Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking intercession with the Prophet (s): Its ruling according to classical scholars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AbuNajm View Post

Of course not. Although if we were to use his brand of "logic" and deduction, we would assume that his heroes are all either Free Syrian Army, Syrian Democratic Forces, and pro-coalition Sunni Iraqi tribes OR Shi'ah militia groups. I'm leaning towards the latter, again, according to Abu Sulayman's brand of logic.
    I think you're way off the mark. Surely Abu Sulayman's hero is the qutb of this era, and his secret army. I say secret because AS can't share this information publically. It is a privilege only for mureeds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

I think you're way off the mark. Surely Abu Sulayman's hero is the qutb of this era, and his secret army. I say secret because AS can't share this information publically. It is a privilege only for mureeds.

Wouldn't be the first time I'm off the mark. I have to agree with your assessment and retract my shot.

Comment

• AbuNajm, you really are one of the most dishonest creatures that I've spoken to.

To make the matter short:

- The Hijaz (which includes the two blessed cities), Yemen, Najd, 'Iraq (without what lies beyond the Tigris) and some other regions make up the land of the Arabs.

- Our noble Prophet - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - informed us that he doesn't fear for his Umma to return to [greater] polytheism and swore by Allah ta'ala regarding this and informed us also that the accursed satan has given up all hopes that he will be ever worshiped again in the land of the Arabs and that the people of the land of the Arabs will only return to Shirk in the end of times after all believers have died.

- Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab, his sons, grandsons and the rest of his satanic group mentioned all the regions of the land of the Arabs and EXPLICITLY claimed that the MAJORITY of these people are upon polytheism and also mentioned that they believed that these regions all deserve to be faught and they acted on this in reality and their own historians mentioned this. They EXPLICITLY stated this themselves, o dishonest creature!

- The scholars of the 4 accepted Madhahib in his time were upon the very same understanding as the classical scholars before them (we know this because their works are available to us!). So accusing them of not knowing Tawhid is an attack against classic Islam!
        Note that IAW had a problem with every traditional Sunni, no matter whether Ash'ari or Hanbali. In fact most of the scholars he would make Takfir of by name were Hanabila! Only a Khariji would justify all of this!

- The accusations that IAW and his group made against other Muslims are all rejected, null and void! The Muslims were not worshiping other than Allah ta'ala, nor were their scholars cursing the religion, nor would they praise Shirk, nor would they hate Tawhid! Only shameless Khawarij would dare to claim otherwise.

This is how simple the issue is.

Originally posted by AbuNajm View Post
        Yes, I did. Al-Baghdadi is no more wretched than the mother who gives birth to a Shaytan among mankind who refers to the leaders and scholars of Sunni Muslim groups as "Dajjal" and "wretched".
        Mentioning the mother of other people in a conversation without any reason whatsoever just shows what kind of shameless person you are!

As for your ugly claim that IAW is among the leaders and scholars of Sunni Muslim groups:
        The classic scholars in the time of IAW did not regard him a scholar, but rather as ignorant (this due to him lacking greatly in knowledge and understanding and proficiency in the Islamic sciences) and they either regarded him as a deviant Khariji or even a heretic false prophet (meaning a disbeliever!).
        Those who admire him today are not Sunnis even if they claim 1000 times otherwise.
        ​​​​​​
        As for that al-Baghdadi: He went into the dustbin of history and was nothing but a worthless Khariji.

Say "Ameen".
        Amin! Amin! AMIN!

May Allah ta'ala humiliate every Khariji and everyone of their supporters in this life and the next one! Say Amin!

May Allah ta'ala punish every lying deceiver! Say Amin!

May Allah unite you with IAW in the hereafter! Say AMIN!
        ​​​​​​
        I notice you mention only 4 Muslim "heroes" specifically- and half of them are Ottoman Turks.
        Should I make a list or what? The shoes of the heroes mentioned (including the Ottoman Turks!) are more worth than all of IAW's followers together!

Maybe, maybe not. Posting a Du'a on the day someone dies would never stand up in any court of law as "material support" or "sympathy" for terrorism;
        Court of law? Who was speaking even about that?
        I had stated before that it seems that you've sympathy for them and that's it. It still seems that you have sympathy for them.

Anyways, your support for IAW is much worse and is enough to know what an evil person you are.

Instead of fearing worldly courts fear rather the divine court on the day of judgment! There you will not be able to hide anything, nor will your deception help you!

May Allah ta'ala protect us from your likes.
        Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 28-02-21, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post
          ...Should I make a list or what?...
          Yes please!

Try to include heroes that are currently active against US/Russia/China/Iran etc.

Comment

• @abunajm without derailing this thread I wanted to ask brother, did you learn arabic after reverting (think you're a revert off the top of my head) ?

if so, how long did it take to learn?

how did you get into translating arabic works? sounds interesting tbh

Comment

• I think abu musab has done a decent job clarifying the issues with "wahhabis"

You may agree or disagree but he breaks it down to a simple level

.لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
              نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                @abunajm without derailing this thread I wanted to ask brother, did you learn arabic after reverting (think you're a revert off the top of my head) ?

if so, how long did it take to learn?

how did you get into translating arabic works? sounds interesting tbh
                a very inspirational brother
                دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

• Abu Sulayman,

Regarding ISIS and supporting them. Most of the Muslims in the West only know ISIS from news reports. News reports from the enemies of Allah and as such

However, there were Islamic sources also condemning them

But there were also many Muslim sources supporting them. Why? because the IDEA of an Islamic state is something EVERY muslim should strive for.

so whether the group "ISIS" was correct 100% or 100% wrong is immaterial. There were clearly brothers and sisters within ISIS that wanted an Islamic state. They left their homes, countries and traveled to live a life of Islam. NO ONE can fault them for that

IF, when they got there, they found out ISIS was bloodthirsty killers or it was all a bug-light operation is after the fact

So for you to say Abu Najm supported a sister who was in ISIS is really grasping straws. We all support Muslims who want an Islamic state. The kuffar and munafiqoon will work every angle in their power to make sure there will never be an Islamic state

We had brother Umar here, who was killed there. He was no bloodthirsty murderer, he sincerely wanted to live in an Islamic state. So because we all loved him does not mean we support any evil any Muslim has done

You are very loose with your condemnations of Muslims, typical of cultish or childish. Referring to Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhab in that fashion is reserved for clear deviants (ghulam ahmad, mustafa attaturk, etc) not for someone who was trying to remind the Muslims of tawheed, even if he went "too far"

I would ban you but i am not as active as I once was so I leave that decision to other mods, but you are truly a fitna
                  دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

• You want to ban someone because you don't like what he's saying?

Since when did that become the policy of this forum?

Comment

• Abu Sulayman has first hand experience when it comes to the atrocities of daesh since he's currently in Iraq. And why are some of you scared to openly declare your support for these groups? what happened to not fearing the kuffar and being upon the haqq?.. easy to support these people when you don't have to deal with the aftermath of their actions. Also, I'm surprised people still follow iaw, he wasn't a learned individual and the more you delve into his movement the more you realize how stupid it is tbh.
                      "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

• Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                        Abu Sulayman has first hand experience when it comes to the atrocities of daesh since he's currently in Iraq.
                        What do you know about "Abu Sulayman"? He says he's in Iraq, but is he really? What "first hand experience with the Islamic State" do you think he has?

I live in Mexico- does that mean I have "firsthand experience" with Narcos?

Grow up you infant...

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                        And why are some of you scared to openly declare your support for these groups? what happened to not fearing the kuffar and being upon the haqq?..
                        Assuming for a moment, that anyone here has any need to do such a thing, are you not aware of the many brothers and sisters, Muslims, who have been incarcerated in the West for simply watching videos or having PDFs on their cell phone or computer?

What does "fearing the kuffar and being upon the haqq" have to do with staying out of prison? Or do you want to continue to see Muslims go to prison for "declaring support" for outlawed groups?

Again, grow up you infant. No one here, at least while I'm participating in this forum, is going to be encouraged to say or do something which will land them in prison, especially not by someone as "stupid" as you, even IF the mods won't ban such people.

If you want to encourage Muslims to do things which will land them in prison- why come to a Muslim forum to do that? Why not get paid by the Disbelievers instead of doing it for free?

easy to support these people when you don't have to deal with the aftermath of their actions.
                        You mean the "aftermath" of say, razing entire cities and towns to the ground with airstrikes and artillery? Oh, wait. That's right. That was the US and its allies.

Oh, do you mean the "aftermath" of banning cigarettes, shaving beards, music and prostitution? Yes, let's do away with "extremists" who want to get rid of those things in Muslim society.

What about the "aftermath" of western occupation by Shi'ah proxies in a majority-Sunni country?

But right, according to your infant brain, pointing out these FACTS means "support" for "terrorists".

Yes, Sunni Muslim fighters have killed fellow Muslims in Iraq and Syria. They relied on false doctrines in Takfeer to justify some of those killings. That is no different to the civil wars that westerners have fought in their own countries, each side accusing the other of treason and collaboration with the enemies of the "legitimate" state or authority.

Do you know how many people died during the civil war in the United States? How about the death toll in the struggles for independence in other countries around the world? Many times more than the number of people killed by Sunni Muslim groups in their take over of Iraq and Syria.

No one is saying that makes the deaths justified. What it does mean is that demonizing the few Sunni Muslim groups fighting to establish Shari'ah in Syria and Iraq only serves the interests of those fighting against the Shari'ah there- the supporters of secularism or the Shi'ah.

Do you think that Sunni independence from Shi'ah control in Syria and Iraq is going to be bloodless and peaceful? Do you think that pro-democracy groups or pro-Iranian militias are the answer?

Then which Sunni Muslim group fighting to establish an Islamic government currently in Iraq and Syria are you pulling for?

This goes for Abu Sulayman as well- which one(s) are you pulling for? Why isn't he unafraid to stand up and show his support for them wherever he is, if that is indeed in Iraq?

Also, I'm surprised people still follow iaw, he wasn't a learned individual and the more you delve into his movement the more you realize how stupid it is tbh.
                        You're surprised "people still follow iaw"? Do you live under a rock? Or would you prefer that people in Arabia were still ruled by the Ottoman eyalets?

Wait- and I suppose you're "learned" enough to determine that Shaykh Muhammad bin 'Abd al-Wahhab was not "learned"? Tell us then, what specific Islamic "learning" have you undergone? What Islamic books have you authored which are being studied and taught all around the Muslim world for the past 100 years?

I think that you opening your mouth is enough for anyone with half a brain to see how "unlearned" and "stupid" you are.

Why do mods on this forum allow people to encourage Muslims to say or do things which will land them in prison?
                        Last edited by AbuNajm; 01-03-21, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fais View Post
                          You want to ban someone because you don't like what he's saying?

Since when did that become the policy of this forum?
                          No, he wants to ban someone for badgering members to make statements and accusing members of things which, if true, would land them in prison.

That's a policy on every forum and social media site today. Wake up!

Comment

• If I was a mod I would have banned "Abu Sulayman" and his propaganda a long time ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                              If I was a mod I would have banned "Abu Sulayman" and his propaganda a long time ago.
                              I would agree with this and everyone else saying it above, he's a cut and paste guy, he doesn't engage. You could literally write a bot with standard template answers and get as much out of engaging with it as you do with him.

I've had Sufi / modernist / secularist / shi'a acquaintances in the past and got stuff out of my conversations with thems, I'll even engage with the local head of the EDL because I get something out of that conversation but I'll not even give that credit I would to the EDL guy to Abu Sulayman.
                              FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

• Getting back to the topic...

Friend online, know vaguely in person is now openly stating calling upon the dead is not shirk as long as don't believe they are an actual God, year ago was arguing the opposite. Guess which western / westernised Sheikh he has been a follower of for years?

His ilah in this circumstance is not the one in the grave, the practice of which he believes is bidah, at least unless his Sheikh changes his mind for him, his ilah is the one who he will blindly follow.

They have taken their rabbis and their monks as gods beside Allah, and also (they have taken) Masīh the son of Maryam (as god). And they were not commanded but to worship only One God. There is no god but He. Pure is He from what they associate with Him.
                                Quran translation, Surah at Tawbah, 9:31

Btw, the above ayat is another proof against the fanciful, ridiculous claims of Yasir Qadhi and his supporters. no Christian or Jew literally believes that their scholars are Gods, that is not their intention in the slightest, yet Allah mentions it as such.
                                FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X