Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bengal Famine: How the British engineered the worst genocide in human history

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Bengal Famine: How the British engineered the worst genocide in human history

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
    Ofcourse it is relevant.

But secular filth like Enamul Haq Enu will never mention this because it hurts their secular, pro-western, pseudo-nationalist agenda.

1971 propaganda is a tool used by secularists to brain-wash the masses to help them stay in power. Everytime I see those secular cultural dogs open their onion mouths, my blood boils.
    1971 is not a propaganda. They are right in talking about 71 and it's an important part of our history. I personally believe, secession from Pakistan was good for us, as such I respect Sheikh Mujib and Awami League's stance in 71. However, it's true nowadays they use it for propaganda and scoring political points.

Comment

Re: The Bengal Famine: How the British engineered the worst genocide in human history

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
      They are too busy singing Amar sunar Bangla to be angry at the west, they adore their overlords anyway,

It's one thing when a Kaafir behaves like a Kaafir, and another completely when a Muslim nation follows in their footsteps,

This reminds me of the Hadith about the lizard hole,

نعوذ بالله من ذلك
      I heard your lady Khalifa Elizabeth is planning to abdicate to her son due to illness and old age. Why don't you pray for her health instead of wasting time commenting on a country (BD) that is not relevant to you?

Comment

I wasn't asking about the opinions of Nationalists
        Huh I also consider you to be a british nationalist. So what now?

83% british muslims say they are nationalists, they are the most patriotic, nationalist muslims in the entire world. You brits should be last ppl to criticize nationalism.

Comment

Pseudo-nationalism.

True nationalists would be angry at all injustices against them - both by Britain and Pakistan.

But secular, pseudo-nationalist scums only blabber about Pakistan and say nothing about UK or their exploitation.
          Maybe it is because the British were kuffar enemies and oppression was expected off them but Pakistanis were supposed to be our brothers, so they hate them more because of their wrongdoings?

Comment

Originally posted by Bidrohi Ronoklanto View Post
            I heard your lady Khalifa Elizabeth is planning to abdicate to her son due to illness and old age. Why don't you pray for her health instead of wasting time commenting on a country (BD) that is not relevant to you?
            She's a kaafira, instead of acknowledging that our nations are following the Kuffar into the lizard hole as the Hadith says, you resorted to another insult,

Then again, I'm not surprised since you rejected Sahih Hadith in the other thread,
            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

She's a kaafira, instead of acknowledging that our nations are following the Kuffar into the lizard hole as the Hadith says, you resorted to another insult,

Then again, I'm not surprised since you rejected Sahih Hadith in the other thread,
              Your nation is the British nation and your Queen is Elizabeth. So why are you going into the lizard hole by living in Al-Bartaniya and giving bayat to lady Khalifah Elizabeth?
              Last edited by Bidrohi Ronoklanto; 27-08-17, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Lol let him alone unless he clearly breaks rules.

As far as I'm concerned your opinions are as dodgy as his if not more.
                Which opinions of mine are dodgy? I am a fairly level headed guy, I can assure you that.

Comment

Your nation is the British nation and your Queen is Elizabeth. So why are you going into the lizard hole by living in Al-Bartaniya and giving bayat to lady Khalifah Elizabeth?
                  Why do you think he supports the queen of England?
                  If following Aḥmad makes me a 'Wahhābī', then I declare that I am one.

Comment

Originally posted by Abū ʿĪsa al-ʿAjamī View Post
                    Why do you think he supports the queen of England?
                    Because he is British citizen. You can't be British citizen with swearing allegiance to the Queen.

Comment

Which opinions of mine are dodgy? I am a fairly level headed guy, I can assure you that.
                      Well I can somewhat understand why you have some mistrust or dislike for arabs. But if I remember correctly you even wanted the death of arabs by Iran. This is really crazy because as bad as they might be they are still muslims and we must not wish death or destruction on muslims (ofcourse the house of saud is another matter).

Comment

Maybe it is because the British were kuffar enemies and oppression was expected off them but Pakistanis were supposed to be our brothers, so they hate them more because of their wrongdoings?
                        No that's nonsense. Never heard that argument before. Besides the hardline secularists like Enu has mever called or identified himself as a muslim. So being "brothers" with pakistanis is not in question.

Comment

1971 is not a propaganda. They are right in talking about 71 and it's an important part of our history. I personally believe, secession from Pakistan was good for us, as such I respect Sheikh Mujib and Awami League's stance in 71. However, it's true nowadays they use it for propaganda and scoring political points.
                          Firstly, the first person to entertain the idea of two states was not a Bangladeshi but a Pakistani- Bhutto who said after Awami League won the 1970 election, "Edhar hamara, udhar tumhara" which means that "That (land) is yours and this (land) is our."

I don't oppose seperation from Pakistan also. But the problem is not the seperation but the ideology upon which the seperation happened. Instead of secularism it should have been upon Islamic principles - and I'm not even saying that shariah law will have to in place. I'm just saying that the Islam must be given a special position in the constitution, judiciary, education system, political system, etc.

But unfortunately the seperation happened under the poisonous ideology of secularism. The author of the 1972 constitution, Dr. Kamal Hossain married his daughtee to filthy Jew. That should tell you what kind of people were involved with the seperation.

Besides Pakistan was actually very secular at that time. They voted for a self-proclaimed Marxist, Bhutto who was more secular than Mujib.

And finally it is an irony that JASHOD is teaching us about the 'greatness' of Sheikh MUjib when they and their communist lackeys were the first to oppose him. In 1974, Jashod terrorists terrorised the country and were even instrumental in causing a famine. They were also supported by the CIA. Sheikh Mujib also said he will remove the Red Horse of Communism from Bangladesh, so why are communists and Jashod allowed to do politics in BD if Jamaat can't?

All this talk about 1971, constantly bashing Pakistan and talking about 'greatness' of Mujib is nothing but to further the Awami-Leftist agenda.

BJP politicians and I mean TOP politicians have said that "Akhand Bharat" is a part of their foreign policy. They have literally threatened to annex both PAkistan and Bangladesh. So why didn't Awamis and leftists? Why don't Awamis protest against this and against the daily border killings by Indian border guard? Or do they only become nationalists when it comes to Pakistan?

Comment

Working...
                          X