Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than ISIS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
    Are you asking my opinion or scholars?

I hold the opinion that non-quraysh/non-arab can also be caliph based on his merits.

However, this opinion is heretical, so don't take my opinion in this subject.
    Im asking if the opinion is regarding Arabs in general or the Quraysh tribe in particular
    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Re: The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
      Which Ottoman king committed shirk to the level that took him out of Islam?
      I dont know specific names all i know is they committed kufr akbar

Also some ottomans changed the shariah which is kufr

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
        :rotfl:

Comment

Unless you provide proof then I suggest you avoid these accusations.

I'm sure you're aware of the usool of takfeer.
          How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Im asking if the opinion is regarding Arabs in general or the Quraysh tribe in particular
            Quraysh tribe in particular.

Comment

Are you asking my opinion or scholars?

I hold the opinion that non-quraysh/non-arab can also be caliph based on his merits.

However, this opinion is heretical, so don't take my opinion in this subject.
              How is it heretical?
              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                How is it heretical?
                Go to telegram and check the thread that i posted. You'll understand what's going on
                If following Aḥmad makes me a 'Wahhābī', then I declare that I am one.

Comment

Quraysh tribe in particular.
                  This is based on a hadith that has been subject to scholarly debate

But the point is that the actual khilafat ended before the Ottomans and the other dynasties came about

Comment

This is based on a hadith that has been subject to scholarly debate

But the point is that the actual khilafat ended before the Ottomans and the other dynasties came about
                    Yes

After the rashidun khilafah, it was all kingdoms afaik

Comment

Man this is straight out of classical salafi comedy

"I don't know what shirk/kufr was committed all I know they committed kufr akbar."

Comment

Originally posted by Abū ʿĪsa al-ʿAjamī View Post
                        Yes

After the rashidun khilafah, it was all kingdoms afaik
                        Abu Dawud

حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ عَوْنٍ، حَدَّثَنَا هُشَيْمٌ، عَنِ الْعَوَّامِ بْنِ حَوْشَبٍ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ جُمْهَانَ، عَنْ سَفِينَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ خِلاَفَةُ النُّبُوَّةِ ثَلاَثُونَ سَنَةً ثُمَّ يُؤْتِي اللَّهُ الْمُلْكَ مَنْ يَشَاءُ - أَوْ مُلْكَهُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ - ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Safinah reported the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) as saying:
                        The caliphate of Prophecy will last thirty years; then Allah will give the Kingdom to whom he wishes; or his kingdom to whom he wishes.

Comment

Man this is straight out of classical salafi comedy

"I don't know what shirk/kufr was committed all I know they committed kufr akbar."

Whatever man u cant deny the ottamans didnt put tombs on top of graves and increased grave worshipping and sufi traditions

Comment

Whatever man u cant deny the ottamans didnt put tombs on top of graves and increased grave worshipping and sufi traditions
                            Yes you are right

Comment

Abu Dawud

حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ عَوْنٍ، حَدَّثَنَا هُشَيْمٌ، عَنِ الْعَوَّامِ بْنِ حَوْشَبٍ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ جُمْهَانَ، عَنْ سَفِينَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ خِلاَفَةُ النُّبُوَّةِ ثَلاَثُونَ سَنَةً ثُمَّ يُؤْتِي اللَّهُ الْمُلْكَ مَنْ يَشَاءُ - أَوْ مُلْكَهُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ - ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Safinah reported the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) as saying:
                              The caliphate of Prophecy will last thirty years; then Allah will give the Kingdom to whom he wishes; or his kingdom to whom he wishes.
                              Is this authentic?

What say you about the fact that most scholars also consider Umar ibn Abdul Aziz as a legitimate caliph?

And what about 12 quraysh caliph hadiths?

Comment

Originally posted by Abū ʿĪsa al-ʿAjamī View Post
                                Go to telegram and check the thread that i posted. You'll understand what's going on
                                So it was sarcasm?
                                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Working...
                                X