Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salafis: why would Ibn Taymiyyah say this, despite the prophet (SAW) last sermon?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OneLifeResults View Post

1) I do not agree with your view of Ibn Taymiyyah, in fact, I really hate him:

A) However, like I said before, I want to focus on me instead of attacking him.
    You hate him?

As the opinion of a layman who couldn't read a book on Usuul or the Qur'aan in the language which it was revealed in is worth anything.

The ones who hate Ibn Taymiyyah include

Deviants
    Those against the Sunnah
    Those who are ignorant and cannot read his works because they do not know Arabic

Ill have good conjecture and place you at the bottom of that list.
    Watch those eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post

You hate him?

As the opinion of a layman who couldn't read a book on Usuul or the Qur'aan in the language which it was revealed in is worth anything.

Deviants
      Those against the Sunnah
      Those who are ignorant and cannot read his works because they do not know Arabic

Ibn Taymiyya lived in a time of Mongol invasions and crusades.
      All he saw was death, torture, destruction of Islamic cities and shrines by foreigners,kuffaar,mongols,crusaders,etc..

A person with such environmental conditions has a high chance to being biased over race, tribe,fanaticism etc,

Cant blame him though.He did what was right for his time.
      He called out Muslims to fight the Crusaders,Mongols and Raafidi backstabbers aiding both of them.

Comment

You hate him?

Deviants
        Those against the Sunnah

But I dont think Ibn Taymiyya(rahimahullaah) was a racist.He may have had mistakes but i dont think he was a racist.

Comment

1) I do not agree with your view of Ibn Taymiyyah, in fact, I really hate him:

A) However, like I said before, I want to focus on me instead of attacking him.
          Your one of those Devious individuals, so your opinion is irrelevant.
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

You hate him?

Deviants
            Those against the Sunnah

Akhi I am wondering again, why Shayateen like that OneLifeResults guy has not been booted yet?

Mods really need to start booting Shayateen who are hating on the scholars of the past like Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah.

Jazakallahu khair

Comment

• Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

Akhi I am wondering again, why Shayateen like that OneLifeResults guy has not been booted yet?

Mods really need to start booting Shayateen who are hating on the scholars of the past like Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah.

Jazakallahu khair
              I agree. And the person has moved up the list to the top [deviant] as he/she seems to know Arabic! So much for good conjecture.
              Watch those eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by HAFIZ FAROOK View Post

But I dont think Ibn Taymiyya(rahimahullaah) was a racist.He may have had mistakes but i dont think he was a racist.
                Everyone makes mistakes. All humans are fallible. It is just funny when you see a person willing to be nice and cuddly to a Shia who won't answer the question whether Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) is divine or not on another thread but will spit out nonsense against a upholder of the Sunnah like Ibn Taymiyyah.

Such Muslims remind me of the merry Christmas merry go around Muslims we find today who love the west and the likes of NAK and habib jifri.
                Watch those eyes

Comment

Everyone makes mistakes. All humans are fallible. It is just funny when you see a person willing to be nice and cuddly to a Shia who won't answer the question whether Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) is divine or not on another thread but will spit out nonsense against a upholder of the Sunnah like Ibn Taymiyyah.

Such Muslims remind me of the merry Christmas merry go around Muslims we find today who love the west and the likes of NAK and habib jifri.
                  1) Subhanallah, is Ibn Taymiyyah your prophet or something, or even worse, your God?

A) are you among these people: http://legacy.quran.com/9/31

B) If that is not the case, then Muslims can have a difference of opinion on a "scholar".

2) If you claim to be a Muslim, then please act like a Muslim:

A) https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/li...islam-reminder

Comment

I agree. And the person has moved up the list to the top [deviant] as he/she seems to know Arabic! So much for good conjecture.
                    It's always the deviants/coconuts who stir up trouble and expose their black hearts to us akhi,

The munafiqoon can only hide for so long before they get exposed.

Jazakallahu khair

Comment

1) Subhanallah, is Ibn Taymiyyah your prophet or something, or even worse, your God?

B) If that is not the case, then Muslims can have a difference of opinion on a "scholar".

This is an example of a Satanic reply, behaves like a Munafiq and then throws the pram out to attack a Muslim in an attempt to hide his/her black heart. It's too late, you have exposed your deviant behaviour already.

Comment

Akhi that's proof that the said person is a dirty Munafiq, and at best a Sick Deviant.

​​​
                        Nauzibillah min zaliq

Comment

There go the manners out the window.

It is so easy to teach people that they can't practice what they preach.

Ibn Taymiyyah (may Allah have mercy on him) backed all his answers with the Qur'aan, Sunnah, and Usuul.

He will be remembered for centuries as he already has.

You, on the other hand, won't be remembered long.

I wonder if you are a Quranite, properly known as Munkar al-Hadith.
                          Watch those eyes

Comment

There go the manners out the window.

It is so easy to teach people that they can't practice what they preach.

Ibn Taymiyyah (may Allah have mercy on him) backed all his answers with the Qur'aan, Sunnah, and Usuul.

He will be remembered for centuries as he already has.

You, on the other hand, won't be remembered long.

I wonder if you are a Quranite, properly known as Munkar al-Hadith.
                            Aka Kuffar, the hadith rejectors.

Jazakallahu khair akhi

Comment

• Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

Akhi that's proof that the said person is a dirty Munafiq, and at best a Sick Deviant.

​​​
                              Nauzibillah min zaliq
                              Brothers in this thread, please be aware of this Munaafiq Saif-ul-Haraam who was caught flirting with non-mahram women and justified his haraam actions by making his own rulings on what constitutes Haraam/Halaal.

This deviant, miscreant and misguided Munaafiq denied clear evidence and justified his Haraam. He is no different to the grave-worshippers and other deviants who are here to lead us astray with their deception.

Comment

• Originally posted by trisquel View Post

Brothers in this thread, please be aware of this Munaafiq Saif-ul-Haraam who was caught flirting with non-mahram women and justified his haraam actions by making his own rulings on what constitutes Haraam/Halaal.

This deviant, miscreant and misguided Munaafiq denied clear evidence and justified his Haraam. He is no different to the grave-worshippers and other deviants who are here to lead us astray with their deception.
                                Your still slandering me?

I already told you that posting lol was a mistake on my part, I should have checked the profile to see if it's a sister.

However posting lol doesn't mean I was flirting with anyone.

Dirty individuals like you should be booted asap,

Comment

Working...
                                X