Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking intercession with the Prophet (s): Its ruling according to classical scholars

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AbuNajm View Post

Some of the weakest responses I've ever heard have come in this thread. Still, some here want to behave as if they're undefeated and unchallenged in their claims and assertions.

I can tell when people digress from their usual cut & paste work because they start making all kinds of off-the-wall arguments.

What a surprise here- one of the main response of Ibn Taymiyyah is the Tawassul found in the Hadith of Uthman bin Hunayf is only valid during the lifetime of the Prophet SAWS because the Prophet SAWS actually made Du'a for the Blind Man and that circumstance does not apply to anyone else after that.

So, of course that response of Ibn Taymiyyah has to be either 1) misunderstood by everyone except promoters of Tawassul after the death of the Prophet SAWS, or 2) we can't be sure he SAWS actually made Du'a for the Blind Man!!!!

Even though the Hadith itself is collected by al-Bayhaqi in his book "Evidences of Prophethood" and many scholars consider the healing of the Blind Man as among the miracles performed by the Prophet SAWS.

This alone refutes the notion that the circumstances in the Hadith would apply to anyone else after that incident.
    As I said before I really didn't expect this twist. I thought it was taken for granted.

Abu Sulayman seems reluctant to discuss this aspect of the hadeeth which is his strongest proof!

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

@abu mubarak would probably be aware of these discussions on islamic awakening because remember seeing him post there years ago I'm talking...
      As i am never ashamed to say, i am no scholar, not student of a scholar, my knowledge of the intricacies of islamic jurisprudence is minuscule

However, i am a Muslim, I am aware of the fact that I must return to my Lord and answer for my life here. That includes being a father & a husband. So i have to guide my family to what is best

Even here on ummah.com or other forums, I read these types of debates and honestly, it is disappointing

because as these debates continue, i see nothing more than each side trying to prove they are right, inspite of hundreds and thousands of points, positions, pages, words

I understand everyone will not think the same, i recall the hadith of the companions traveling to Banu Qurayza and the Asr prayer

The prophet made no distinction between the two viewpoints, I presume he understood people can differ in their understanding

Today, we would attack each other over and over and over, to the point of making takfir

I read this thread, and though i tend to agree with Abu Najm & Abu Abdullah's positions, i also understand others may have a different view

So at the end of the day, i ask myself, why would any Muslim want to venture into "praying to other than Allah" or beseeching other than Allah thru anyone else? I wont call it shirk, but i would question the intention and end game of such an approach. Even better, how, in time, what is understood one way today may be understood differently in the future

One of my favorite examples is the kissing of the Quran. If, at the end of reading quran, i decide to kiss the quran, purely out of my love and respect of Quran. That is one thing

But if my son sees me do it, and he does it, and he teaches his son, and so forth. Within a few generations, some would consider it KUFR NOT to kiss the quran

So we must be mindful of how we understand various aspects of this deen. and i see that understanding being lost on many, even as i read scholars disputations

.لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
      نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

• Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post

As i am never ashamed to say, i am no scholar, not student of a scholar, my knowledge of the intricacies of islamic jurisprudence is minuscule

However, i am a Muslim, I am aware of the fact that I must return to my Lord and answer for my life here. That includes being a father & a husband. So i have to guide my family to what is best

Even here on ummah.com or other forums, I read these types of debates and honestly, it is disappointing

because as these debates continue, i see nothing more than each side trying to prove they are right, inspite of hundreds and thousands of points, positions, pages, words

I understand everyone will not think the same, i recall the hadith of the companions traveling to Banu Qurayza and the Asr prayer

The prophet made no distinction between the two viewpoints, I presume he understood people can differ in their understanding

Today, we would attack each other over and over and over, to the point of making takfir

I read this thread, and though i tend to agree with Abu Najm & Abu Abdullah's positions, i also understand others may have a different view

So at the end of the day, i ask myself, why would any Muslim want to venture into "praying to other than Allah" or beseeching other than Allah thru anyone else? I wont call it shirk, but i would question the intention and end game of such an approach. Even better, how, in time, what is understood one way today may be understood differently in the future

One of my favorite examples is the kissing of the Quran. If, at the end of reading quran, i decide to kiss the quran, purely out of my love and respect of Quran. That is one thing

But if my son sees me do it, and he does it, and he teaches his son, and so forth. Within a few generations, some would consider it KUFR NOT to kiss the quran

So we must be mindful of how we understand various aspects of this deen. and i see that understanding being lost on many, even as i read scholars disputations
        yea i agree with you in the sense where we as muslims have been gifted with the fact that we can call upon directly and not just directly but as he says call upon him with his beautiful names too,
        so we dont just call upon him but we remember his oneness (tawheed) whilst calling him remember he is our everything as in provider, protector etc etc

so yea im in the same boat as you in regards to believing that why go through any intermediaries whether that be the prophet or whoever it may be when you can just go directly yourself,
        no need for a middle man as such

now there may be some stuff i disagree with salafies but one thing i really admire is the fact that they always emphasize tawheed

yea youre also right that some people arent arguing for the truth but its more for their ego just to say 'im right'

Comment

• There are lots of threads where people ask others to pray for them or their family. None of you told them "why are you not praying yourself to Him", because it's obvious that the person will also do supplication himself.

But at very same time you expect the Muslim who is visiting the grave of our noble Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) NOT to ask him that he (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) supplicates for the forgiveness of one's sins.
          Suddenly you found out that this "goes against Tawhid" and we don't know what kind of "Tawhid" this is, where the Islamic concept of intercession is rejected!

And as for supplicating to Allah ta'ala while adding the wording "for the sake of our noble Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam)" or what is similar to it, then this is something that Muslims have always done and one has to be really ignorant of Tawhid in order to see this as "going against Tawhid".

These are the only two things that I'm actually defending in this thread.
          I'm not saying to get into grey matters, but I do say that even what goes beyond the two mentioned issues usually doesn't justify Takfir except in very rare cases.
          Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 20-03-21, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post
            ...And as for supplicating to Allah ta'ala while adding the wording "for the sake of our noble Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam)" or what is similar to it, then this is something that Muslims have always done...
            Yet we don't find these duas in the Sunnah.

All we have is you saying that rasoolullaah didn't make dua as he promised.

There's no way to spin this which is probably why you're trying to avoid speaking about it.

Comment

• I'm avoiding you, because you have been sufficiently answered and still acting otherwise. I won't repeat myself.

We still don't know which companion actually agreed with your understanding of the incident.

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹By the way: Other proofs were also posted and you ignored them.

Anyways, you people can believe that the Muslims of the past and their scholars were making things up out of nowhere just like it's the belief of your modernist brothers, but don't expect that those who follow classical Islam will agree with this.
              At the end of the day your likes are also nothing but modernists, who think of themselves as "very enlightened".
              Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 20-03-21, 05:49 PM.

Comment

I'm avoiding you...
                I know, but it's not for the reasons you claim.

My intention was to go through the rest of you proofs (More later...) but we have a bigger issue at hand which is your claim about the messenger of Allah

You haven't addressed this point at all and have tried to brush it away.

Comment

• You claim that our noble Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) made a promise to pray for him, while the text itself doesn't mention such a promise.

Rather the man was given two options and when he chose the option that would not have given him any good deeds, our noble Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) advised him to act on a third option, which would not just lead to his healing, but also him earning good deeds.

And I'm still waiting for you to tell me which companion disagreed with the understanding of Uthman bin Hunayf (radhiallahu 'anhu) regarding this incident?
                  โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

Comment

You claim that our noble Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) made a promise to pray for him, while the text itself doesn't mention such a promise.

Rather the man was given two options and when he chose the option that would not have given him any good deeds, our noble Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) advised him to act on a third option, which would not just lead to his healing, but also him earning good deeds.

And I'm still waiting for you to tell me which companion disagreed with the understanding of Uthman bin Hunayf (radhiallahu 'anhu) regarding this incident?
                    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
                    When the messenger of Allah says he will do something, I accept it and assume he will do it. Why don't you do the same? Do you need proof that the messenger of Allah is truthful and sticks to his word?

You dug yourself into this hole so it's your own doing.

Comment

• You're forcing your own interpretation upon me in order to claim that I don't regard our noble Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) as truthful.

But let me remind you: I don't agree with your understanding in the very first place.

If it's said to someone "I can do this or that for you" and the person then chooses the option that you regarded as less preferable for him, then you can advice him to act on a third option.

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹Based upon this I don't see any promise let alone brake of promise in giving two options and then advising to act on a third one.

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹So which companion agrees with your understanding?

Comment

You're forcing your own interpretation upon me in order to claim that I don't regard our noble Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) as truthful.

But let me remind you: I don't agree with your understanding in the very first place.

If it's said to someone "I can do this or that for you" and the person then chooses the option that you regarded as less preferable for him, then you can advice him to act on a third option.

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹Based upon this I don't see any promise let alone brake of promise in giving two options and then advising to act on a third one.

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹So which companion agrees with your understanding?
                        Why can't the third option be done in conjunction with the first? It would be reasonable to say that the messenger of Allah made the dua and also advised the blind man to make dua in that particular manner.

You haven't explained why you believe the messenger of Allah didn't stick to his word other than to say that it's not explicitly mentioned in the text as if his word isn't enough.

Comment

• This guy literally has not a single companion on his side and yet acts so bold as if he was the one present at the incident and not 'Uthman bin Hunayf (radhiallahu 'anhu).

Salam.

Comment

This guy literally has not a single companion on his side and yet acts so bold as if he was the one present at the incident and not 'Uthman bin Hunayf (radhiallahu 'anhu).

Salam.
                            Did Uthman bin Hunayf say that the messenger of Allah didn't make dua? If not, where did you get the idea from?

Comment

• Here is a scholarly explanation by Imam al-Tibi (d. 743 AH) from his Sharh al-Mishkat 6/1931:

ุนู† ุนุซู…ุงู† ุจู† ุญู†ูŠูุŒ ู‚ุงู„: ุฅู† ุฑุฌู„ุง ุถุฑูŠุฑ ุงู„ุจุตุฑ ุฃุชู‰ ุงู„ู†ุจูŠ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู…ุŒ ูู‚ุงู„: ุงุฏุน ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุฃู† ูŠุนุงููŠู†ูŠ. ูู‚ุงู„: ((ุฅู† ุดุฆุช ุฏุนูˆุชุŒ ูˆุฅู† ุดุฆุช ุตุจุฑุช ูู‡ูˆ ุฎูŠุฑูŒ ู„ูƒ)). ู‚ุงู„: ูุงุฏุนู‡. ู‚ุงู„: ูุฃู…ุฑู‡ ุฃู† ูŠุชูˆุถุฃ ููŠุญุณู† ุงู„ูˆุถูˆุก ูˆูŠุฏุนูˆ ุจู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ุฏุนุงุก: ((ุงู„ู„ู‡ู… ุฅู†ูŠ ุฃุณุฃู„ูƒ ูˆุฃุชูˆุฌู‡ ุฅู„ูŠูƒ ุจู†ุจูŠูƒ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ู†ุจูŠ ุงู„ุฑุญู…ุฉุŒ ุฅู†ูŠ ุชูˆุฌู‡ุช ุจูƒ ุฅู„ูŠ ุฑุจูŠ ู„ูŠู‚ุถูŠ ู„ูŠ ููŠ ุญุงุฌุชูŠ ู‡ุฐู‡ุŒ ุงู„ู„ู‡ู… ูุดูุนู‡ ููŠ)). ุฑูˆุงู‡ ุงู„ุชุฑู…ุฐูŠุŒ ูˆู‚ุงู„: ู‡ุฐุง ุญุฏูŠุซูŒ ุญุณู†ูŒ ุตุญูŠุญูŒ ุบุฑูŠุจ
                              _____

ุงู„ุญุฏูŠุซ ุงู„ุฃูˆู„ ุนู† ุนุซู…ุงู† ุฑุถูŠ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู†ู‡: ู‚ูˆู„ู‡: ((ูู‡ูˆ ุฎูŠุฑ ู„ูŠ)) ูŠุดูŠุฑ ุฅู„ูŠ ู…ุง ูˆุฑุฏ ู‚ุงู„ ุชุนุงู„ูŠ: ((ุฅุฐุง ุงุจุชู„ูŠุช ุนุจุฏูŠ ุจุญุจูŠุจุชูŠู‡ ุซู… ุตุจุฑุŒ ุนูˆุถุชู‡ ู…ู†ู‡ู…ุง ุงู„ุฌู†ุฉ)). ู‚ูˆู„ู‡: ((ูˆูŠุฏุนูˆ ุจู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ุฏุนุงุก)) ู‚ุงู„ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู…: ((ุฅู† ุดุฆุช ุฏุนูˆุช)) ูุฃุณู†ุฏ ุงู„ุฏุนุงุก ุฅู„ูŠ ู†ูุณู‡ุŒ ูˆูƒุฐุง ุทู„ุจ ุงู„ุฑุฌู„ ุฃู† ูŠุฏุนูˆ ู‡ูˆ ู„ู‡ุŒ ุซู… ุฃู…ุฑู‡ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ุฃู† ูŠุฏุนูˆ ู‡ูˆุŒ ูƒุฃู†ู‡ ู„ู… ูŠุฑุถ ู…ู†ู‡ ุงุฎุชูŠุงุฑู‡ ุงู„ุฏุนุงุก ู„ู…ุง ู‚ุงู„: ((ุงู„ุตุจุฑ ุฎูŠุฑ ู„ูƒ)) ู„ูƒู† ููŠ ุฌุนู„ู‡ ุดููŠุนุงู‹ ู„ู‡ ูˆูˆุณูŠู„ุฉ ููŠ ุงุณุชุฌุงุจุฉ ุงู„ุฏุนุงุกุŒ ู…ุง ูŠูู‡ู… ุฃู†ู‡ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ุดุฑูŠูƒ ููŠู‡. ู‚ูˆู„ู‡: ((ุฅู†ูŠ ุชูˆุฌู‡ุช ุจูƒ)) ุจุนุฏ ู‚ูˆู„ู‡: ((ุฃุชูˆุฌู‡ ุฅู„ูŠูƒ)) ููŠู‡ ู…ุนู†ู‰ ู‚ูˆู„ู‡ ุชุนุงู„ูŠ: {ู…ู† ุฐุง ุงู„ุฐูŠ ูŠุดูุน ุนู†ุฏู‡ ุฅู„ุง ุจุฅุฐู†ู‡} ุณุฃู„ ุฃูˆู„ุงู‹ ุฃู† ูŠุฃุฐู† ุงู„ู„ู‡ ู†ุจูŠู‡ ู„ูŠุดูุน ู„ู‡ุŒ ุซู… ุฃู‚ุจู„ ุนู„ูŠ ุงู„ู†ุจูŠ ู…ู„ุชู…ุณุงู‹ ู„ุฃู† ูŠุดูุน ู„ู‡ุŒ ุซู… ูƒุฑ ู…ู‚ุจู„ุงู‹ ุนู„ูŠ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุฃู† ูŠู‚ุจู„ ุดูุงุนุชู‡ ู‚ุงุฆู„ุงู‹: ((ูุดูุนู‡)). ((ูˆุงู„ุจุงุก)) ููŠ ((ุจู†ุจูŠูƒ)) ู„ู„ุชุนุฏูŠุฉุŒ ูˆููŠ ((ุจูƒ)) ู„ู„ุงุณุชุนุงู†ุฉ.

ู‚ูˆู„ู‡: ((ู„ูŠู‚ุถูŠ ู„ูŠ ููŠ ุญุงุฌุชูŠ)) ูุฅู† ู‚ู„ุช: ู…ุง ู…ุนู†ู‰ ((ู„ูŠ)) ูˆ ((ููŠ))ุŸ ู‚ู„ุช: ู…ุนู†ู‰ ((ู„ูŠ)) ูƒู…ุง ููŠ ู‚ูˆู„ู‡: {ุฑุจ ุงุดุฑุญ ู„ูŠ ุตุฏุฑูŠ} ุฃุฌู…ู„ ุฃูˆู„ุงู‹ุŒ ุซู… ูุตู„ ู„ูŠูƒูˆู† ุฃูˆู‚ุนุŒ ูˆู…ุนู†ู‰ ((ููŠ)) ูƒู…ุง ููŠ ู‚ูˆู„ ุงู„ุดุงุนุฑ

ูŠุฌุฑุญ ููŠ ุนุฑุงู‚ูŠุจู‡ุง ู†ุตู„ูŠ

ุฃูŠ ุฃูˆู‚ุน ุงู„ู‚ุถุงุก ููŠ ุญุงุฌุชูŠุŒ ูˆุงุฌุนู„ู‡ุง ู…ูƒุงู†ุงู‹ ู„ู‡. ูˆู†ุธูŠุฑ ุงู„ุญุฏูŠุซ ู‚ูˆู„ู‡ ุชุนุงู„ูŠ: {ูˆุฃุตู„ุญ ู„ูŠ ููŠ ุฐุฑูŠุชูŠ}. ูˆู‚ูˆู„ู‡: ((ูุดูุนู‡ ููŠ)) ุฃูŠ ุงู‚ุจู„ ุดูุงุนุชู‡ ููŠ ุญู‚ูŠุŒ ูˆ ((ุงู„ูุงุก)) ุนุทู ุนู„ูŠ ู‚ูˆู„ู‡: ((ุฃุชูˆุฌู‡ ุฅู„ูŠูƒ ุจู†ุจูŠูƒ)) ุฃูŠ ุงุฌุนู„ู‡ ุดููŠุนุงู‹ ู„ูŠ ูุดูุนู‡ุŒ ูˆู‚ูˆู„ู‡: ((ุงู„ู„ู‡ู…)) ู…ุนุชุฑุถุฉ. ู‚ูˆู„ู‡: ((ุญุณู† ุตุญูŠุญ ุบุฑูŠุจ)) ู‚ุฏ ุณุจู‚ ุฃู† ุงู„ุตุญูŠุญ ู‚ุฏ ูŠูƒูˆู† ุบุฑูŠุจุงู‹ุŒ ูˆุฃู† ุงู„ุญุณู† ูŠูƒูˆู† ููŠ ุทุฑูŠู‚ ูˆุงู„ุตุญูŠุญ ููŠ ุทุฑูŠู‚ ุขุฎุฑ

- end of quote -

And here the explanation from Mulla 'Ali al-Qari (d. 1041 AH) from Mirqat al-Mafatih 5/1730 , where the explanation of Imam Ibn Hajar al-'Asqalani (d. 852 AH) is also quoted in addition to the above:

ุนูŽู†ู’ ุนูุซู’ู…ูŽุงู†ูŽ ุจู’ู†ู ุญูู†ูŽูŠู’ูู) : ุจูุงู„ู’ุญูŽุงุกู ุงู„ู’ู…ูู‡ู’ู…ูŽู„ูŽุฉู ู…ูุตูŽุบู‘ูŽุฑู‹ุง (ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ: ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽ ุฑูŽุฌูู„ู‹ุง ุถูŽุฑููŠุฑูŽ ุงู„ู’ุจูŽุตูŽุฑู) : ุฃูŽูŠู’: ุถูŽุนููŠููŽ ุงู„ู†ู‘ูŽุธูŽุฑูุŒ ุฃูŽูˆู’ ุฃูŽุนู’ู…ู‹ู‰ ( ยซุฃูŽุชูŽู‰ ุงู„ู†ู‘ูŽุจููŠู‘ูŽ - ุตูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุณูŽู„ู‘ูŽู…ูŽ - ููŽู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ: ุงุฏู’ุนู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽ ุฃูŽู†ู’ ูŠูุนูŽุงูููŠูŽู†ููŠยป ) : ุฃูŽูŠู’: ู…ูู†ู’ ุถูŽุฑูŽุฑููŠ ูููŠ ู†ูŽุธูŽุฑููŠ [ููŽู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ: (ุฅูู†ู’ ุดูุฆู’ุชูŽ) : ุฃูŽูŠู’: ุงุฎู’ุชูŽุฑู’ุชูŽ ุงู„ุฏู‘ูุนูŽุงุกูŽ (ุฏูŽุนูŽูˆู’ุชู) : ุฃูŽูŠู’: ู„ูŽูƒูŽ (ูˆูŽุฅูู†ู’ ุดูุฆู’ุชูŽ) : ุฃูŽูŠู’: ุฃูŽุฑูŽุฏู’ุชูŽ ุงู„ุตู‘ูŽุจู’ุฑูŽ ูˆูŽุงู„ุฑู‘ูุถูŽุง (ุตูŽุจูŽุฑู’ุชูŽ ููŽู‡ููˆูŽ) : ุฃูŽูŠู’: ุงู„ุตู‘ูŽุจู’ุฑู (ุฎูŽูŠู’ุฑูŒ ู„ูŽูƒูŽ) : ููŽุฅูู†ู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽ ุชูŽุนูŽุงู„ูŽู‰ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ: ยซุฅูุฐูŽุง ุงุจู’ุชูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ุชู ุนูŽุจู’ุฏููŠ ุจูุญูŽุจููŠุจูŽุชูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ุซูู…ู‘ูŽ ุตูŽุจูŽุฑูŽ ุนูŽูˆู‘ูŽุถู’ุชูู‡ู ู…ูู†ู’ู‡ูู…ูŽุง ุงู„ู’ุฌูŽู†ู‘ูŽุฉูŽยป ุŒ ูˆูŽู‚ูŽูˆู’ู„ู ุงุจู’ู†ู ุญูŽุฌูŽุฑู: ูˆูŽู„ูŽูˆู’ ู…ูู†ู’ ุนูŽูŠู’ู†ู ูˆูŽุงุญูุฏูŽุฉู ูููŠู‡ู ู†ูŽุธูŽุฑูŒ ู„ูู…ูุฎูŽุงู„ูŽููŽุชูู‡ู ู†ูŽุตู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู’ุญูŽุฏููŠุซูุŒ ูˆูŽู„ูุนูŽุฏูŽู…ู ุงู„ุถู‘ูŽุฑููˆุฑูŽุฉู ุงู„ู’ูƒูŽุงู…ูู„ูŽุฉู ูููŠ ููŽู‚ู’ุฏู ุฅูุญู’ุฏูŽุงู‡ูู…ูŽุง ู„ูุญูุตููˆู„ู ุฃูŽุตู’ู„ู ุงู„ู’ู…ูŽู‚ู’ุตููˆุฏู ุจููˆูŽุงุญูุฏูŽุฉู ู…ูู†ู’ู‡ูู…ูŽุงุŒ (ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ) : ุฃูŽูŠู: ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุฌูู„ู (ููŽุงุฏู’ุนูู‡ู) ุจูุงู„ุถู‘ูŽู…ููŠุฑู: ุฃูŽูŠู: ุงุฏู’ุนู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽ ุฃูŽูˆู ุงุณู’ุฃูŽู„ู ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุงูููŠูŽุฉูŽุŒ ูˆูŽูŠูุญู’ุชูŽู…ูŽู„ู ุฃูŽู†ู’ ุชูŽูƒููˆู†ูŽ ุงู„ู’ู‡ูŽุงุกู ู„ูู„ุณู‘ูŽูƒู’ุชู.

ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุงุจู’ู†ู ุญูŽุฌูŽุฑู: ูˆูŽุฅูู†ู‘ูŽู…ูŽุง ุงุฎู’ุชูŽุงุฑูŽ ุงู„ุฏู‘ูุนูŽุงุกูŽ ู„ูุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุฃูŽูŠู’ุณูŽุฑู ุงู„ู’ุฃูŽู…ู’ุฑูŽูŠู’ู†ู ู…ูŽุนูŽ ุฅูู…ู’ูƒูŽุงู†ู ุญูุตููˆู„ู ุงู„ู’ุขุฎูŽุฑูุŒ ููŽุฅูู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู ู„ูŽูŠู’ุณูŽ ู‡ูู†ูŽุงูƒูŽ ู…ูŽุง ูŠูŽุฏูู„ู‘ู ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ู…ูŽู†ู’ุนู ุงู„ู’ุฌูŽู…ู’ุนูุŒ ุจูŽู„ู’ ูููŠู‡ู ู…ูŽุง ูŠูุดู’ุนูุฑู ุจูุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ู‡ูู†ูŽุงูƒูŽ ู…ูŽุง ูŠูŽุฏูู„ู‘ู ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ู…ูŽู†ู’ุนู ุงู„ู’ุฎูู„ููˆู‘ู ูููŠู‡ู ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ู…ูŽู†ู’ ุฎููŠู‘ูุฑูŽ ุจูŽูŠู’ู†ูŽ ุฃูŽู…ู’ุฑูŽูŠู’ู†ู ููŽุงุฎู’ุชูŽุงุฑูŽ ุงู„ู’ู…ูŽูู’ุถููˆู„ูŽ ู…ูู†ู’ู‡ูู…ูŽุง ู„ูŽุง ุญูŽุฑูŽุฌูŽ ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ูุŒ ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุฃูŽู†ู’ ูŠูŽุญู’ุชูŽู…ูู„ูŽ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ุฐูŽู„ููƒูŽ ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุฌูู„ูŽ ุธูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ูููŠ ุนูŽูˆู’ุฏู ุจูŽุตูŽุฑูู‡ู ุฅูู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ู…ูŽุตูŽุงู„ูุญูŽ ุฏููŠู†ููŠู‘ูŽุฉู‹ ูŠูŽูููˆู‚ู ุซูŽูˆูŽุงุจูู‡ูŽุง ุซูŽูˆูŽุงุจูŽ ุงู„ุตู‘ูŽุจู’ุฑู.

ู‚ูู„ู’ุชู: ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ู‡ูŽุฐูู‡ู ู„ูู„ุถู‘ูŽุฑูŽุฑูุŒ ู„ูุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู ูƒูŽูŠู’ููŽ ูŠูŽุธูู†ู‘ู ุฐูŽู„ููƒูŽ ู…ูŽุนูŽ ู‚ูŽูˆู’ู„ูู‡ู - ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ุงู„ุตู‘ูŽู„ูŽุงุฉู ูˆูŽุงู„ุณู‘ูŽู„ูŽุงู…ูุŒ ููŽู‡ููˆูŽ ุฎูŽูŠู’ุฑูŒ ู„ูŽูƒูŽ ุฅูุดูŽุงุฑูŽุฉู‹ ุฅูู„ูŽู‰ ู‚ูŽูˆู’ู„ูู‡ู ุชูŽุนูŽุงู„ูŽู‰: {ูˆูŽุนูŽุณูŽู‰ ุฃูŽู†ู’ ุชูŽูƒู’ุฑูŽู‡ููˆุง ุดูŽูŠู’ุฆู‹ุง ูˆูŽู‡ููˆูŽ ุฎูŽูŠู’ุฑูŒ ู„ูŽูƒูู…ู’} [ุงู„ุจู‚ุฑุฉ: 216] ูˆูŽูŠูุคูŽูŠู‘ูุฏู ู…ูŽุง ู‚ูู„ู’ู†ูŽุง ู…ูŽุง ุฐูŽูƒูŽุฑูŽู‡ู ุงู„ุทู‘ููŠุจููŠู‘ู - ุฑูŽุญูู…ูŽู‡ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู - ุญูŽูŠู’ุซู ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ: ุฃูŽุณู’ู†ูŽุฏูŽ ุงู„ู†ู‘ูŽุจููŠู‘ู - ุตูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุณูŽู„ู‘ูŽู…ูŽ - ุงู„ุฏู‘ูุนูŽุงุกูŽ ุฅูู„ูŽู‰ ู†ูŽูู’ุณูู‡ูุŒ ูˆูŽูƒูŽุฐูŽุง ุทูŽู„ูŽุจูŽ ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุฌูู„ู ุฃูŽู†ู’ ูŠูŽุฏู’ุนููˆูŽ ู‡ููˆูŽ - ุตูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุณูŽู„ู‘ูŽู…ูŽุŒ ุซูู…ู‘ูŽ ุฃูŽู…ูŽุฑูŽู‡ู - ุตูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุณูŽู„ู‘ูŽู…ูŽ - ุฃูŽู†ู’ ูŠูŽุฏู’ุนููˆูŽ ู‡ููˆูŽุŒ ุฃูŽูŠู ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุฌูู„ู ูƒูŽุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู - ุตูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุณูŽู„ู‘ูŽู…ูŽ - ู„ูŽู…ู’ ูŠูŽุฑู’ุถูŽ ู…ูู†ู’ู‡ู ุงุฎู’ุชููŠูŽุงุฑูŽู‡ู ุงู„ุฏู‘ูุนูŽุงุกูŽ ู„ูŽู…ู‘ูŽุง ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ: ุงู„ุตู‘ูŽุจู’ุฑู ุฎูŽูŠู’ุฑูŒ ู„ูŽูƒูŽุŒ ู„ูŽูƒูู†ู’ ูููŠ ุฌูŽุนู’ู„ูู‡ู ุดูŽูููŠุนู‹ุง ู„ูŽู‡ู ูˆูŽูˆูŽุณููŠู„ูŽุฉู‹ ูููŠ ุงุณู’ุชูุฌูŽุงุจูŽุฉู ุงู„ุฏู‘ูุนูŽุงุกู ู…ูŽุง ูŠููู’ู‡ูŽู…ู ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู - ุตูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุณูŽู„ู‘ูŽู…ูŽ - ุดูŽุฑููŠูƒูŒ ูููŠู‡ูุŒ ูˆูŽุฃูŽุบู’ุฑูŽุจูŽ ุงุจู’ู†ู ุญูŽุฌูŽุฑู ุญูŽูŠู’ุซู ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุจูŽุนู’ุฏูŽ ูƒูŽู„ูŽุงู…ูู‡ู ุงู„ุณู‘ูŽุงุจูู‚ู: ูˆูŽูƒูŽุฐูŽุง ูŠูŽู†ู’ุฏูŽููุนู ู‚ูŽูˆู’ู„ู ุงู„ุดู‘ูŽุงุฑูุญู ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู ู‡ููˆูŽ ุฑูŽุฏู‘ูŽู‡ู ุจูู‚ูŽูˆู’ู„ูู‡ู ู„ูŽูƒูู†ู’ ูููŠ ุฌูŽุนู’ู„ูู‡ู ุฅูู„ูŽุฎู’. ููŽุญูŽุตูŽู„ูŽ ู…ูู†ู’ู‡ู ุฎูŽุจูŽุงุทูŽุงุชูŒ ุนูŽุฌููŠุจูŽุฉูŒ ูˆูŽุฎูŽูŠูŽุงู„ูŽุงุชูŒ ุบูŽุฑููŠุจูŽุฉูŒ.

(ููŽุฃูŽู…ูŽุฑูŽู‡ู) : ูˆูŽูููŠ ู†ูุณู’ุฎูŽุฉู ุตูŽุญููŠุญูŽุฉู: ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ: ุฃูŽูŠู’ ุนูุซู’ู…ูŽุงู†ู ููŽุฃูŽู…ูŽุฑูŽู‡ู (ุฃูŽู†ู’ ูŠูŽุชูŽูˆูŽุถู‘ูŽุฃูŽ ููŽูŠูุญู’ุณูู†ูŽ ุงู„ู’ูˆูุถููˆุกูŽ) : ุฃูŽูŠู’: ูŠูŽุฃู’ุชููŠ ุจููƒูŽู…ูŽุงู„ูŽุงุชูู‡ู ู…ูู†ู’ ุณูู†ูŽู†ูู‡ู ูˆูŽุขุฏูŽุงุจูู‡ูุŒ ูˆูŽุฃูŽุบู’ุฑูŽุจูŽ ุงุจู’ู†ู ุญูŽุฌูŽุฑู ููŽู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ: ุฃูŽูŠู’ ูŠูŽุฃู’ุชููŠ ุจููˆูŽุงุฌูุจูŽุงุชูู‡ู ุฃูŽูˆู’ ูˆูŽู…ููƒูŽู…ู‘ูู„ูŽุงุชูู‡ูุŒ ู„ูุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู ู„ูŽูˆู’ ุฃูŽุฑูŽุงุฏูŽ ุงู„ู’ู…ูŽุนู’ู†ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู’ุฃูŽูˆู‘ูŽู„ูŽ ู„ูŽู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ููŽูŠูŽุชูŽูˆูŽุถู‘ูŽุฃูŽุŒ ููŽู„ูŽุง ุจูุฏู‘ูŽ ูููŠ ู‚ูŽูˆู’ู„ูู‡ู ููŽูŠูุญู’ุณูู†ูŽ ุงู„ู’ูˆูุถููˆุกูŽ ู…ูู†ู’ ุชูŽุญู’ุตููŠู„ู ุงู„ู’ู…ููƒูŽู…ู‘ูู„ูŽุงุชู ู„ููŠูŽูƒููˆู†ูŽ ูููŠ ุงู„ุฒู‘ููŠูŽุงุฏูŽุฉู ุฅูููŽุงุฏูŽุฉูŒ ุญูŽุณูŽู†ูŽุฉูŒุŒ ุฃูŽูŠู’: ูˆูŽูŠูุตูŽู„ู‘ููŠ ุฑูŽูƒู’ุนูŽุชูŽูŠู’ู†ู ูƒูŽู…ูŽุง ูููŠ ุฑููˆูŽุงูŠูŽุฉู. [ูˆูŽูŠูŽุฏู’ุนููˆ ุจูู‡ูŽุฐูŽุง ุงู„ุฏู‘ูุนูŽุงุกู: (ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู‘ูŽ ุฅูู†ู‘ููŠ ุฃูŽุณู’ุฃูŽู„ููƒูŽ) : ุฃูŽูŠู’: ุฃูŽุทู’ู„ูุจููƒูŽ ู…ูŽู‚ู’ุตููˆุฏููŠ ููŽุงู„ู’ู…ูŽูู’ุนููˆู„ู ู…ูู‚ูŽุฏู‘ูŽุฑูŒ ุฃูŽูŠู’: ุฃูŽุฏู’ุนููˆูƒูŽ ููŽูŠูŽูƒููˆู†ู ุฃูŽู„ู’ุทูŽููŽ ุณูุคูŽุงู„ู ุฅูู„ูŽู‰ ุฃูŽุดู’ุฑูŽูู ู†ูŽูˆูŽุงู„ู (ูˆูŽุฃูŽุชูŽูˆูŽุฌู‘ูŽู‡ู ุฅูู„ูŽูŠู’ูƒูŽ ุจูู†ูŽุจููŠู‘ููƒูŽ) : ุงู„ู’ุจูŽุงุกู ู„ูู„ุชู‘ูŽุนู’ุฏููŠูŽุฉู (ู…ูุญูŽู…ู‘ูŽุฏู ู†ูŽุจููŠู‘ู ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุญู’ู…ูŽุฉู) : ุฃูŽูŠู’: ุฏูŽุงููŽุนู ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุญู’ู…ูŽุฉู ูˆูŽูƒูŽุงุดููู ุงู„ู’ุบูู…ู‘ูŽุฉูุŒ ูˆูŽุดูŽูููŠุนู ุงู„ู’ุฃูู…ู‘ูŽุฉู ุงู„ู’ู…ูŽู†ู’ุนููˆุชู ุจููƒูŽูˆู’ู†ูู‡ู ุฑูŽุญู’ู…ูŽุฉู‹ ู„ูู„ู’ุนูŽุงู„ูŽู…ููŠู†ูŽุŒ ุงู„ู’ู…ูุฑู’ุณูŽู„ู ุฅูู„ูŽู‰ ุฃูู…ู‘ูŽุฉู ู…ูŽุฑู’ุญููˆู…ูŽุฉู ู…ูู†ู’ ุนูู†ู’ุฏู ุฃูŽุฑู’ุญูŽู…ู ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุงุญูู…ููŠู†ูŽุŒ ูˆูŽู…ูŽุง ุฃูŽุญู’ุณูŽู†ูŽ ู…ูŽูˆู’ู‚ูุนูŽ ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุญู’ู…ูŽุฉู ูููŠ ู…ูŽูˆู’ุถูุนู ูƒูŽุดู’ูู ุงู„ู’ุบูู…ู‘ูŽุฉู ูˆูŽู…ูŽูˆู’ู‚ูุนู ุงู„ุดู‘ูŽููŽุงุนูŽุฉู ู„ูู„ู’ุฃูู…ู‘ูŽุฉู (ุฅูู†ู‘ููŠ ุชูŽูˆูŽุฌู‘ูŽู‡ู’ุชู) : ูˆูŽูููŠ ู†ูุณู’ุฎูŽุฉู: ุฃูŽุชูŽูˆูŽุฌู‘ูŽู‡ู (ุจููƒูŽ) : ูˆูŽุงู„ู’ุจูŽุงุกู ู„ูู„ูุงุณู’ุชูุนูŽุงู†ูŽุฉู ูƒูŽุฐูŽุง ุฐูŽูƒูŽุฑูŽู‡ู ุงู„ุทู‘ููŠุจููŠู‘ูุŒ ูˆูŽููŽุฑู‘ูŽู‚ูŽ ุจูŽูŠู’ู†ูŽู‡ูŽุง ูˆูŽุจูŽูŠู’ู†ูŽ ุงู„ู’ุจูŽุงุกู ุงู„ู’ุฃููˆู„ูŽู‰ ุญูŽูŠู’ุซู ุฌูŽุนูŽู„ูŽู‡ูŽุง ู„ูู„ุชู‘ูŽุนู’ุฏููŠูŽุฉู ู…ูŽุนูŽ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู’ููุนู’ู„ูŽ ูˆูŽุงุญูุฏูŒุŒ ูˆูŽู„ูŽุนูŽู„ู‘ูŽ ูˆูŽุฌู’ู‡ูŽู‡ู ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู’ู…ูุชูŽูˆูŽุฌู‘ูŽู‡ูŽ ุจูู‡ู ูููŠ ุงู„ู’ุฃูŽูˆู‘ูŽู„ู ู‡ููˆูŽ ุงู„ู†ู‘ูŽุจููŠู‘ู - ุตูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุณูŽู„ู‘ูŽู…ูŽุŒ ููŽูŠูŽุชูŽุนูŽูŠู‘ูŽู†ู ู…ูŽุนู’ู†ูŽู‰ ุงู„ุชู‘ูŽุนู’ุฏููŠูŽุฉูุŒ ูˆูŽูููŠ ุงู„ุซู‘ูŽุงู†ููŠ ู‡ููˆูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุชูŽุนูŽุงู„ูŽู‰ ูˆูŽู‡ููˆูŽ ุงู„ู’ู…ูุณู’ุชูŽุนูŽุงู†ูุŒ ูƒูŽู…ูŽุง ูŠูŽุฏูู„ู‘ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ุญูŽุตู’ุฑู ุฅููŠู‘ูŽุงูƒูŽ ู†ูŽุณู’ุชูŽุนููŠู†ูุŒ ููŽู„ูŽุง ูŠูŽุฌููˆุฒู ุงุณู’ุชูุนู’ู…ูŽุงู„ู ุงู„ูุงุณู’ุชูุนูŽุงู†ูŽุฉู ูููŠ ุบูŽูŠู’ุฑูู‡ู ุญูŽู‚ููŠู‚ูŽุฉู‹ุŒ ูˆูŽุฅูู†ู’ ูƒูŽุงู†ูŽ ู‚ูŽุฏู’ ูŠูุณู’ุชูŽุนู’ู…ูŽู„ู ู…ูŽุฌูŽุงุฒู‹ุงุŒ ูˆูŽู„ูŽู…ู‘ูŽุง ุฎูŽูููŠูŽ ู‡ูŽุฐูŽุง ุงู„ู’ููŽุฑู’ู‚ู ุงู„ู’ุฌูŽู„ููŠู‘ู ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุงุจู’ู†ู ุญูŽุฌูŽุฑู ุงุนู’ุชูŽุฑูŽุถูŽ ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุงู„ุทู‘ููŠุจููŠู‘ู - ุฑูŽุญูู…ูŽู‡ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูุŒ ูˆูŽุฃูŽุดูŽุงุฑูŽ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽุง ู„ูู„ุชู‘ูŽุนู’ุฏููŠูŽุฉู ูููŠ ุงู„ู’ู…ูŽูˆู’ุถูุนูŽูŠู’ู†ูุŒ ูˆูŽุงู„ู’ุฎูุทูŽุงุจู ู„ูู„ู†ู‘ูŽุจููŠู‘ู - ุตูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุณูŽู„ู‘ูŽู…ูŽ - ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุทูŽุฑููŠู‚ู ุงู„ูุงู„ู’ุชูููŽุงุชู. ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุงุจู’ู†ู ุญูŽุฌูŽุฑู - ุฑูŽุญูู…ูŽู‡ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุชูŽุนูŽุงู„ูŽู‰: ูˆูŽูููŠ ุฑููˆูŽุงูŠูŽุฉู ูŠูŽุง ู…ูุญูŽู…ู‘ูŽุฏู - ุตูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุณูŽู„ู‘ูŽู…ูŽ - (ุฅูู†ู‘ููŠ ุชูŽูˆูŽุฌู‘ูŽู‡ู’ุชู (ุฅูู„ูŽู‰ ุฑูŽุจู‘ููŠ ู„ููŠูŽู‚ู’ุถููŠูŽ) : ุจูุงู„ู’ุบูŽูŠู’ุจูŽุฉู ุฃูŽูŠู’ ุฑูŽุจู‘ููŠุŒ ูˆูŽู‚ููŠู„ูŽ ุจูุงู„ู’ุฎูุทูŽุงุจู ุฃูŽูŠู’: ู„ูุชูŽูˆูŽู‚ู‘ูุนู ุงู„ู’ู‚ูŽุถูŽุงุกู (ู„ููŠ ูููŠ ุญูŽุงุฌูŽุชููŠ ู‡ูŽุฐูู‡ู) : ูˆูŽุฌูŽุนูŽู„ูŽู‡ูŽุง ู…ูŽูƒูŽุงู†ู‹ุง ู„ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุทูŽุฑููŠู‚ูŽุฉู ู‚ูŽูˆู’ู„ูู‡ู: ูˆูŽุฃูŽุตู’ู„ูุญู’ ู„ููŠ ูููŠ ุฐูุฑู‘ููŠู‘ูŽุชููŠ.

ูˆูŽูŠูŽุฌู’ุฑูŽุญู ูููŠ ุนูŽุฑูŽุงู‚ููŠุจูู‡ูŽุง ู†ูŽุตู’ู„ููŠ ูˆูŽ (ู„ููŠ) ู„ูู„ู’ุฅูุฌู’ู…ูŽุงู„ู ุญูŽุชู‘ูŽู‰ ูŠูŽูู’ุตูู„ูŽ ู„ููŠูŽูƒููˆู†ูŽ ุฃูŽูˆู’ู‚ูŽุนูŽ ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุทูŽุฑููŠู‚ูŽุฉู: " ุงุดู’ุฑูŽุญู’ ู„ููŠ ุตูŽุฏู’ุฑููŠ "ุŒ ูƒูŽุฐูŽุง ุญูŽู‚ู‘ูŽู‚ูŽู‡ู ุงู„ุทู‘ููŠุจููŠู‘ูุŒ ูˆูŽูƒูŽุงู†ูŽ ุงุจู’ู†ู ุญูŽุฌูŽุฑู ู…ูŽุง ููŽู‡ูู…ูŽ ูƒูŽู„ูŽุงู…ูŽู‡ู ููŽุฃูŽุนู’ุฑูŽุถูŽ ุนูŽู†ู’ู‡ู. ูˆูŽู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ: ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽุงู…ู ู„ูู„ูุงุฎู’ุชูุตูŽุงุตูุŒ ูˆูŽูููŠ ู„ูู„ู’ู…ูŽูƒูŽุงู†ู ุงู„ู’ู…ูŽุฌูŽุงุฒููŠู‘ู ู…ูุจูŽุงู„ูŽุบูŽุฉู‹ ูˆูŽูƒูŽู„ูŽุงู…ูู‡ู ุบูŽูŠู’ุฑู ุตูŽุญููŠุญูุŒ ุฃูŽู…ู‘ูŽุง ุงู„ู’ุฃูŽูˆู‘ูŽู„ู ููŽู„ูุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู ู„ูŽุง ู…ูŽุนู’ู†ูŽู‰ ู„ูู„ูุงุฎู’ุชูุตูŽุงุตูุŒ ุฅูุฐู’ ูŠูŽู„ู’ุฒูŽู…ู ู…ูู†ู’ู‡ู ุชูŽุถู’ูŠููŠู‚ู ุงู„ู’ูˆูŽุงุณูุนู ูƒูŽู…ูŽุง ูˆูŽุฑูŽุฏูŽ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุฃูŽุนู’ุฑูŽุงุจููŠู‘ูŒ: ยซุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู‘ูŽ ุงุบู’ููุฑู’ ู„ููŠ ูˆูŽู…ูุญูŽู…ู‘ูŽุฏู‹ุง ูˆูŽู„ูŽุง ุชูŽุบู’ููุฑู’ ู…ูŽุนูŽู†ูŽุง ุฃูŽุญูŽุฏู‹ุงุŒ ููŽู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ: (ู„ูŽู‚ูŽุฏู’ ุชูŽุญูŽุฌู‘ูŽุฑู’ุชูŽ ูˆูŽุงุณูุนู‹ุงยป ) ุฃูŽูŠู’: ุถูŽูŠู‘ูŽู‚ู’ุชูŽ ู…ูŽุง ูˆูŽุณู‘ูŽุนูŽู‡ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ููŽุฎูŽุตูŽุตู’ุชูŽ ุจูู‡ู ู†ูŽูู’ุณูŽูƒูŽ ุฏููˆู†ูŽ ุบูŽูŠู’ุฑููƒูŽุŒ ูˆูŽุฃูŽู…ู‘ูŽุง ุงู„ุซู‘ูŽุงู†ููŠ ููŽู…ูŽุญูŽู„ู‘ู ุงู„ู’ุฅูุดู’ูƒูŽุงู„ู ูููŠู‡ู ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู’ู‚ูŽุถูŽุงุกูŽ ู…ูุชูŽุนูŽุฏู‘ู ุจูู†ูŽูู’ุณูู‡ูุŒ ููŽู…ูŽุง ุงู„ู’ุญููƒู’ู…ูŽุฉู ูููŠ ุฒููŠูŽุงุฏูŽุฉู ูููŠุŸ ููŽุฃูŽุฌูŽุงุจููˆุง ูููŠู‡ู ูˆูŽุฃูŽู…ู’ุซูŽุงู„ูู‡ู: ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ุงู„ุชู‘ูŽุนู’ุฏููŠูŽุฉูŽ ุจููููŠ ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽู…ูŽุง ู‡ููˆูŽ ู„ูุชูŽุถู’ู…ููŠู†ู ู…ูŽุนู’ู†ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู’ุฅููŠู‚ูŽุงุนู ุงู„ู‘ูŽุฐููŠ ู„ูŽุง ูŠูŽุชูŽุนูŽุฏู‘ูŽู‰ ุฅูู„ู‘ูŽุง ุจููููŠุŒ ูˆูŽู„ูŽุง ูŠูุชูŽุตูŽูˆู‘ูŽุฑู ุงู„ู’ู‚ูŽุถูŽุงุกู ูููŠ ู…ูŽูƒูŽุงู†ู ุญูŽู‚ููŠู‚ููŠู‘ู ุญูŽุชู‘ูŽู‰ ูŠูู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ู‡ูู†ูŽุง ู„ูู„ู’ู…ูŽูƒูŽุงู†ู ุงู„ู’ู…ูŽุฌูŽุงุฒููŠู‘ูุŒ ูˆูŽุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุชูŽู‚ู’ุฏููŠุฑู ูƒูŽูˆู’ู†ูู‡ู ู„ูู„ู’ู…ูŽุฌูŽุงุฒููŠู‘ู ูƒูŽู…ูŽุง ูููŠ ู‚ูŽูˆู’ู„ููƒูŽ: ู†ูŽุธูŽุฑู’ุชู ูููŠ ุงู„ู’ูƒูุชูŽุงุจู ููŽุฃูŽูŠู‘ู ู…ูุจูŽุงู„ูŽุบูŽุฉู ูููŠู‡ูุŒ ููŽุชูŽุฃูŽู…ู‘ูŽู„ูŽ ูููŠู‡ู ุชูŽู†ู’ุจููŠู‡ูŒ ู†ูŽุจููŠู‡ูŒ.

ูˆูŽูููŠ ุฃูŽุตู’ู„ู ุงู„ู’ุญูุตู’ู†ู: ูˆูŽุฃูŽุชูŽูˆูŽุฌู‘ูŽู‡ู ุจููƒูŽ ุฅูู„ูŽู‰ ุฑูŽุจู‘ููŠ ูููŠ ุญูŽุงุฌูŽุชููŠ ู‡ูŽุฐูู‡ู ู„ููŠูŽู‚ู’ุถููŠูŽ ู„ููŠ ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุจูู†ูŽุงุกู ุงู„ู’ู…ูŽุฌู’ู‡ููˆู„ูุŒ (ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู‘ูŽ) : ุงู„ู’ุชูููŽุงุชูŒ ุซูŽุงู†ู (ููŽุดูŽูู‘ูุนู’ู‡ู) : ุจูุชูŽุดู’ุฏููŠุฏู ุงู„ู’ููŽุงุกู ุฃูŽูŠู’: ุงู‚ู’ุจูŽู„ู’ ุดูŽููŽุงุนูŽุชููŠ (ูููŠ) : ุฃูŽูŠู’: ูููŠ ุญูŽู‚ู‘ููŠ. ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุงู„ุทู‘ููŠุจููŠู‘ู - ุฑูŽุญูู…ูŽู‡ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู - ุงู„ู’ููŽุงุกู ุนูŽุทู’ููŒ ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ู‚ูŽูˆู’ู„ูู‡ู: ุฃูŽุชูŽูˆูŽุฌู‘ูŽู‡ู ุฃูŽูŠู’: ุงุฌู’ุนูŽู„ู’ู‡ู ุดูŽูููŠุนู‹ุง ู„ููŠ (" ููŽุดูŽูู‘ูุนู’ู‡ู ") ูˆูŽู‚ูŽูˆู’ู„ูู‡ู: (ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู‘ูŽ) : ู…ูุนู’ุชูŽุฑูุถูŽุฉูŒุŒ ูˆูŽู‚ูŽูˆู’ู„ูู‡ู: ุฅูู†ู‘ููŠ ุชูŽูˆูŽุฌู‘ูŽู‡ู’ุชู ุจููƒูŽ ุจูŽุนู’ุฏูŽ ู‚ูŽูˆู’ู„ูู‡ู: ุฅูู†ู‘ููŠ ุฃูŽุชูŽูˆูŽุฌู‘ูŽู‡ู ุฅูู„ูŽูŠู’ูƒูŽ ูููŠู‡ู ู…ูŽุนู’ู†ูŽู‰ ู‚ูŽูˆู’ู„ูู‡ู: {ู…ูŽู†ู’ ุฐูŽุง ุงู„ู‘ูŽุฐููŠ ูŠูŽุดู’ููŽุนู ุนูู†ู’ุฏูŽู‡ู ุฅูู„ู‘ูŽุง ุจูุฅูุฐู’ู†ูู‡ู} [ุงู„ุจู‚ุฑุฉ: 255] ุณูŽุฃูŽู„ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽ ุฃูŽูˆู‘ูŽู„ู‹ุง ุจูุทูŽุฑููŠู‚ู ุงู„ู’ุฎูุทูŽุงุจูุŒ ุซูู…ู‘ูŽ ุชูŽูˆูŽุณู‘ูŽู„ูŽ ุจูุงู„ู†ู‘ูŽุจููŠู‘ู - ุตูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุณูŽู„ู‘ูŽู…ูŽ - ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุทูŽุฑููŠู‚ูŽุฉู ุงู„ู’ุฎูุทูŽุงุจู ุซูŽุงู†ููŠู‹ุงุŒ ุซูู…ู‘ูŽ ุฐูŽูƒูŽุฑูŽ ุฅูู„ูŽู‰ ุฎูุทูŽุงุจู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุทูŽุงู„ูุจู‹ุง ู…ูู†ู’ู‡ู ุฃูŽู†ู’ ูŠูŽู‚ู’ุจูŽู„ูŽ ุดูŽููŽุงุนูŽุฉูŽ ุงู„ู†ู‘ูŽุจููŠู‘ู - ุตูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุณูŽู„ู‘ูŽู…ูŽ - ูููŠ ุญูŽู‚ู‘ูู‡ูุŒ (ุฑูŽูˆูŽุงู‡ู ุงู„ุชู‘ูุฑู’ู…ูุฐููŠู‘ูุŒ ูˆูŽู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ: ู‡ูŽุฐูŽุง ุญูŽุฏููŠุซูŒ ุญูŽุณูŽู†ูŒ ุตูŽุญููŠุญูŒ ุบูŽุฑููŠุจูŒ) : ุฑูŽูˆูŽุงู‡ู ุงุจู’ู†ู ู…ูŽุงุฌูŽู‡ู’ุŒ ูˆูŽุงู„ู’ุญูŽุงูƒูู…ู ูููŠ ู…ูุณู’ุชูŽุฏู’ุฑูŽูƒูู‡ู

- end of quote -
                              Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 20-03-21, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post

Dear Shaykh no one is calling for praying to other than Allah, that is Shirk and Kufr. The one who prays to other than Allah is a disbeliever.

That you said that making dua to other than Allah isn't Shirk is a statement of Kufr.

However I won't takfir of you as I know you made that statement out of not understanding this issue, mistaking what we are asking you to understand and you (rightfully) wanting to not make takfir of us. You thought we are saying making dua to other than Allah is somehow allowed or not Kufr/Shirk, no we're not.

The one who liked your post, liked a statement of disbelief...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X