Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking intercession with the Prophet (s): Its ruling according to classical scholars

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by AbuNajm View Post

    Are there 2 Abu Sulayman's? Sometimes you seem somewhat reasonable and coherent and other times you seem like you missed your meds.

    I have never been nor ever will be a "salafi". I have never studied any of 'Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab's works or any "Najdi" works.

    You lose all credibility on the subject of 'Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab or "salafis", despite any valid criticisms you might have, when you refer to either as "satanic". That's aside from your egregious error of throwing me in that group.

    I have read enough on the history of IAW and the Najdi Da'wah to know it is not as you claim regarding "chain Takfir" and "calling to bloodshed".
    Why are you surprised? Just because I show enmity towards a false prophet like Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1206 AH)!? This man was responsible for the killing of huge numbers of Muslims and tried to redefine Tawhid and Shirk in such a manner that he could make Takfir upon the Umma of Islam altogether. Till this very day those who are influenced by this man first and foremost think of fellow Muslims when hearing the word "Shirk". I dare you to claim that this is untrue.

    If showing enmity towards such a Dajjal means that I've "missed my meds", then so be it!
    Hanabila like the 'Allama Ibn 'Afaliq (d. 1164 AH) and the 'Allama 'Abdullah bin Dawud (d. 1225 AH) called this man explicitly a false prophet.
    The 'Allama 'Alawi al-Haddad [al-Shafi'i] (d. 1232 AH) likewise regarded him a false prophet and a heretic!
    The 'Allama al-Sawi [al-Maliki] (d. 1241) explicitly called his group as the group of satan. The 'Allama Ibn 'Abidin [al-Hanafi] explicitly regarded his group as Khawarij.
    These scholars all lived in the time of this evil movement and knew about their evil much better, but I guess they all "missed their meds".

    Then: Your claims in defense of this movement are not accepted, especially when you yourself are admitting that you haven't read their books.

    The original Najdis being bloodthirsty monsters has been proven in the above mentioned thread with all kinds of evidence from their own very SATANIC books!

    ​​​As for you not being "Salafi": Whatever you say. I guess you people think we're idiots or you yourself are subconsciously ashamed of the people you think of positively.
    ​​​​

    Comment


    • ^ How is it okay to call a scholar dajjal on this forum?

      Na'udhubillah..

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post

        Then: Your claims in defense of this movement are not accepted, especially when you yourself are admitting that you haven't read their books.

        ​​​As for you not being "Salafi": Whatever you say. I guess you people think we're idiots or you yourself are subconsciously ashamed of the people you think of positively.
        ​​​​
        That's the problem with cut & pasters like you- you're so accustomed to making the snippets fit your agenda that you've completely lost touch with reality.

        I'm not "defending the movement" by objecting to your hyperbole about IAW and "salafis". This forum is full of your characterizations and exaggerations about scholars and figures you don't like. Just because contemporary scholars insulted one another does not give you license to do so.

        I never said I didn't read any Najdi books or books by IAW. I said I didn't "study" them. There's a difference. I read all kinds of books, but I don't necessarily study them with the intention of memorizing their content or implementing their injunctions and recommendations.

        I do think you're an idiot but not because you see "salafis" in every reflection and behind every corner.

        I prefer most "salafis" any day of the week over Ash'aris or Sufis. Many of them, from both sides, are traitors to the Ummah and have deviation and innovation in different areas, however, at least the "salafi" doesn't automatically assume I'm an Ash'ari/Sufi and hate me based on corrupt Aqidah and Usul. At most, a "salafi" is going to ignore me or make Tabdi', whereas ex-"salafis" and Ash'aris/Sufis in the past have done their most to prevent me from teaching and working with scholars.

        Just nasty people all around, in general. You're proving it here by calling IAW "Dajjal" and "satanic". Your partner in crime called Shaykh Tarek bin Awadallah a "clown" as well. That's is all I will remember from your pages of "quotes" and cut & paste work.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
          ^ How is it okay to call a scholar dajjal on this forum?

          Na'udhubillah..
          Yes- call scholars of Islam names and insult them, but don't do so much as annoy a moderator here. Lovely forum...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by AbuNajm View Post

            Yes- call scholars of Islam names and insult them, but don't do so much as annoy a moderator here. Lovely forum...
            It ain't that bad here. Maybe the mods haven't seen his posts?

            Comment


            • Or, Who listens to the (soul) distressed when it calls on Him, and Who relieves its suffering, and makes you (mankind) inheritors of the earth? (Can there be another) god besides Allah? Little it is that ye heed!
              (سورة النمل, An-Naml, Chapter #27, Verse #62)
              .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
              نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
              دولة الإسلامية باقية





              Comment


              • Originally posted by AbuNajm View Post
                I prefer most "salafis" any day of the week over Ash'aris or Sufis. Many of them, from both sides, are traitors to the Ummah and have deviation and innovation in different areas, however, at least the "salafi" doesn't automatically assume I'm an Ash'ari/Sufi and hate me based on corrupt Aqidah and Usul. At most, a "salafi" is going to ignore me or make Tabdi', whereas ex-"salafis" and Ash'aris/Sufis in the past have done their most to prevent me from teaching and working with scholars.
                So the issue revolves around you!? Why so self-centered?

                What is important here is to adhere to classical Islam, because Allah ta'ala protected the religion through the classic scholars and transmitted the divine law through them.
                Classical Islam is represented by the 4 Madhahib in Fiqh and the Ash'aris, Maturidis and Hanbalis in creed and real Tasawwuf (as teached by Imam al-Junayd) in the purification of the soul.

                It's obvious that you're "Salafi" influenced, otherwise we wouldn't have this conversation and you wouldn't speak in this "Salafi vs Sufi"-dichotomy.

                Originally posted by AbuNajm View Post
                Yes- call scholars of Islam names and insult them, but don't do so much as annoy a moderator here. Lovely forum...
                First: The main active mod is AA and he is on your side, so what do you want? Silence the truth even more!?

                Then: Where have I insulted the scholars of Islam!? If you're intending regarding Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1206 AH) a Dajjal, then calling him a "scholar of Islam" is an insult to the actual scholars of Islam!
                ​​​​​​
                This man didn't even know the science of rhetoric in the Arabic language (basic science of language mastered by every single serious student of knowledge, let alone scholars!) and then you call this a scholar?
                Basically all major scholars of the 4 Madhahib regarded him as ignorant and then you expect us to take you serious!?

                Additionally this man was a liar (there are examples that no one can deny) and was literally trying to slaughter the Umma of Islam. I mean his early followers even regarded the people of the Haramayn al-sharifayn as "disbelievers and polytheists" and stopped the Hajj (all of this proven from their own works!) and this is more than enough as a proof for his group to be an evil cult.

                Anyways, the other thread where the ignorance and the extremism of this man is shown beyond any doubt is more than enough as a response.
                If you don't read it and choose to remain stubbornly on falsehood, then it's your own loss.

                ​​​​
                Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 26-02-21, 12:57 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                  Or, Who listens to the (soul) distressed when it calls on Him, and Who relieves its suffering, and makes you (mankind) inheritors of the earth? (Can there be another) god besides Allah? Little it is that ye heed!
                  (سورة النمل, An-Naml, Chapter #27, Verse #62)
                  How is the above Aya connected to the issue at hand? Care to explain?
                  ​​​​​

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by AbuNajm View Post

                    Are there 2 Abu Sulayman's? Sometimes you seem somewhat reasonable and coherent and other times you seem like you missed your meds.

                    I have never been nor ever will be a "salafi". I have never studied any of 'Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab's works or any "Najdi" works.

                    You lose all credibility on the subject of 'Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab or "salafis", despite any valid criticisms you might have, when you refer to either as "satanic". That's aside from your egregious error of throwing me in that group.

                    I have read enough on the history of IAW and the Najdi Da'wah to know it is not as you claim regarding "chain Takfir" and "calling to bloodshed".
                    So you have not read his works, that's the problem, as an independent reader you should go and study his works (besides the typical kitab al tawheed, al qawaid ect) and then make a judgment on him...you will have no trouble in recognising him as an extreme takfeeri

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TheHaqq View Post

                      So you have not read his works, that's the problem, as an independent reader you should go and study his works (besides the typical kitab al tawheed, al qawaid ect) and then make a judgment on him...you will have no trouble in recognising him as an extreme takfeeri
                      Where can I study those works?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan
                        ^ How is it okay to call a scholar dajjal on this forum?

                        Na'udhubillah..
                        I hear what you're saying now I don't agree with everything with what @abu Sulaymans has said but one thing I'll way is that every sect considers one person a saint or a sinner

                        I don't agree with a lot of imam raza khan barelvis views and points but over the years there's been negative posts about him on the forum yet no one bats an eye lid tbh

                        Believe me I'm not a barelvis and I strongly disagree with some of their views but lets be honest there's clearly a double standard

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                          I hear what you're saying now I don't agree with everything with what @abu Sulaymans has said but one thing I'll way is that every sect considers one person a saint or a sinner

                          I don't agree with a lot of imam raza khan barelvis views and points but over the years there's been negative posts about him on the forum yet no one bats an eye lid tbh

                          Believe me I'm not a barelvis and I strongly disagree with some of their views but lets be honest there's clearly a double standard
                          ​​​​​​Let's put even what you stated aside, because these are all persons that lived only some centuries before us.

                          Imam al-Subki (d. 756 AH) was accused of “allowing Shirk“ (or what is similar to that) in front of everyone by AbuNajm and not a single person here spoke out against this and this with the knowledge that Imam al-Subki is among the major scholars of this Umma and a master in the Islamic scienes and that which he stated was supported by scholars before and after him!

                          Yet when I speak out regarding a man who didn't even know 'Ilm al-Balagha (so how can he be even regarded a scholar!?!) and who would OPENLY make Takfir of the major scholars of his region based upon newly invented foundations and who called his followers to attack the Muslims and to treat them as apostates and disbelievers at war with Islam, then some people - including that AbuNajm - dare to point their fingers at me because of that!

                          For God's sake, what would you say if someone tells you that the people of al-Haramayn al-sharifayn are polytheists and that anyone not making Takfir upon them is a disbeliever and this with the knowledge that our noble Prophet - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - has informed us that they will not return to Shirk! What would you say if a group of people attacks the surrounding regions of the Haramayn and kills its people and then makes an embargo against both of these blessed cities until its people die from hunger in great masses!? What would you say if a group of people would stop the Hajj and tell you that you have to either accept their group's ideas or that you'll be regarded a disbeliever and therefore not allowed to perform Hajj!?

                          Just read this here:

                          Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post
                          The results of Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab's ignorance and extreme ideas on a practical level

                          In the beginning of this section I'm going to mention some quotes from al-Durar al-Saniyya (click at the name of the book to check the quotes for yourself).
                          Thereafter the quotes will be from two history books written by the supporters of Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1206 AH) themselves and both are printed by "Salafis" (i.e. just like al-Durar al-Saniyya):
                          - Tarikh Najd by Hussayn bin Ghannam (d. 1225 AH), who is a direct student of IAW
                          - 'Unwan al-Majd fi Tarikh Najd by 'Uthman bin Bishr (d. 1288 AH) (2nd volume) (hardcore supporter of IAW) (Tahqiq and footnotes by 'Abd al-Latif bin 'Abd al-Rahman (d. 1292 AH), the great-grandson of IAW)


                          1 - Great-grandson of IAW / Dhul Khuwaysira: Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab and his supporters subdued the majority of the Arabs (whom he regards as "polytheists") from the Levant (Sham) to Oman and from al-Hira (in Iraq) to Yemen!!!
                          (He says this proudly while completely ignoring the fact that this was in the very same time where the Europeans were trying to invade Muslim lands ("lands of polytheism" according to him anyways!). IAW's satanic group did not have a single fight against these Europeans and EXCLUSIVELY faught Muslims!)


                          ولذلك صار لشيخنا ، شيخ الإسلام محمد بن عبد الوهاب، رحمه الله، ولطائفة من أنصاره، من المُلك والظهور، والنصر، بحسب نصيبهم، وحظهم من متابعة نبيهم صلى الله عليه وسلم والتمسك بدينه، فقهروا جمهور العرب، من الشام إلى عمان، ومن الحيرة إلى اليمن
                          - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 1/465) -


                          2 - Evil sons of IAW: We declare those whom our call has reached without them accepting it as disbelievers - like the people of Yemen, Tihama, Haramayn, Levant and Iraq - and we FIGHT them and attack them even in their houses!

                          وأما من بلغته دعوتنا إلى توحيد الله، والعمل بفرائض الله، وأبى أن يدخل في ذلك، وأقام على الشرك بالله، وترك فرائض الإسلام، فهذا نكفره ونقاتله، ونشن عليه الغارة، بل بداره; وكل من قاتلناه فقد بلغته دعوتنا، بل الذي نتحقق ونعتقده: أن أهل اليمن وتهامة، والحرمين والشام والعراق، قد بلغتهم دعوتنا.....ا
                          ومثل هؤلاء لا تجب دعوتهم قبل القتال، فإن النبي -صلى الله عليه وسلم - أغار على بني المصطلق وهم غارون، وغزا أهل مكة بلا إنذار ولا دعوة!!ا

                          - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 9/253) -


                          3 - Sa'ud I. bin 'Abd al-'Aziz (d. 1229 AH) (3rd ruler of 1st Saudi state and direct student of IAW!): Yes we fight "disbelievers" (intending the Muslims of the whole region!) and we will tell our children to do the same and they will tell their children to do so! We shed their blood and we take from their wealth and our sole aliment is their wealth! (This is pure Kharijism!)

                          وأما ما ذكرت: إنا نقتل الكفار، فهذا أمر ما نتعذر عنه، ولم نستخف فيه، ونزيد في ذلك إن شاء الله، ونوصي به أبناءنا من بعدنا، وأبناؤنا يوصون به أبناءهم من بعدهم، كما قال الصحابي: على الجهاد ما بقينا أبدا.ا
                          ونرغم أنوف الكفار، ونسفك دماءهم، ونغنم أموالهم بحول الله وقوته....ا
                          ولا لنا دأب إلا الجهاد، ولا لنا مأكل إلا من أموال الكفار ...ا

                          - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 9/280) -

                          Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post
                          18 - Claiming that the Ottoman state and the people of Makka are polytheists and that Takfir is to be done upon anyone not making Takfir upon them (this is a famous Najdi position!)

                          فمن لم يكفر المشركين من الدولة التركية، و عباد القبور، كأهل مكة وغيرهم، ممن عبد الصالحين، وعدل عن توحيد الله إلى الشرك، وبدّل سنّة رسوله صلى الله عليه وسلم بالبدع، فهو كافر مثلهم، وإن كان يكره دينهم، ويبغضهم، ويحب الإسلام والمسلمين ; فإن الذي لا يكفر المشركين، غير مصدق بالقرآن، فإن القرآن قد كفر المشركين، وأمر بتكفيرهم، وعداوتهم وقتالهم
                          - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 2/292) -


                          Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post
                          THE CRIMES OF THE WAHHABI NAJDIS AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF AL-HARAMAYN AL-SHARIFAYN!!!

                          It should be noted here that harming the people of Madina al-Munawwara or committing any crimes there is among the greatest of sins and our noble Prophet - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - has explicitly warned against this.
                          So what did the Najdi Wahhabis do? They threw away the warning of the best of creation - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - behind their backs and implemented instead the new religion of the Najdi Dajjal MIAW, which says the exact opposite of the Prophetic teachings!


                          46 - IAW's beloved Khariji student Sa'ud I. bin 'Abd al-'Aziz: CALLING ALL OF THE PEOPLE OF MAKKA AND ITS SCHOLARS (!!!) TO "ISLAM"!
                          (Remember: It was IAW himself who brought this criminal to power!)


                          من سعود بن عبد العزيز , إلى كافة اهل مكة والعلماء والآغوات وقاضي السلطان , السلام على من اتبع الهدى
                          أما بعد: فأنتم جيران الله وسكان حرمه آمنون بأمنه.
                          إنما ندعوكم لدين الله ورسوله!! , ( قل يا اهل الكتاب تعالوا الى كلمة سواء بيننا وبينكم ان لا نعبد الاّ الله ولا نشرك به شيئاً ولا يتخذ بعضنا بعضاً أرباباً من دون الله ، فان تولوا فقولوا: اشهدوا باننا مسلمون ) , فأنتم في أمان الله ثم في أمان أمير المسلمين! سعود بن عبد العزيز , وأميركم عبد المعين بن مساعد ، فاسمعوا له وأطيعوا ما أطاع الله والسلام

                          - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/261) -


                          47 - Setting up an embargo against the people of Makka until HUGE NUMBERS OF ITS PEOPLE DIED FROM HUNGER and people even started to eat dogs!

                          فسدّت الطرق كلّها عن مكة من جهة اليمن وتهامة والحجاز ونجد , لأنهم كلهم رعية سعود وتحت أمره , فثبت عندنا وتواتر أن كيلة الأرز والحب بلغت في مكة ستة أريل , وكيلتهم أنقص من صاع نجد , وبيع فيها لحوم الحمير والجيف بيعت فيها بأغلى الأثمان ، وأكلت الكلاب ، وبلغ رطل الدهن ريالين , ومات خلق كثير منهم جوعاً
                          - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/285) -


                          48 - SA'UD I. STOPS THE HAJJ FOR ALL THOSE COMING FROM THE DIRECTION OF THE LEVANT OR ISTANBUL AND THE REGIONS AROUND IT!

                          فلما خرج سعود من الدرعية قاصداً مكة أرسل فرَّاج بن شرعان العتيبي ، ورجاله معه , لهؤلاء الأمراء المذكورين , وذكر لهم أن يمنعوا الحواج التي تأتي من جهة الشام واسطنبول ونواحيهما ، فلما أقبل على المدينة الحاج الشامي ومن تبعه ، وأميره عبد الله العظم باشا الشام فأرسل اليه هؤلاء الأمراء أن لا يقدم وأن يرجع إلى أوطانه
                          - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/285) -


                          49 - Ibn Bishr (the Najdi Khariji!): "IN THIS YEAR - meaning 1223 AH - NO ONE PERFORMED HAJJ FROM THE PEOPLE OF LEVANT, EGYPT, IRAQ, MOROCCO AND OTHER THAN THEM!!"
                          (NO COMMENT!!!)


                          ولم يحج في هذه السنة -أي 1223 هـ - أحد من أهل الشام ومصر والعراق والمغرب وغيرهم!! ...ا
                          - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/297) -


                          50 - Ibn Bishr: "The people of al-Madina al-Munawwara pledged their alliance to Sa'ud upon the religion of Allah and His Messenger..."
                          (Meaning: They were not upon the "religion of Allah" before! But let's see whether this Bay'a was done voluntarily!)


                          بايع أهل المدينة المنورة سعوداً على دين الله ورسوله!! ....ا
                          - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/288) -

                          The reason for the above Bay'a: The Wahhabis declared war against al-Madina and made their life difficult and invaded their surroundings and implemented upon them an embargo for years (!) until they were forced to accept the invading Sa'ud and made Bay'a to him:

                          فأجمعوا على حرب المدينة!! ونزلوا عواليها، ثمَّ أمر عبدالعزيز ببناء قصر فيها فبنوه وأحكموه، واستوطنوه، وتبعهم أهل قباء ومن حولهم وضيَّقوا على أهل المدينة، وقطعوا عنهم السوابل ، وأقاموا على ذلك سنين....
                          فلمّا طال الحصار على أهل المدينة وقعت المكاتبات بينهم وبين سعود من حسن قلعي وأحمد الطيار والأعيان والقضاة وبايعوا في هذه السنة

                          - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/288) -

                          It is indeed as someone from the people of knowledge said: They (IAW and his followers) were the group of satan!


                          To be continued insha`Allah...

                          ALL of this and MORE was done by the group of Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1206 AH) (as stated in their own very books!) and yet we don't have the right to condemn these satanic actions as satanic?!? Attacking the Haramayn al-sharifayn is what!? A good deed?!
                          Wallahi, anyone knowing these issues and still keeping on defending this man is an evil and satanic person!
                          ​​​

                          ​​​​
                          Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 26-02-21, 07:53 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Abu Sulayman
                            Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                            I hear what you're saying now I don't agree with everything with what @abu Sulaymans has said but one thing I'll way is that every sect considers one person a saint or a sinner

                            I don't agree with a lot of imam raza khan barelvis views and points but over the years there's been negative posts about him on the forum yet no one bats an eye lid tbh

                            Believe me I'm not a barelvis and I strongly disagree with some of their views but lets be honest there's clearly a double standard
                            ​​​​​​Let's put even what you stated aside, because these are all persons that lived only some centuries before us.

                            Imam al-Subki (d. 756 AH) was accused of “allowing Shirk“ (or what is similar to that) in front of everyone by AbuNajm and not a single person here spoke out against this and this with the knowledge that Imam al-Subki is among the major scholars of this Umma and a master in the Islamic scienes and that which he stated was supported by scholars before and after him!

                            Yet when I speak out regarding a man who didn't even know 'Ilm al-Balagha (so how can he be even regarded a scholar!?!) and who would OPENLY make Takfir of the major scholars of his region based upon newly invented foundations and who called his followers to attack the Muslims and to treat them as apostates and disbelievers at war with Islam, then some people - including that AbuNajm - dare to point their fingers at me because of that!

                            For God's sake, what would you say if someone tells you that the people of al-Haramayn al-sharifayn are polytheists and that anyone not making Takfir upon them is a disbeliever and this with the knowledge that our noble Prophet - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - has informed us that they will not return to Shirk! What would you say if a group of people attacks the surrounding regions of the Haramayn and kills its people and then makes an embargo against both of these blessed cities until its people die from hunger in great masses!? What would you say if a group of people would stop the Hajj and tell you that you have to either accept their group's ideas or that you'll be regarded a disbeliever and therefore not allowed to perform Hajj!?

                            Just read this here:

                            Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post
                            The results of Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab's ignorance and extreme ideas on a practical level

                            In the beginning of this section I'm going to mention some quotes from al-Durar al-Saniyya (click at the name of the book to check the quotes for yourself).
                            Thereafter the quotes will be from two history books written by the supporters of Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1206 AH) themselves and both are printed by "Salafis" (i.e. just like al-Durar al-Saniyya):
                            - Tarikh Najd by Hussayn bin Ghannam (d. 1225 AH), who is a direct student of IAW
                            - 'Unwan al-Majd fi Tarikh Najd by 'Uthman bin Bishr (d. 1288 AH) (2nd volume) (hardcore supporter of IAW) (Tahqiq and footnotes by 'Abd al-Latif bin 'Abd al-Rahman (d. 1292 AH), the great-grandson of IAW)


                            1 - Great-grandson of IAW / Dhul Khuwaysira: Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab and his supporters subdued the majority of the Arabs (whom he regards as "polytheists") from the Levant (Sham) to Oman and from al-Hira (in Iraq) to Yemen!!!
                            (He says this proudly while completely ignoring the fact that this was in the very same time where the Europeans were trying to invade Muslim lands ("lands of polytheism" according to him anyways!). IAW's satanic group did not have a single fight against these Europeans and EXCLUSIVELY faught Muslims!)


                            ولذلك صار لشيخنا ، شيخ الإسلام محمد بن عبد الوهاب، رحمه الله، ولطائفة من أنصاره، من المُلك والظهور، والنصر، بحسب نصيبهم، وحظهم من متابعة نبيهم صلى الله عليه وسلم والتمسك بدينه، فقهروا جمهور العرب، من الشام إلى عمان، ومن الحيرة إلى اليمن
                            - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 1/465) -


                            2 - Evil sons of IAW: We declare those whom our call has reached without them accepting it as disbelievers - like the people of Yemen, Tihama, Haramayn, Levant and Iraq - and we FIGHT them and attack them even in their houses!

                            وأما من بلغته دعوتنا إلى توحيد الله، والعمل بفرائض الله، وأبى أن يدخل في ذلك، وأقام على الشرك بالله، وترك فرائض الإسلام، فهذا نكفره ونقاتله، ونشن عليه الغارة، بل بداره; وكل من قاتلناه فقد بلغته دعوتنا، بل الذي نتحقق ونعتقده: أن أهل اليمن وتهامة، والحرمين والشام والعراق، قد بلغتهم دعوتنا.....ا
                            ومثل هؤلاء لا تجب دعوتهم قبل القتال، فإن النبي -صلى الله عليه وسلم - أغار على بني المصطلق وهم غارون، وغزا أهل مكة بلا إنذار ولا دعوة!!ا

                            - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 9/253) -


                            3 - Sa'ud I. bin 'Abd al-'Aziz (d. 1229 AH) (3rd ruler of 1st Saudi state and direct student of IAW!): Yes we fight "disbelievers" (intending the Muslims of the whole region!) and we will tell our children to do the same and they will tell their children to do so! We shed their blood and we take from their wealth and our sole aliment is their wealth! (This is pure Kharijism!)

                            وأما ما ذكرت: إنا نقتل الكفار، فهذا أمر ما نتعذر عنه، ولم نستخف فيه، ونزيد في ذلك إن شاء الله، ونوصي به أبناءنا من بعدنا، وأبناؤنا يوصون به أبناءهم من بعدهم، كما قال الصحابي: على الجهاد ما بقينا أبدا.ا
                            ونرغم أنوف الكفار، ونسفك دماءهم، ونغنم أموالهم بحول الله وقوته....ا
                            ولا لنا دأب إلا الجهاد، ولا لنا مأكل إلا من أموال الكفار ...ا

                            - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 9/280) -

                            Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post
                            18 - Claiming that the Ottoman state and the people of Makka are polytheists and that Takfir is to be done upon anyone not making Takfir upon them (this is a famous Najdi position!)

                            فمن لم يكفر المشركين من الدولة التركية، و عباد القبور، كأهل مكة وغيرهم، ممن عبد الصالحين، وعدل عن توحيد الله إلى الشرك، وبدّل سنّة رسوله صلى الله عليه وسلم بالبدع، فهو كافر مثلهم، وإن كان يكره دينهم، ويبغضهم، ويحب الإسلام والمسلمين ; فإن الذي لا يكفر المشركين، غير مصدق بالقرآن، فإن القرآن قد كفر المشركين، وأمر بتكفيرهم، وعداوتهم وقتالهم
                            - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 2/292) -


                            Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post
                            THE CRIMES OF THE WAHHABI NAJDIS AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF AL-HARAMAYN AL-SHARIFAYN!!!

                            It should be noted here that harming the people of Madina al-Munawwara or committing any crimes there is among the greatest of sins and our noble Prophet - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - has explicitly warned against this.
                            So what did the Najdi Wahhabis do? They threw away the warning of the best of creation - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - behind their backs and implemented instead the new religion of the Najdi Dajjal MIAW, which says the exact opposite of the Prophetic teachings!


                            46 - IAW's beloved Khariji student Sa'ud I. bin 'Abd al-'Aziz: CALLING ALL OF THE PEOPLE OF MAKKA AND ITS SCHOLARS (!!!) TO "ISLAM"!
                            (Remember: It was IAW himself who brought this criminal to power!)


                            من سعود بن عبد العزيز , إلى كافة اهل مكة والعلماء والآغوات وقاضي السلطان , السلام على من اتبع الهدى
                            أما بعد: فأنتم جيران الله وسكان حرمه آمنون بأمنه.
                            إنما ندعوكم لدين الله ورسوله!! , ( قل يا اهل الكتاب تعالوا الى كلمة سواء بيننا وبينكم ان لا نعبد الاّ الله ولا نشرك به شيئاً ولا يتخذ بعضنا بعضاً أرباباً من دون الله ، فان تولوا فقولوا: اشهدوا باننا مسلمون ) , فأنتم في أمان الله ثم في أمان أمير المسلمين! سعود بن عبد العزيز , وأميركم عبد المعين بن مساعد ، فاسمعوا له وأطيعوا ما أطاع الله والسلام

                            - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/261) -


                            47 - Setting up an embargo against the people of Makka until HUGE NUMBERS OF ITS PEOPLE DIED FROM HUNGER and people even started to eat dogs!

                            فسدّت الطرق كلّها عن مكة من جهة اليمن وتهامة والحجاز ونجد , لأنهم كلهم رعية سعود وتحت أمره , فثبت عندنا وتواتر أن كيلة الأرز والحب بلغت في مكة ستة أريل , وكيلتهم أنقص من صاع نجد , وبيع فيها لحوم الحمير والجيف بيعت فيها بأغلى الأثمان ، وأكلت الكلاب ، وبلغ رطل الدهن ريالين , ومات خلق كثير منهم جوعاً
                            - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/285) -


                            48 - SA'UD I. STOPS THE HAJJ FOR ALL THOSE COMING FROM THE DIRECTION OF THE LEVANT OR ISTANBUL AND THE REGIONS AROUND IT!

                            فلما خرج سعود من الدرعية قاصداً مكة أرسل فرَّاج بن شرعان العتيبي ، ورجاله معه , لهؤلاء الأمراء المذكورين , وذكر لهم أن يمنعوا الحواج التي تأتي من جهة الشام واسطنبول ونواحيهما ، فلما أقبل على المدينة الحاج الشامي ومن تبعه ، وأميره عبد الله العظم باشا الشام فأرسل اليه هؤلاء الأمراء أن لا يقدم وأن يرجع إلى أوطانه
                            - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/285) -


                            49 - Ibn Bishr (the Najdi Khariji!): "IN THIS YEAR - meaning 1223 AH - NO ONE PERFORMED HAJJ FROM THE PEOPLE OF LEVANT, EGYPT, IRAQ, MOROCCO AND OTHER THAN THEM!!"
                            (NO COMMENT!!!)


                            ولم يحج في هذه السنة -أي 1223 هـ - أحد من أهل الشام ومصر والعراق والمغرب وغيرهم!! ...ا
                            - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/297) -


                            50 - Ibn Bishr: "The people of al-Madina al-Munawwara pledged their alliance to Sa'ud upon the religion of Allah and His Messenger..."
                            (Meaning: They were not upon the "religion of Allah" before! But let's see whether this Bay'a was done voluntarily!)


                            بايع أهل المدينة المنورة سعوداً على دين الله ورسوله!! ....ا
                            - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/288) -

                            The reason for the above Bay'a: The Wahhabis declared war against al-Madina and made their life difficult and invaded their surroundings and implemented upon them an embargo for years (!) until they were forced to accept the invading Sa'ud and made Bay'a to him:

                            فأجمعوا على حرب المدينة!! ونزلوا عواليها، ثمَّ أمر عبدالعزيز ببناء قصر فيها فبنوه وأحكموه، واستوطنوه، وتبعهم أهل قباء ومن حولهم وضيَّقوا على أهل المدينة، وقطعوا عنهم السوابل ، وأقاموا على ذلك سنين....
                            فلمّا طال الحصار على أهل المدينة وقعت المكاتبات بينهم وبين سعود من حسن قلعي وأحمد الطيار والأعيان والقضاة وبايعوا في هذه السنة

                            - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/288) -

                            It is indeed as someone from the people of knowledge said: They (IAW and his followers) were the group of satan!


                            To be continued insha`Allah...

                            ALL of this and MORE was done by the group of Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1206 AH) (as stated in their own very books!) and yet we don't have the right to condemn these satanic actions as satanic?!? Attacking the Haramayn al-sharifayn is what!? A good deed?!
                            Wallahi, anyone knowing these issues and still keeping on defending this man is an evil and satanic person!
                            ​​​

                            ​​​​
                            Yea but bro even if you disagree with someone providing facts you shouldn't name call them regardless because they're time has gone they're passed away, what are you going to gain by name calling like dajjal etc?

                            I have been guilty of this myself but I've come to the point of what's the real benefit, state the facts and leave the rest to Allah swt, may Allah forgive me and all of us guilty of this Ameen

                            Like I said bro every sect sees an individual as a saint or a sinner tbh

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

                              Where can I study those works?
                              If you know Arabic you can just download the books and read them right on your device

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TheHaqq View Post

                                If you know Arabic you can just download the books and read them right on your device
                                When you said study the books did you mean to just read them?

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X