'grave worship.'

Comment

I see. So seeking intercession from the 'deceased' of such tombs constitutes 'grave worship.'
                                Are they alive in their graves? Why are they seeking help from someone other than Allah? It's kind of common sense this is grave worship.
                                "What is asked today is uniting the ranks of the Muwahideen, and to re-unite the Muslims. And directing the efforts to confront the challenges/threats of the Majoos, Tawagith and their donkeys the Murji'ah and the secularists."- Shayk Sulayman Al Alwan

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X