Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab's lack of qualifications and the disasters that resulted from it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AmantuBillahi
    replied
    Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
    The Khuruj of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab | Bro Hajji

Correction: The title of the video should be "The Origin of the Saudi Kingdom (Rebellion). However, it contains many of the statements and precepts of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab.

Leave a comment:

• AmantuBillahi
    replied
    The Khuruj of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab | Bro Hajji

Leave a comment:

• AmantuBillahi
    replied
    Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post

Barakallahu fik for posting these videos.

You know I've just one problem with the video and that is him saying that he doesn't want to attack the "Salafiyya" and that MIAW (d. 1206 AH) - despite his chain-Takfir - had beneficial books like Kashf al-Shubuhat, al-Qawa'id al-Arba'a and other than them in order to understand Tawhid and Shirk.

This is a clear mistake! The reason is that the Takfir and killing that MIAW called to is based upon these very books! These books are no in way representative of any classical 'Aqida school, be it the Hanbalis / Atharis or the Ash'aris / Maturdis. That is why someone like the great Hanbali 'Allama al-Saffarini (d. 1188 AH) compared MIAW's ideas with that of false prophets (!), while he regarded Ash'aris as fellow Sunnis!

Let me explain the wrong reasoning that MIAW used in order to justify his Takfir (which one can find in the above mentioned books!):
    He claimed that the Makkan pagans in the pre-Islamic time used to be COMPLETE monotheists regarding the Lordship of Allah ta'ala without setting any partners to him in this and that their polytheism was only one in actions and that this is the "polytheism in divinity"!
    Based upon this idea he argues that some actions like calling the Prophets and the righteous for help, or making Tawaf around graves, or rubbing graves or whatever is similar to these actions is "clear Shirk akbar, which expels one from the religion".
    Based upon this being clear Shirk one is obliged to declare those who commit these actions as polytheists and anyone doubting this becomes a disbeliever.

Note that the last line would be true, IF the foundations that he build these rulings upon would be correct. But the issue here is that his foundations are completely wrong!

This is the reality of the issue:
    The Makkan pagans used to believe Allah ta'ala to be a God out of many and that Allah ta'ala alone could not control and preserve this big creation! They used to ascribe to a lot of beings attributes of Lordship! They believed that angels are daughter of Allah! They believed that Allah is neither All-Knowing, nor All-Seeing, nor All-Hearing, nor All-Powerful! They would ever curse Allah ta'ala, if one were to insult their false gods! And a lot of other things, which I have mentioned in the following thread: Wahhabi claim: Belief in Rububiyya (lordship) of Allah: Muslims = Pagans
    High Exalted is Allah ta'ala above what they believed!

This means that the very foundational claim of MIAW - which is found in his Kashf al-Shubuhat and his al-Qawa'id al-Arba'a - is completely wrong!
    As for the actions mentioned: Yes prostration to other than Allah ta'ala is forbidden and in some it forms it's disbelief (like prostrating in front of an idol). Calling the Prophets or the righteous in the manner one calls Allah ta'ala is likewise forbidden and maybe even called as Shirk 'amali. But addressing the Prophets for intercession is allowed according to the absolute majority of classical scholars! Making Tawaf around graves is forbidden. Rubbing oneself to graves is disliked. And so on.

These actions only reach the level of "clear polytheism", if they are accompanied with a clear polytheist belief! This is what all the scholars - be they Ash'ari or Hanbali! - were explaining to MIAW!
    I'll insha`Allah post the explanation of the forms of polytheism according to one of the Hanbali scholars, who at the same time refutes the IAW's baseless understanding.
    I agree. It appears that Bro Hajji's disagreement with MIAW is only with regards to Takfir and not necessarily his understanding of Tawhid & Shirk. This conflicts with the view of Yasir Qadhi who I quoted on page #2 stating that Istighatha and the likes are only Bid'ah/Haram.

It's actually been years since I've read or encouraged anyone to study the books of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab. My question to the objective Salafis is what books of Aqeedah were the Muslims (Atharis/Hanbalis) studying before MIAW published Kitab at-Tawhid, Kashf ash-Shubuhat, Usool ath-Thalatha, Qawaid al-Arba, Nawaqid al-Islam, etc? Haven't you noticed that every Salafi ciriculum/program relies on these books as the foundations of what they teach as theology? What were the Muslims upon before Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab wrote those books, and how do you feel comfortable depending your religion on a contraversial late 12th century figure?
    Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 03-07-20, 09:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Sulayman
    replied
    I'll insha`Allah post the explanation of the forms of polytheism according to one of the Hanbali scholars, who at the same time refutes IAW's baseless understanding.
    Shaykh Mustafa bin Ahmad al-Shatti al-Hanbali: Idolatry and its forms

The Hanbali scholar, the Shaykh Mustafa bin Ahmad bin Hassan al-Shatti (d. 1348 AH) (from the Hanbali al-Shatti family and grandson of the famous Hanbali 'Allama Hassan bin 'Umar al-Shatti (d. 1274 AH)!), said in al-Nuqul al-Shar'iyya fil Radd 'ala al-Wahabiyya (p.11-17) (translation taken from HERE):

When discussing shirk,1 it should be known that there are two forms - the greater and the lesser. The greater form is the worship of idolatrous symbols2 and/or idols themselves,3 while the lesser form is looking at causes, depending upon them or showing dependence on them while being heedless of Allah.4 Indeed Allah, He is the One who brought these things into existence. Showing off5 is also a form of shirk, being referred to as minor shirk. The evidence for the dividing of shirk into categories has been mentioned by Allah in the Qurโ€™an, reported in the Sunnah and agreed upon by the Consensus. Our evidence comes from the words of the Exalted One in the Qurโ€™an:

And most of them do not believe in Allah except that they associate partners.6

Allah the Exalted, with this statement, has stated that most of His Slaves possess shirk while they are in a state of faith. Had the intent been major shirk, which negates faith, this would have caused a contradiction in His Word, but this is not possible as He is the One who destroys falsehood and contradiction. If we examine the context, we will know from this that there is another form of shirk, which is the lesser.

We have examples of this in the Sunnah, as explicitly stated in the following hadith from the companion, Abu Musa al-Ash`ari, Allah be pleased with him. He said, โ€œThe Messenger of Allah was giving us a speech one day, when he stated:

โ€˜People! Beware of this shirk, for it is more inconspicuous than the tapping of an antโ€™s legs on a rockโ€™.โ€7

In another narration, the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, stated:

โ€œShirk in my Ummah is more inconspicuous than the tapping of an antโ€™s legs on the rock.โ€8

The commentator on this hadith, Imam al-Munawi,9 said, โ€œThis is because they are looking at causes, such as rain, heedless of the uncaused cause. Whoever makes himself content with causes, has taken protectors besides Allah. A believer does not leave his faith except by denying the uncaused cause and the witness over all, the Lord of Lords, and he indicated this by saying that it is more concealed... Up to that it was waning, coming to nothing among them. He was pleased with them for the virtue of their certainty, especially while Abu Bakr and `Umar were among them. Thus, even if it was a danger for them, the dangers were hidden and there were no traces of it in their souls, just as there is no trace of the tapping of an antโ€™s legs on the side of a rock.โ€10

This is the clear and complete understanding of the hadith. Allah willed Abu Bakr as- Siddiq, one of the companions, to ask, โ€œMessenger of Allah, how do we negate it if it is more inconspicuous than the tapping of an antโ€™s legs?โ€ He said:

โ€œYou should say, Allah! Indeed we seek refuge in you that we should associate anything with you while we know and we seek your forgiveness for that which we do not know.โ€11

There was also a hadith collected by Imam Ahmad, narrated by Mahmud ibn Labid, who said that the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

โ€œIndeed, I fear for you the minor shirk.โ€
    The companions said, โ€œAnd what is the minor shirk?โ€ He said: โ€œShowing off.โ€12

There are many similar hadiths on this topic, but we will not mention every relevant hadith on this subject in this small research.13 This would go beyond the scope of this small work, which is to explain and clarify the truth while enjoining the right and forbidding the wrong, giving advice to the Muslims in the faith. It became necessary to write this book when some of the people of knowledge began agreeing with the people of false desires and whims.14 To this we can only say there is no might or power except in Allah!

There is also consensus on the topic in question. It is a clearly established point of creed that no common Muslim15 ceases being a believer due to a major sin.16 Once this agreed upon point is known,17 how can one then hold common Muslims to be unbelievers when they do things such as attributing things to cause, making intercession,18 seeking a deed to be done in this life or the Hereafter from a prophet, saint or pious person, living or dead? How could they label them unbelievers when the common Muslims believe that the uncaused cause in the above points being granted is Allah, who is the Creator of the cause and the effect?

At no point is it permissible for us to hold the belief that the one who does any one of these actions mentioned is heading towards kufr,19 or that we judge that he is in kufr without asking him the reality of his creed. What is more, we are not to go into subterfuge and spying on matters where things are attributed to cause, as there are explicitly worded texts on the subject.20 Thus, the one who would make the judgement of kufr on someone committing these actions is in fact an unbeliever21 who has exited from the faith due to his following his base desires.

โ€œWhoever calls a believer an unbeliever then one of them is that.โ€22

This is the exact wording of the hadith that has also been mentioned by Imam `Abdul Wahhab ash-Sha`rani to be of reliable narration and narrators in his book, The Great and Weighty Matters for Consideration.23

The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said moreover:

โ€œRefrain from those who believe โ€˜there is no god but Allahโ€™ and do not call one of them an unbeliever due to a sin, for whoever accused those who believe, โ€˜there is no god but Allahโ€™ of kufr, then he is the one who is closest to kufr.โ€24

In another narration he, peace and blessings be upon him, states:
    โ€œHe is the one who is the most disbelieving.โ€25

Once this is understood, for someone to then state that the shirk in question here is of one degree and that it will nullify and render oneโ€™s faith as void, contradicts explicitly worded texts, and breaks the consensus.

This is just one of the five issues mentioned in this set of statements. It is these issues that the cursed Najdi group are contradicting by their explicitly held belief that whoever should make intercession26 with the Messenger, peace and blessings be upon him, or other than him, when in need or seek something from him, call on him in his stated need or intention, even if with the vocative particle, โ€˜O, Messenger of Allahโ€™,27 or believing in any prophet or saint that is dead and making him an intermediary between him and Allah the Exalted, when in need, then he is an idol worshipper whose blood and wealth have become subject to spilling and seizure.28 There is, however, a small contingent among them who do not utter such charges at Muslims so as to call them unbelievers.29 Whoever believes this of the Muslims, may Allah give him what he deserves.

Their leader and head, Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab, the โ€˜Najdi shaykhโ€™,30 explicitly held these deviant conclusions and stray positions. He is the very one responsible for the corruption of the common folk of Arabia. It was due to him that his followers dispatched a long message to my venerated grandfather, the pious scholar and source of authority for the Hanbalis in his age while he was alive, the late Shaikh Hasan ash-Shatti. This was sent to him believing that he might look at it and praise it. At this time, he was very ill and it was not easy for him to refute all the statements therein in detail, so he wrote at the end of the last page of the message some illuminating comments that can be summarised as follows:

I have read this general message with regard to the matter of Revealed Law as it relates to some doubts that were raised by some ignorant people, who do not necessitate kufr in principle, while some of it may be beneficial in consideration. Ibn `Abdul Wahhab has declared them to be kafir due to this action as stated in this letter, in addition to his declaring their blood and wealth licit for spilling and seizure. This belief was reached due to what appeared to their people by the outward import of the explicitly worded texts of Revealed Law built upon their founderโ€™s ignorance, hatred and bad thoughts about the believers. May Allah curse whoever has this creed, for indeed, whoever declared a believer to be a kafir has already committed kufr.31

Most certainly, at the time of his writing this, his death, may Allah have mercy upon him, was near and it was not easy for him to refute all the statements in the letter in detail, but Allah is our Reckoner and the best one to be trusted. As further evidence, consider the following incident when my grandfather went to the Umayyah Family Central Masjid32 in Sham. Once inside, he overheard an elderly woman saying, โ€œSayyidi Yahya! Let my daughter be pardoned for my sake!โ€ The Shaikh found the outward import of this speech to be a serious problem and not befitting etiquette in the presence of Allah. He advised her to show righteousness and etiquette in supplication.

He said to her, โ€œMy dear daughter! You should say, โ€˜By the rank or position of Sayyidi Yahya! Let my daughter be pardoned for my sakeโ€™!โ€ She said, โ€œLet it be known, Sir, that this is what I mean by the words I say. I say these words because he is nearer to Allah than I.โ€ The Shaikh said, โ€œI understood from that statement that her creed was fine, being that she held that Allah Alone is the doer of all things. The one thing that needed clarification from her was this statement, which was going to Allah the Exalted, for intercession by her seeking her means from him.โ€ My grandfather then said, โ€œI then decided to leave her, as to my knowledge her creed was correct.โ€

Let one then consider the ignorant, harsh and unforgiving people, and how they are with the Ummah of the Chosen One,33 peace and blessings be upon him. Take a careful look at how they release charges of kufr on the Muslims, declaring their blood and wealth licit for spilling and seizure, without the necessary legal prerequisites being present34 while it seems clear to any of the ignorant people amongst their ranks.35 It is Ibn `Abdul Wahhab who is responsible for this issue and the other issues mentioned, who has brought about this hastily thrown together set of principles. There is nothing in these principles except manifest darkness, immense warring and tribulation. It is the creed of the people of Haruraโ€™36 being propounded as well as the devises of Satan being used, and may Allah preserve us and the Muslims from that calamity. Amin.

- end of quote -

(The footnotes can be found in the translation linked above.)

Just look at the harshness in the words of the 'Allama Hassan al-Shatti al-Hanbali and then you'll understand how far these Najdis had gone astray! What is ironic is that they thought he will praise their deviation and Khariji way when sending the letter to him!

And this also shows you that the problem is in the very principles that they had set up in their ignorance and that itโ€™s necessary to be against them and their modern supporters!
    Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 03-07-20, 09:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Sulayman
    replied
    Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
    Chain Takfir of the Early Najdiyya - Part 1 | Bro Hajji

"I myself ascribe to the Athari creed. I am an Athari. My lense is not from what you may say is an Ash'ari point of view or an extreme Sufi point of view. So this is not a direct attack on anyone who ascribes themselves to what they call today as-Salafiyyah. This is a critical and an academic breakdown of certain aspects of this Da'wah which has resulted in heinous crimes which many of the subscribers to it tend to ignore" [01:57]

Chain Takfir of the Early Najdiyya - Part 2 | Bro Hajji

Part 2 includes refernces to the back-and-forth between Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab and his brother Sulayman(ra) along with the allegations of his Da'wah conflicting with Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah(ra).
    Barakallahu fik for posting these videos.

You know I've just one problem with the video and that is him saying that he doesn't want to attack the "Salafiyya" and that MIAW (d. 1206 AH) - despite his chain-Takfir - had beneficial books like Kashf al-Shubuhat, al-Qawa'id al-Arba'a and other than them in order to understand Tawhid and Shirk.

This is a clear mistake! The reason is that the Takfir and killing that MIAW called to is based upon these very books! These books are no in way representative of any classical 'Aqida school, be it the Hanbalis / Atharis or the Ash'aris / Maturdis. That is why someone like the great Hanbali 'Allama al-Saffarini (d. 1188 AH) compared MIAW's ideas with that of false prophets (!), while he regarded Ash'aris as fellow Sunnis!

Let me explain the wrong reasoning that MIAW used in order to justify his Takfir (which one can find in the above mentioned books!):
    He claimed that the Makkan pagans in the pre-Islamic time used to be COMPLETE monotheists regarding the Lordship of Allah ta'ala without setting any partners to him in this and that their polytheism was only one in actions and that this is the "polytheism in divinity"!
    Based upon this idea he argues that some actions like calling the Prophets and the righteous for help, or making Tawaf around graves, or rubbing graves or whatever is similar to these actions is "clear Shirk akbar, which expels one from the religion".
    Based upon this being clear Shirk one is obliged to declare those who commit these actions as polytheists and anyone doubting this becomes a disbeliever.

Note that the last line would be true, IF the foundations that he build these rulings upon would be correct. But the issue here is that his foundations are completely wrong!

This is the reality of the issue:
    The Makkan pagans used to believe Allah ta'ala to be a God out of many and that Allah ta'ala alone could not control and preserve this big creation! They used to ascribe to a lot of beings attributes of Lordship! They believed that angels are daughter of Allah! They believed that Allah is neither All-Knowing, nor All-Seeing, nor All-Hearing, nor All-Powerful! They would ever curse Allah ta'ala, if one were to insult their false gods! And a lot of other things, which I have mentioned in the following thread: Wahhabi claim: Belief in Rububiyya (lordship) of Allah: Muslims = Pagans
    High Exalted is Allah ta'ala above what they believed!

This means that the very foundational claim of MIAW - which is found in his Kashf al-Shubuhat and his al-Qawa'id al-Arba'a - is completely wrong!
    As for the actions mentioned: Yes prostration to other than Allah ta'ala is forbidden and in some it forms it's disbelief (like prostrating in front of an idol). Calling the Prophets or the righteous in the manner one calls Allah ta'ala is likewise forbidden and maybe even called as Shirk 'amali. But addressing the Prophets for intercession is allowed according to the absolute majority of classical scholars! Making Tawaf around graves is forbidden. Rubbing oneself to graves is disliked. And so on.

These actions only reach the level of "clear polytheism", if they are accompanied with a clear polytheist belief! This is what all the scholars - be they Ash'ari or Hanbali! - were explaining to MIAW!
    I'll insha`Allah post the explanation of the forms of polytheism according to one of the Hanbali scholars, who at the same time refutes the IAW's baseless understanding.

Leave a comment:

• AmantuBillahi
    replied
    Chain Takfir of the Early Najdiyya - Part 1 | Bro Hajji

"I myself ascribe to the Athari creed. I am an Athari. My lense is not from what you may say is an Ash'ari point of view or an extreme Sufi point of view. So this is not a direct attack on anyone who ascribes themselves to what they call today as-Salafiyyah. This is a critical and an academic breakdown of certain aspects of this Da'wah which has resulted in heinous crimes which many of the subscribers to it tend to ignore" [01:57]

Chain Takfir of the Early Najdiyya - Part 2 | Bro Hajji

Part 2 includes refernces to the back-and-forth between Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab and his brother Sulayman(ra) along with the allegations of his Da'wah conflicting with Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah(ra).

Leave a comment:

• Abu Sulayman
    replied
    51 - Attacking Oman, KILLING A HUGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE, taking a lot of "war booty" and forcing the people to make Bay'a to Sa'ud I.

ุซู… ุฅู† ุณุนูˆุฏ ุงุฑุณู„ ุฅู„ู‰ ุนู…ุงู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุจู† ู…ุฒุฑูˆุน ....ุง
    ุซู… ุฅู† ุณุนูˆุฏ ุจุนุซ ุจุนุฏู‡ ุฅู„ู‰ ุนู…ุงู† ู…ุทู„ู‚ ุงู„ู…ุทูŠุฑูŠ ุจุฌูŠุด ู…ู†ุฃู‡ู„ ู†ุฌุฏ , ูˆุฃู…ุฑ ุฃู‡ู„ ุนู…ุงู† ุจุงู„ุงุฌุชู…ุงุน ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุงู„ู‚ุชุงู„ ู…ุนู‡ , ูุงุฌุชู…ุน ุนู„ูŠู‡ ู…ู‚ุงุชู„ุฉ ุฃู‡ู„ ุนู…ุงู† ู…ุน ู…ุง ู…ุนู‡ ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ ู†ุฌุฏ , ูู‚ุงุชู„ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุจุงุทู†ุฉ ุณุญุงุฑ ูˆู†ูˆุงุญูŠู‡ุง ูˆู…ู† ุชุจุนู‡ู… , ูˆุฑุฆูŠุณู‡ู… ูŠูˆู…ุฆุฐ ุนุฒุงู† ุจู† ู‚ูŠุณ , ูˆู‚ุงุชู„ูˆุง ุณุนูŠุฏ ุจู† ุณู„ุทุงู† ุตุงุญุจ ู…ุณูƒุฉ , ูˆุฏุงู… ุงู„ู‚ุชุงู„ ุจูŠู†ู‡ู… , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุนุณูƒุฑ ุนุฒุงู† ู…ู‚ุชู„ุฉ ุนุธูŠู…ุฉ ุจู„ุบุช ุงู„ู‚ุชู„ู‰ ุฎู…ุณู…ุฆุฉ ุฑุฌู„....ุง
    ูˆู‡ู… ุนู„ู‰ ุฐู„ูƒ ูŠู‚ุชู„ูˆู† ูˆูŠุบู†ู…ูˆู† , ูˆุฃุฎุฐ ูˆู…ู† ู…ุนู‡ ู‚ุฑู‰ ูƒุซูŠุฑุฉ ู…ู† ู†ูˆุงุญูŠ ุณุญุงุฑ ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุจุงุทู†ุฉ , ูˆุจุงูŠุน ุบุงู„ุจู‡ู… ุนู„ู‰ ุฏูŠู† ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆุฑุณูˆู„ู‡ ูˆุงู„ุณู…ุน ูˆุงู„ุทุงุนุฉ , ูˆู„ู… ูŠุจู‚ ู…ุญุงุฑุจ ุฅู„ุง ู…ุณูƒุฉ ูˆู†ูˆุงุญูŠู‡ุง , ู…ู…ู„ูƒุฉ ุณุนูŠุฏ ูˆู…ุง ุชุญุช ูˆู„ุงูŠุฉ ุนุฒุงู† ู…ู† ุณุญุงุฑ , ูˆุบู†ู…ูˆุง ู…ู†ู‡ุง ุบู†ุงุฆู… ูƒุซูŠุฑุฉ , ูˆุจุนุซูˆุง ุจุงู„ุฃุฎู…ุงุณ ุฅู„ู‰ ุณุนูˆุฏ ุจุงู„ุฏุฑุนูŠุฉ

- end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/306) -

52 - Humiliating the Al Khalifa - the rulers of Bahrain - and taking away all of their horses and other things!

ุชุญู‚ู‚ ุนู†ุฏ ุณุนูˆุฏ ุฃู† ุขู„ ุฎู„ูŠูุฉ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุจุญุฑูŠู† ูŠู‚ุน ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุจุนุถ ุงู„ู…ุฎุงู„ูุงุช , ูุฎุงู ุฃู† ูŠู‚ุน ุฃูƒุจุฑ ู…ู† ุฐู„ูƒ , ูุฃุฑุณู„ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ู… ุฌูŠุดุงู‹....ุง
    ุฃุฑุณู„ ุฃู…ุฑุงุก ุฐู„ูƒ ุงู„ุฌูŠุด ุฅู„ู‰ ุขู„ ุฎู„ูŠูุฉ , ูˆุฃู…ุฑูˆู‡ู… ูŠูุฏูˆู† ุนู„ู‰ ุณุนูˆุฏ , ูˆุณุงู‚ูˆู‡ู… ูƒุฑู‡ุงู‹
    ูˆูƒุงู† ุณุนูˆุฏ ู„ู…ุง ู‚ุจุถ ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… ุฃุฎุฐ ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฎูŠู„ู‡ู… ูˆู†ุฌุงุฆุจู‡ู… ูˆุบูŠุฑ ุฐู„ูƒ ู…ู† ุงู„ุดูˆูƒุฉ ู„ู‡ู… ููŠ ุงู„ุจุญุฑูŠู† ูˆุงู„ุฒุจุงุฑุฉ

- end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/306) -

53 - Attacking the Levant (Sham) and Jordan, KILLING ITS PEOPLE, taking a lot of things as war booty, burning things down and CAUSING HUGE FEAR in the hearts of the people of the Levant, especially Damascus and its surrounding regions!

ุจู„ุบู‡ ุงู„ุฎุจุฑ ุฃู† ุจูˆุงุฏูŠ ุงู„ุดุงู… ูˆุนุฑุจุงู†ู‡ ู…ู† ุนู†ุฒุฉ ูˆุจู†ูŠ ุตุฎุฑ ูˆุบูŠุฑู‡ู… ููŠู‡ุง , ูู„ู…ุง ูˆุตู„ ุชู„ูƒ ุงู„ู†ุงุญูŠุฉ ู„ู… ูŠุฌุฏ ููŠู‡ุง ุฃุญุฏุงู‹ ู…ู†ู‡ู… , ูˆุฅุฐุง ู‚ุฏ ุณุจู‚ู‡ ุงู„ู†ุฐูŠุฑ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ู… , ูุงุฌุชู…ุนูˆุง ุนู„ู‰ ุฏูˆุฎูŠ ุจู† ุณู…ูŠุฑ ุฑุฆูŠุณ ูˆู„ุฏ ุนู„ูŠ ู…ู† ุนู†ุฒุฉ , ูˆู‡ูˆ ู…ู† ูˆุฑุงุก ุงู„ุฌุจู„ ุงู„ู…ุนุฑูˆู ุจุทูˆูŠู„ ุงู„ุซู„ุฌ ู‚ุฑุจ ู†ุงุจู„ุณ , ู†ุงุฒู„ูŠู† ุนูŠู† ุงู„ู‚ู‡ูˆุฉ ู…ู† ุฌุจุงู„ ุญูˆุฑุงู† , ูˆู„ู…ุง ุจู„ุบ ุงุจู† ุณู…ูŠุฑ ูˆู…ู† ู…ุนู‡ ุฅู‚ุจุงู„ ุณุนูˆุฏ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ู… ุงู†ู‡ุฒู… ุจู…ู† ู…ุนู‡ ู…ู† ุงู„ุจูˆุงุฏูŠ ูˆู†ุฒู„ูˆุง ุงู„ุบูˆุฑ ู…ู† ุญูˆุฑุงู† , ูุณุงุฑ ุณุนูˆุฏ ููŠ ุชู„ูƒ ุงู„ู†ุงุญูŠุฉ , ูˆุฃู‚ุจู„ ููŠู‡ุง ูˆุฃุฏุจุฑ , ูˆุงุฌุชุงุฒ ุจุงู„ู‚ุฑู‰ ุงู„ุชูŠ ุญูˆู„ ู…ุฒูŠุฑูŠุจ ูˆุจุตุฑู‰ , ูู†ู‡ุจุช ุงู„ุฌู…ูˆุน ู…ุง ูˆุฌุฏูˆุง ููŠู‡ุง ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ุชุงุน ูˆุงู„ุทุนุงู… , ูˆุฃุดุนู„ูˆุง ููŠู‡ุง ุงู„ู†ูŠุฑุงู† , ูˆูƒุงู† ุฃู‡ู„ู‡ุง ู‚ุฏ ู‡ุฑุจูˆุง ุนู†ู‡ุง ู„ู…ุง ุณู…ุนูˆุง ุจู…ุณูŠุฑู‡ , ุซู… ู†ุฒู„ ุนูŠู† ุงู„ุจุฌุฉ , ูˆุฑูˆู‰ ู…ู†ู‡ุง ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูˆู†!! ูˆุดุฑุจุช ุฎูŠู„ู‡ู… ูˆุฌูŠูˆุดู‡ู…....ุง
    ุซู… ุฑุฌุน ู‚ุงูู„ุงู‹ ุฅู„ู‰ ูˆุทู†ู‡ ูˆู…ุนู‡ ุบู†ุงุฆู… ูƒุซูŠุฑุฉ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฎูŠู„ ูˆุงู„ู…ุชุงุน , ูˆุงู„ุฃุซุงุซ ูˆุงู„ุทุนุงู… , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุดุงู… ุนุฏู‘ุฉ ู‚ุชู„ู‰ , ูˆุญุตู„ ููŠ ุงู„ุดุงู… ุฑุฌูุฉ ูˆุฑู‡ุจ ุนุธูŠู… ุจู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุบุฒูˆุฉ , ููŠ ุฏู…ุดู‚ ูˆุบูŠุฑู‡ุง ู…ู† ุจู„ุฏุงู†ู‡ ูˆุฌู…ูŠุน ุจูˆุงุฏูŠู‡

- end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/309) -

54 - Attacking Tihama and Yemen, KILLING VERY HUGE NUMBERS OF ITS PEOPLE, DESTROYING WHOLE REGIONS AND SETTING THEM ON FIRE and taking almost all of the wealth of the attacked regions, which was so much that it can not be counted in any way or form!

ุณุงุฑ ุนุซู…ุงู† ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุฑุญู…ู† ุงู„ู…ุถุงูŠููŠ ุจุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุญุฌุงุฒ ูˆุบูŠุฑู‡ู… , ูˆู‚ุตุฏ ุฃุฑุถ ุชู‡ุงู…ุฉ ูˆุงู„ูŠู…ู† , ูˆูƒุงู† ุญู…ูˆุฏ ุฃุจูˆ ู…ุณู…ุงุฑ ู‚ุฏ ุณูŠู‘ุฑ ุนุณุงูƒุฑุงู‹ ุนุธูŠู…ุฉ , ูุงู„ุชู‚ู‰ ุงู„ุฌู…ุนุงู† ูˆุงู‚ุชุชู„ ุงู„ูุฑูŠู‚ุงู† ููŠ ุงู„ู…ูˆุถุน ุงู„ู…ุนุฑูˆู ุจุงูˆุญู„ุฉ , ูุงู‚ุชุชู„ูˆุง ู‚ุชุงู„ุงู‹ ุดุฏูŠุฏุงู‹ , ูˆุงู†ูƒุณุฑ ุนุณูƒุฑ ุฃุจูˆ ู…ุณู…ุงุฑ , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ู‚ุชู„ู‰ ูƒุซูŠุฑุฉ , ู†ุญูˆ ู…ุงูŠุชูŠู† ูˆุฎู…ุณูŠู† ุฑุฌู„ุงู‹....ุง
    ุซู… ุณุงุฑ ุจุนุฏู‡ ุทุงู…ูŠ ุจู† ุดุนูŠุจ.... ูุญุงุตุฑูˆู‡ุง ูˆุฃุฎุฐูˆู‡ุง ุนู†ูˆุฉ , ูˆุฃุฎุฐูˆุง ุบุงู„ุจ ู…ุง ููŠู‡ุง ู…ู† ุงู„ุฃู…ูˆุงู„ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฐู‡ุจ ูˆุงู„ูุถุฉ ูˆุงู„ู‚ู…ุงุด , ูˆุงู„ู„ุคู„ุค ูˆุงู„ุญุฑูŠุฑ ูˆุฃู†ูˆุงุน ุงู„ุฃู…ูˆุงู„ ุงู„ุชูŠ ู„ุง ูŠุญุตูŠู‡ุง ุงู„ุนุฏู‘ , ูˆุฐูƒุฑ ู„ู†ุง ุฃู† ู…ู†ู‡ู… ู…ู† ุทุญู† ุงู„ู„ุคู„ุค ูŠุธู†ู‡ ุฐุฑุฉ
    ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ู‡ุง ุฎู„ู‚ ูƒุซูŠุฑ , ู‚ูŠู„ ุฅู† ุงู„ุฐูŠ ู‡ู„ูƒ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุฃู„ู ุจูŠู† ุงู„ู‚ุชู„ ูˆุงู„ู‡ู„ุงูƒ , ูˆุฏู…ู‘ุฑูˆุง ุงู„ุจู„ุฏ ูˆุฃุดุนู„ูˆุง ููŠู‡ุง ุงู„ู†ูŠุฑุงู†....
    ุง
    ูˆุชูˆุฌู‡ูˆุง ุฅู„ู‰ ุจู†ุฏุฑ ุงู„ุญุฏูŠุฏุฉ , ูˆู†ุงุฒู„ูˆุง ู„ุฃู‡ู„ู‡ุง ูุฃุฎุฐูˆู‡ุง ุนู†ูˆุฉ ูˆุงุณุชุงู„ูˆุง ุนู„ู‰ ุบุงู„ุจ ุงู„ุจู„ุฏ....ุง
    ูุฃุฎุฐ ุทุงู…ูŠ ูˆู…ู† ู…ุนู‡ ู…ุง ูˆุฌุฏูˆุง ููŠู‡ุง ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ุงู„ ูˆุงู„ู…ุชุงุน , ูˆุฏู…ูˆู‡ุง , ูˆู‚ุชู„ูˆุง ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ู‡ุง ู‚ุชู„ู‰ ูƒุซูŠุฑุฉ , ูˆู‚ุจุถ ุนู…ุงู„ ุณุนูˆุฏ ุฎู…ุณ ุงู„ุบู†ุงุฆู… ูˆุณุงุฑูˆุง ุจู‡ุง ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฏุฑุนูŠุฉ....ุง

- end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/312) -

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un! We ask Allah ta'ala to have mercy upon all these Muslims killed at the hands of these satanic Khariji dogs!

After all what has been mentioned, we still find some criminals defending these followers of satan! At the forefront of this are without any doubt the "Salafi" Mashayikh, because their religion is based on lying - similar to the Mashayikh of the Rafidha! - and they are callers to innovation and heresy! Their so called "Tawhid" contains Kufr (!) in reality and they have betrayed the religion of Allah in order to defend their leader MIAW, the horn of satan!
    Know - may Allah ta'ala have mercy upon you - that the "Salafiyya" and the Rafidha are among the greatest internal enemies of this Umma, callers to hellfire (!) and to civil war (as is clear from our reality today!) and that one is not allowed to respect their Mashayikh in any way or form! May Allah paralyze their tongues!
    Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 02-07-20, 09:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Sulayman
    replied
    THE CRIMES OF THE WAHHABI NAJDIS AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF AL-HARAMAYN AL-SHARIFAYN!!!

It should be noted here that harming the people of Madina al-Munawwara or committing any crimes there is among the greatest of sins and our noble Prophet - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - has explicitly warned against this.
    So what did the Najdi Wahhabis do? They threw away the warning of the best of creation - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - behind their backs and implemented instead the new religion of the Najdi Dajjal MIAW, which says the exact opposite of the Prophetic teachings!

46 - IAW's beloved Khariji student Sa'ud I. bin 'Abd al-'Aziz: CALLING ALL OF THE PEOPLE OF MAKKA AND ITS SCHOLARS (!!!) TO "ISLAM"!
    (Remember: It was IAW himself who brought this criminal to power!)

ู…ู† ุณุนูˆุฏ ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ , ุฅู„ู‰ ูƒุงูุฉ ุงู‡ู„ ู…ูƒุฉ ูˆุงู„ุนู„ู…ุงุก ูˆุงู„ุขุบูˆุงุช ูˆู‚ุงุถูŠ ุงู„ุณู„ุทุงู† , ุงู„ุณู„ุงู… ุนู„ู‰ ู…ู† ุงุชุจุน ุงู„ู‡ุฏู‰
    ุฃู…ุง ุจุนุฏ: ูุฃู†ุชู… ุฌูŠุฑุงู† ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆุณูƒุงู† ุญุฑู…ู‡ ุขู…ู†ูˆู† ุจุฃู…ู†ู‡.
    ุฅู†ู…ุง ู†ุฏุนูˆูƒู… ู„ุฏูŠู† ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆุฑุณูˆู„ู‡!! , ( ู‚ู„ ูŠุง ุงู‡ู„ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจ ุชุนุงู„ูˆุง ุงู„ู‰ ูƒู„ู…ุฉ ุณูˆุงุก ุจูŠู†ู†ุง ูˆุจูŠู†ูƒู… ุงู† ู„ุง ู†ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุงู‘ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆู„ุง ู†ุดุฑูƒ ุจู‡ ุดูŠุฆุงู‹ ูˆู„ุง ูŠุชุฎุฐ ุจุนุถู†ุง ุจุนุถุงู‹ ุฃุฑุจุงุจุงู‹ ู…ู† ุฏูˆู† ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุŒ ูุงู† ุชูˆู„ูˆุง ูู‚ูˆู„ูˆุง: ุงุดู‡ุฏูˆุง ุจุงู†ู†ุง ู…ุณู„ู…ูˆู† ) , ูุฃู†ุชู… ููŠ ุฃู…ุงู† ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุซู… ููŠ ุฃู…ุงู† ุฃู…ูŠุฑ ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู†! ุณุนูˆุฏ ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ , ูˆุฃู…ูŠุฑูƒู… ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ู…ุนูŠู† ุจู† ู…ุณุงุนุฏ ุŒ ูุงุณู…ุนูˆุง ู„ู‡ ูˆุฃุทูŠุนูˆุง ู…ุง ุฃุทุงุน ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆุงู„ุณู„ุงู…

- end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/261) -

47 - Setting up an embargo against the people of Makka until HUGE NUMBERS OF ITS PEOPLE DIED FROM HUNGER and people even started to eat dogs!

ูุณุฏู‘ุช ุงู„ุทุฑู‚ ูƒู„ู‘ู‡ุง ุนู† ู…ูƒุฉ ู…ู† ุฌู‡ุฉ ุงู„ูŠู…ู† ูˆุชู‡ุงู…ุฉ ูˆุงู„ุญุฌุงุฒ ูˆู†ุฌุฏ , ู„ุฃู†ู‡ู… ูƒู„ู‡ู… ุฑุนูŠุฉ ุณุนูˆุฏ ูˆุชุญุช ุฃู…ุฑู‡ , ูุซุจุช ุนู†ุฏู†ุง ูˆุชูˆุงุชุฑ ุฃู† ูƒูŠู„ุฉ ุงู„ุฃุฑุฒ ูˆุงู„ุญุจ ุจู„ุบุช ููŠ ู…ูƒุฉ ุณุชุฉ ุฃุฑูŠู„ , ูˆูƒูŠู„ุชู‡ู… ุฃู†ู‚ุต ู…ู† ุตุงุน ู†ุฌุฏ , ูˆุจูŠุน ููŠู‡ุง ู„ุญูˆู… ุงู„ุญู…ูŠุฑ ูˆุงู„ุฌูŠู ุจูŠุนุช ููŠู‡ุง ุจุฃุบู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฃุซู…ุงู† ุŒ ูˆุฃูƒู„ุช ุงู„ูƒู„ุงุจ ุŒ ูˆุจู„ุบ ุฑุทู„ ุงู„ุฏู‡ู† ุฑูŠุงู„ูŠู† , ูˆู…ุงุช ุฎู„ู‚ ูƒุซูŠุฑ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุฌูˆุนุงู‹
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/285) -

48 - SA'UD I. STOPS THE HAJJ FOR ALL THOSE COMING FROM THE DIRECTION OF THE LEVANT OR ISTANBUL AND THE REGIONS AROUND IT!

ูู„ู…ุง ุฎุฑุฌ ุณุนูˆุฏ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฏุฑุนูŠุฉ ู‚ุงุตุฏุงู‹ ู…ูƒุฉ ุฃุฑุณู„ ูุฑูŽู‘ุงุฌ ุจู† ุดุฑุนุงู† ุงู„ุนุชูŠุจูŠ ุŒ ูˆุฑุฌุงู„ู‡ ู…ุนู‡ , ู„ู‡ุคู„ุงุก ุงู„ุฃู…ุฑุงุก ุงู„ู…ุฐูƒูˆุฑูŠู† , ูˆุฐูƒุฑ ู„ู‡ู… ุฃู† ูŠู…ู†ุนูˆุง ุงู„ุญูˆุงุฌ ุงู„ุชูŠ ุชุฃุชูŠ ู…ู† ุฌู‡ุฉ ุงู„ุดุงู… ูˆุงุณุทู†ุจูˆู„ ูˆู†ูˆุงุญูŠู‡ู…ุง ุŒ ูู„ู…ุง ุฃู‚ุจู„ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ู…ุฏูŠู†ุฉ ุงู„ุญุงุฌ ุงู„ุดุงู…ูŠ ูˆู…ู† ุชุจุนู‡ ุŒ ูˆุฃู…ูŠุฑู‡ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุงู„ุนุธู… ุจุงุดุง ุงู„ุดุงู… ูุฃุฑุณู„ ุงู„ูŠู‡ ู‡ุคู„ุงุก ุงู„ุฃู…ุฑุงุก ุฃู† ู„ุง ูŠู‚ุฏู… ูˆุฃู† ูŠุฑุฌุน ุฅู„ู‰ ุฃูˆุทุงู†ู‡
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/285) -

49 - Ibn Bishr (the Najdi Khariji!): "IN THIS YEAR - meaning 1223 AH - NO ONE PERFORMED HAJJ FROM THE PEOPLE OF LEVANT, EGYPT, IRAQ, MOROCCO AND OTHER THAN THEM!!"
    (NO COMMENT!!!)

ูˆู„ู… ูŠุญุฌ ููŠ ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุณู†ุฉ -ุฃูŠ 1223 ู‡ู€ - ุฃุญุฏ ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุดุงู… ูˆู…ุตุฑ ูˆุงู„ุนุฑุงู‚ ูˆุงู„ู…ุบุฑุจ ูˆุบูŠุฑู‡ู…!! ...ุง
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/297) -

50 - Ibn Bishr: "The people of al-Madina al-Munawwara pledged their alliance to Sa'ud upon the religion of Allah and His Messenger..."
    (Meaning: They were not upon the "religion of Allah" before! But let's see whether this Bay'a was done voluntarily!)

ุจุงูŠุน ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ู…ุฏูŠู†ุฉ ุงู„ู…ู†ูˆุฑุฉ ุณุนูˆุฏุงู‹ ุนู„ู‰ ุฏูŠู† ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆุฑุณูˆู„ู‡!! ....ุง
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/288) -

The reason for the above Bay'a: The Wahhabis declared war against al-Madina and made their life difficult and invaded their surroundings and implemented upon them an embargo for years (!) until they were forced to accept the invading Sa'ud and made Bay'a to him:

ูุฃุฌู…ุนูˆุง ุนู„ู‰ ุญุฑุจ ุงู„ู…ุฏูŠู†ุฉ!! ูˆู†ุฒู„ูˆุง ุนูˆุงู„ูŠู‡ุงุŒ ุซู…ู‘ูŽ ุฃู…ุฑ ุนุจุฏุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุจุจู†ุงุก ู‚ุตุฑ ููŠู‡ุง ูุจู†ูˆู‡ ูˆุฃุญูƒู…ูˆู‡ุŒ ูˆุงุณุชูˆุทู†ูˆู‡ุŒ ูˆุชุจุนู‡ู… ุฃู‡ู„ ู‚ุจุงุก ูˆู…ู† ุญูˆู„ู‡ู… ูˆุถูŠู‘ูŽู‚ูˆุง ุนู„ู‰ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ู…ุฏูŠู†ุฉุŒ ูˆู‚ุทุนูˆุง ุนู†ู‡ู… ุงู„ุณูˆุงุจู„ ุŒ ูˆุฃู‚ุงู…ูˆุง ุนู„ู‰ ุฐู„ูƒ ุณู†ูŠู†....
    ูู„ู…ู‘ุง ุทุงู„ ุงู„ุญุตุงุฑ ุนู„ู‰ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ู…ุฏูŠู†ุฉ ูˆู‚ุนุช ุงู„ู…ูƒุงุชุจุงุช ุจูŠู†ู‡ู… ูˆุจูŠู† ุณุนูˆุฏ ู…ู† ุญุณู† ู‚ู„ุนูŠ ูˆุฃุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ุทูŠุงุฑ ูˆุงู„ุฃุนูŠุงู† ูˆุงู„ู‚ุถุงุฉ ูˆุจุงูŠุนูˆุง ููŠ ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุณู†ุฉ

- end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/288) -

It is indeed as someone from the people of knowledge said: They (IAW and his followers) were the group of satan!

To be continued insha`Allah...
    Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 01-07-20, 10:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Sulayman
    replied
    41 - Attacking Qatar!

ุณุงุฑ ุฅุจุฑุงู‡ูŠู… ุจู† ุนููŠุตุงู† ุจุฃู‡ู„ ุจู„ุฏุงู† ุงู„ุฎุฑุฌ ูˆู…ุง ูŠู„ูŠู‡ู… ู…ู† ุจู„ุฏุงู† ุงู„ู†ูˆุงุญูŠ , ูˆู‚ุตุฏ ู†ุงุญูŠุฉ ู‚ุทุฑ , ูˆู†ุงุฒู„ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุญูˆูŠู„ุฉ ุงู„ุจู„ุฏ ุงู„ู…ุนุฑูˆูุฉ ุนู„ู‰ ุณูŠู ุงู„ุจุญุฑ , ูุฃุฎุฐู‡ุง
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/209) -

42 - Attacking Kuwait!

ุบุฒุง ุฅุจุฑุงู‡ูŠู… ุฃูŠุถุงู‹ ุฅู„ู‰ ุฌู‡ุฉ ุงู„ุดู…ุงู„ , ูุฃุบุงุฑ ุนู„ู‰ ุจู„ุฏ ุงู„ูƒูˆูŠุช , ูˆุฃุฎุฐ ุบู†ู…ู‡ู… , ูˆูƒุงู† ู‚ุฏ ุนุจุฃ ู„ู‡ู… ูƒู…ูŠู†ุงู‹ ...ุง
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/209) -

ูˆู‚ุตุฏ ุจู„ุฏ ุงู„ูƒูˆูŠุช ูˆุฃุบุงุฑ ุนู„ู‰ ุณูˆุงุฑุญู‡ู… ูุฃุฎุฐู‡ุง , ูุฎุฑุฌ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุฃู‡ู„ู‡ุง , ูู†ุงุดุจู‡ู… ุงู„ู‚ุชุงู„ , ุซู… ุฎุฑุฌ ุงู„ูƒู…ูŠู† , ูุงู†ู‡ุฒู… ุงู‡ู„ ุงู„ุจู„ุฏ
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/239) -

43 - Attacking Hijaz, KILLING HUGE NUMBERS from them and cutting a lot of their palm trees [and returning back]!

ุณุงุฑ ุณุนูˆุฏ ุจุชู„ูƒ ุงู„ุฌู†ูˆุฏ ูˆู‚ุตุฏ ุงู„ุญุฌุงุฒ , ูˆู†ุงุฒู„ ุฃู‡ู„ ุจู„ุฏ ุชุฑุจุฉ ุจู„ุฏ ุงู„ุจู‚ูˆู… ุงู„ู…ุนุฑูˆูุฉ , ูุญุงุตุฑ ุฃู‡ู„ู‡ุง ุญุตุงุฑุงู‹ ุดุฏูŠุฏุงู‹ , ูˆู‚ุทุน ูƒุซูŠุฑุงู‹ ู…ู† ู†ุฎูŠู„ู‡ุง , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ุจูŠู†ู‡ู… ู‚ุชู„ู‰ ูƒุซูŠุฑุฉ ..ุง
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/211) -

44 - MASS-KILLING THE PEOPLE OF AL-AHSA` AND TERRORIZING THEM AND TAKING THEIR WEALTH (at the hands of Sa'ud I. bin 'Abd al-Aziz, the criminal student of the Dajjal of Najd, IAW!)
    (Look how proudly this worthless Khariji says that a lot of the pregnant women lost their babies [because of extreme fear]! What this criminal describes here is literally a holocaust against Muslims!)

ูู„ู…ุง ูƒุงู† ู‚ุจู„ ุทู„ูˆุน ุงู„ุดู…ุณ ุซูˆุฑ ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูˆู†! ุจู†ุงุฏู‚ู‡ู… ุฏูุนุฉ ูˆุงุญุฏุฉ , ูุฃุฑุฌูุช ุงู„ุฃุฑุถ ูˆุฃุธู„ู…ุช ุงู„ุณู…ุงุก , ูˆุซุงุฑ ุนุฌ ุงู„ุฏุฎุงู† ููŠ ุงู„ุฌูˆ , ูˆุฃุณู‚ุท ูƒุซูŠุฑ ู…ู† ุงู„ุญูˆุงู…ู„ ููŠ ุงู„ุฃุญุณุงุก , ุซู… ู†ุฒู„ ุณุนูˆุฏ ููŠ ุงู„ุฑู‚ูŠู‚ุฉ ุงู„ู…ุฐูƒูˆุฑุฉ , ูุณู„ู… ู„ู‡ , ูˆุธู‡ุฑ ู„ู‡ ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฃุญุณุงุก ุนู„ู‰ ุฅุญุณุงู†ู‡ ูˆุฅุณุงุกุชู‡ , ูˆุฃู…ุฑู‡ู… ุจุงู„ุฎุฑูˆุฌ ูุฎุฑุฌูˆุง , ูุฃู‚ุงู… ููŠ ุฐู„ูƒ ุงู„ู…ู†ุฒู„ ู…ุฏู‘ุฉ ุฃุดู‡ุฑ ูŠู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุฃุฑุงุฏ ู‚ุชู„ู‡ ูˆูŠุฌู„ูŠ ู…ู† ุฃุฑุงุฏ ุฌู„ุงุกู‡ ุŒ ูˆูŠุญุจุณ ู…ู† ุฃุฑุงุฏ ุญุจุณู‡ ุŒ ูˆูŠุฃุฎุฐ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฃู…ูˆุงู„ ุŒ ูˆูŠู‡ุฏู… ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ุญุงู„ ุŒ ูˆูŠุจู†ูŠ ุซุบูˆุฑุงู‹ ุŒ ูˆูŠู‡ุฏู… ุฏูˆุฑุงู‹ ุŒ ูˆุถุฑุจ ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… ุฃู„ูˆูุงู‹ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฏุฑุงู‡ู… ูˆู‚ุจุถู‡ุง ู…ู†ู‡ู…...ุง
    ูู‡ุฐุง ู…ู‚ุชูˆู„ ููŠ ุงู„ุจู„ุฏ ุŒ ูˆู‡ุฐุง ูŠุฎุฑุฌูˆู†ู‡ ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฎูŠุงู… ุŒ ูˆูŠุถุฑุจ ุนู†ู‚ู‡ ุนู†ุฏ ุฎูŠู…ุฉ ุณุนูˆุฏ ุŒ ุญุชู‰ ุฃูู†ุงู‡ู… ุฅู„ุง ู‚ู„ูŠู„ุง ุŒ ูˆุญุงุฒ ุณุนูˆุฏ ููŠ ุชู„ูƒ ุงู„ุบุฒูˆุฉ ู…ุง ู„ุง ูŠุญุตู‰

- end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/216) -

45 - Attacking Suq al-Shuyukh near Basra (in Iraq) and KILLING A HUGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE; those people who tried to flee DROWNED IN THE WATER (while the Wahhabis happily watched them drowning! It's always "a great feeling" to see Muslims dying in the religion of the Dajjal IAW!)

ุณุงุฑ ุณุนูˆุฏ ุฑุญู…ู‡ ุงู„ู…ุนุจูˆุฏ ุจุงู„ุฌู†ูˆุฏ ุงู„ู…ู†ุตูˆุฑุฉ ูˆุงู„ุฎูŠู„ ุงู„ุนุชุงู‚ ุงู„ู…ุดู‡ูˆุฑุฉ , ู…ู† ุฌู…ูŠุน ู†ูˆุงุญูŠ ู†ุฌุฏ ูˆุนุฑุจุงู†ู‡ุง ูˆู‚ุตุฏ ุงู„ุดู…ุงู„ , ูˆุฃุบุงุฑ ุนู„ู‰ ุณูˆู‚ ุงู„ุดูŠูˆุฎ ุงู„ู…ุนุฑูˆู ุนู†ุฏ ุงู„ุจุตุฑุฉ , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ู‚ุชู„ู‰ ูƒุซูŠุฑุฉ , ูˆู‡ุฑุจ ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ูˆุบุฑู‚ูˆุง ููŠ ุงู„ุดุท
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/240) -

Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 01-07-20, 09:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Sulayman
    replied
    33 - NAJDI WAHHABIS TAKING OVER RIYADH: The people (Muslim families!!!) all left the city (due to the fear of being mass-slaughtered!) in the moment they knew that the Wahhabis had entered the city! The Khariji Najdi Ibn Bishr even describes this very moment and how they had left everything and that there was so much wealth in the city that one cannot count! They hadn't even closed the doors! A LOT OF THEM (men, women and children!!!) DIED DUE TO THIRST AND HUNGER on their way to al-Kharj!
    (Letting whole families die in the desert! What for God's sake is the justification for this?!)

ููุฑ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฑูŠุงุถ ููŠ ุณุงู‚ุชู‡ ุงู„ุฑุฌุงู„ ูˆุงู„ู†ุณุงุก , ู‡ุฑุจูˆุง ุนู„ู‰ ูˆุฌูˆู‡ู‡ู… ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุจุฑ , ูˆู‚ุตุฏูˆุง ุงู„ุฎุฑุฌ , ูˆู‡ู„ูƒ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุฎู„ู‚ ูƒุซูŠุฑ ุนุทุดุงู‹ ูˆุฌูˆุนุงู‹ , ุฐูƒุฑ ู„ูŠ ุฃู† ุงู„ุฑุฌู„ ู…ู† ุงู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฑูŠุงุถ ูŠุฃุฎุฐ ุงู„ุบุฑุจ (ุฏู„ูˆ ูƒุจูŠุฑ) ูŠุฌุนู„ ููŠู‡ ู…ุงุก ูŠุญู…ู„ู‡ ุนู„ู‰ ุธู‡ุฑู‡ , ูˆุงู„ุบุฑุจ ู„ุง ูŠู…ุณูƒ ุงู„ู…ุงุก , ูˆุงู„ุฅุจู„ ุนู†ุฏู‡ ู„ุง ูŠุฑูƒุจู‡ุง , ูˆุชุฑูƒูˆู‡ุง ุฎุงูˆูŠุฉ ุนู„ู‰ ุนุฑูˆุดู‡ุง , ุงู„ุทุนุงู… ูˆุงู„ู„ุญู… ููŠ ุงู„ู‚ุฏูˆุฑ!! , ูˆุงู„ุณูˆุงู†ูŠ ููŠ ุงู„ู…ู†ุงุญูŠ ูˆุงู„ุฃุจูˆุงุจ ู„ู… ุชุบู„ู‚ , ูˆููŠ ุงู„ุจู„ุฏ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฃู…ูˆุงู„ ู…ุง ูŠุนุฌุฒ ุนู† ุงู„ุญุตุฑ ...ุง
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/78) -
    Next time anyone who dares to praise MIAW or tell us anything about "how dare you criticize the Shaykh", then let him or her first tell us in which religion the above mentioned type of crimes - that IAW is all guilty of! - is allowed or justified?! Because the only one commanding these type of crimes is satan and his group!
    Let's continue with the results of Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab's ignorance and extreme ideas on a practical level:

37 - KILLING HUGE NUMBERS FROM BANI KHALID AND TAKING AN UNCOUNTABLE HIGH NUMBER OF THEIR ANIMALS AND WEALTH!

ุซู… ุงู†ู‡ุฒู… ุจู†ูˆ ุฎุงู„ุฏ ูˆุฃุชุจุงุนู‡ู… , ููƒุฑู‘ ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูˆู† ููŠ ุณุงู‚ุชู‡ู… , ูŠู‚ุชู„ูˆู† ูˆูŠุบู†ู…ูˆู† , ูˆุญุงุฒ ุณุนูˆุฏ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฅุจู„ , ูˆุงู„ุบู†ู… , ูˆุงู„ุฃู…ุชุนุฉ , ูˆุงู„ุฃุซุงุซ , ู…ุง ู„ุง ูŠุนุฏู‘ ูˆู„ุง ูŠุญุตู‰ , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… ู‚ุชู„ู‰ ูƒุซูŠุฑุฉ , ูˆุฃุฎุฐ ุฎู…ุณ ุงู„ุบู†ูŠู…ุฉ!! , ูˆู‚ุณู… ุจุงู‚ูŠู‡ุง ููŠ ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† , ู„ู„ุฑุงุฌู„ ุณู‡ู… ูˆู„ู„ูุงุฑุณ ุณู‡ู…ุงู†
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/162) -

38 - The Ashraf of Makka* prepare themselves for war against the Wahhabiyya (and this in order to stop all the killing and oppression that Wahhabis were committing) and a lot of people (who were forced under Al Sa'ud's and IAW's rule) "apostate" (according to the Khariji Ibn Bishr!) by siding with the Ashraf
    (*There were a lot of scholars, who were from the Ashraf!)

ุณุงุฑุช ุงู„ุนุณุงูƒุฑ ูˆุงู„ุฌู…ูˆุน ู…ู† ู…ูƒุฉ , ุณูŠู‘ุฑู‡ู… ุดุฑูŠูู‡ุง ุบุงู„ุจ ุจู† ู…ุณุงุนุฏ , ู…ุน ุฃุฎูŠู‡ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุงู„ุดุฑูŠู ุฅู„ู‰ ู†ุฌุฏ ู„ู…ุญุงุฑุจุฉ ุฃู‡ู„ู‡ุง ูˆู‚ุชุงู„ู‡ู… , ูุณุงุฑ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุงู„ู…ุฐูƒูˆุฑ ุจู‚ูˆุฉ ู‡ุงุฆู„ุฉ , ูˆุนุฏุฏ ูˆุนุฏุฉ , ูˆุนุณูƒุฑ ูƒุซูŠู , ู†ุญูˆ ุนุดุฑุฉ ุขู„ุงู ุฃูˆ ูŠุฒูŠุฏูˆู† , ูˆู…ุนู‡ู… ุฃูƒุซุฑ ู…ู† ุนุดุฑูŠู† ู…ุฏูุน , ูˆูƒุงู† ู‚ุตุฏู‡ู… ุงู„ุฏุฑุนูŠุฉ ูˆู…ู†ุงุฒู„ุชู‡ุง , ูุถู„ุงู‹ ุนู† ุบูŠุฑู‡ุง ู…ู† ุงู„ุจู„ุฏุงู† , ูˆู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุฃุญุฒุงุจ ุฑูุนุช ุฅู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ุฑุคูˆุณ , ูˆูˆู‚ุน ู…ู†ู‡ ุดูŠุก ููŠ ุงู„ู†ููˆุณ , ู„ุฃู† ุฃุนุฏุงุก ู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ุฏูŠู† ุฅุฐุง ุชุทุงูˆู„ุช ุฅู„ู‰ ุฃุญุฒุงุจ , ูˆุฑุฃูˆุง ูƒุซุฑุฉ ู…ุง ู…ุนู‡ู… ู…ู† ุงู„ุนุฏุฏ ูˆุงู„ุนุฏุฉ , ุฑุฌุน ุจุงู„ูุดู„ ูˆุฎุงุจ , ูู„ู…ุง ุฑุฃูˆุง ุฃู† ุงู„ุฃู…ุฑ ุฌุงุก ู…ู† ุงู„ุฃุดุฑุงู , ุฃูŠู‚ู†ูˆุง ุจุงู„ู‡ู„ูƒุฉ "ู„ู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู†!!" ูˆุงู„ุฅุชู„ุงู , ูˆุงุฑุชุฏ ูƒุซูŠุฑ ู…ู† ุงู„ุนุฑุจุงู† , ูˆุฑุงุณู„ู‡ ุฃู†ุงุณ ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุจู„ุฏุงู† , ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุญุณูŠู† ุงู„ุฏูˆูŠุด ุฑุฆูŠุณ ู…ุทูŠุฑ ูˆุนุฑุจุงู†ู‡ , ูˆุชุจูŠู‘ู† ู„ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุจุงุทู„ ุฏุฎุงู† , ูˆุฃูƒุซุฑู‡ู… ู†ู‚ุถ ุงู„ุนู‡ุฏ ูˆุฎุงู† , ูˆุงุฑุชุฏ ู…ุนู‡ ูƒุซูŠุฑ ู…ู† ู‚ุญุทุงู† , ูุฃู‚ุจู„ุช ุชู„ูƒ ุงู„ุนุณุงูƒุฑ ูˆุงู„ุฌู†ูˆุฏ , ูˆุณุงุฑ ู…ุนู‡ู… ูƒุซูŠุฑ ู…ู† ุจูˆุงุฏูŠ ุงู„ุญุฌุงุฒ , ูˆุนุฑุจุงู† ุดู…ุฑ ูˆู…ุทูŠุฑ ูˆุบูŠุฑู‡ู… , ูู…ู„ุฃ ุงู„ุณู‡ู„ ูˆุงู„ุฌุจู„ , ูˆุตุงุฑ ููŠ ู‚ู„ูˆุจ "ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู†!" ู…ู†ู‡ ูˆุฌู„.....ุง
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/174) -

39 - KILLING 500 (!!!) men from the people of Qatif and the surrounding regions and taking an uncountable huge number of wealth!!!

ูˆุชุณูˆุฑ "ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูˆู†!" ุฌุฏุงุฑู‡ุง ูˆุฃุฎุฐูˆู‡ุง ุนู†ูˆุฉ , ูˆุฃุฎุฐูˆุง ู…ุง ููŠู‡ุง ู…ู† ุงู„ุฃู…ูˆุงู„ ูˆุบูŠุฑ ุฐู„ูƒ ู…ู…ุง ู„ุง ูŠุนุฏ ูˆู„ุง ูŠุญุตู‰ , ูˆุฃุฎุฐูˆุง ุนู†ูƒ ุนู†ูˆุฉ , ูˆู‚ุชู„ูˆุง ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุฎู…ุณู…ุฆุฉ ุฑุฌู„
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/178) -

40 - Attacking Dumat al-Jandal and its surrounding regions and KILLING HUGE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE: its people stayed beleaguered (by the Wahhabis!) "until they made Bay'a upon the religion of Allah..." (what is intended is the not the religion of Allah ta'ala in reality, but the new religion of IAW!)

ูˆุฃู…ุฑู‡ู… โ€“ุฃูŠ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ- ูŠุณูŠุฑูˆู† ุฅู„ู‰ ุฏูˆู…ุฉ ุงู„ุฌู†ุฏู„ ...ุง
    ูุณุงุฑ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ูˆู‚ุตุฏูˆุง ุชู„ูƒ ุงู„ู†ุงุญูŠุฉ , ูˆู†ุงุฒู„ูˆุง ุฃู‡ู„ู‡ุง ูˆุฃุฎุฐูˆุง ู…ู†ู‡ุง ุซู„ุงุซ ุจู„ุฏุงู† , ุซู… ุญุงุตุฑูˆุง ุงู„ุจุงู‚ูŠู† , ูˆู‚ุชู„ูˆุง ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุนุฏุฉ ู‚ุชู„ู‰ ูƒุซูŠุฑ , ูู„ู… ูŠุฒุงู„ูˆุง ู…ุญุงุตุฑูŠู† ู„ู‡ู… ุญุชู‰ ุจุงูŠุนูˆุง ุนู„ู‰ "ุฏูŠู† ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆุฑุณูˆู„ู‡ ูˆุงู„ุณู…ุน ูˆุงู„ุทุงุนุฉ!"ุง

- end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/208) -

Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 01-07-20, 08:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Sulayman
    replied
    36 - IAW (d. 1206 AH) commands all of Najd to give their Bay'a to Sa'ud I. bin 'Abd al-Aziz (d. 1229 AH) and that he becomes the ruler after his father 'Abd al-Aziz bin Muhammad bin Sa'ud (d. 1218 AH) and this with his permission

ุฃู…ุฑ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจ ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู‡ู„ ู†ุฌุฏ ุฃู† ูŠุจุงูŠุนูˆุง ุณุนูˆุฏ ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ , ูˆุฃู† ูŠูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ูŠ ุงู„ุนู‡ุฏ ุจุนุฏ ุฃุจูŠู‡ , ูˆุฐู„ูƒ ุจุฅุฐู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ , ูุจุงูŠุนูˆู‡
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/162) -

So it was MIAW himself who installed the hereditary kingship of Al Sa'ud!
    Sa'ud I. bin 'Abd al-'Aziz was a direct student of IAW and he's also the one who took over almost the whole Arabian peninsula, killing its people, terrorizing them, taking their wealth, harming the people of Makka al-Mukarrama and Madina al-Munawwara (!!!) and letting them die from hunger! This is the monster that IAW supports and commands the people to accept as ruler!

Leave a comment:

• Abu Sulayman
    replied
    31 - Attacking Washm; during the way the son of Ibn Sa'ud saw 15 men from Tharmada, who started to flee from him (because they knew he would slaughter them) and they hided themselves in a place where a tribe known as Al Yusuf lived. Ibn Sa'ud's son asked them for these men to kill them. They paid him instead a lot of wealth.
    (Can anyone please explain to us all these mafia-like behaviours?!)

ุบุฒุง ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุงู„ูˆุดู… , ูุตุงุฏู ููŠ ุทุฑูŠู‚ู‡ ุฎู…ุณุฉ ุนุดุฑ ุฑุฌู„ุงู‹ ู…ู† ุซุฑู…ุฏุง , ูู‡ุฑุจูˆุง ูˆุงู„ุชุฌุฃูˆุง ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุญุฑูŠู‚ ุงู„ุจู„ุฏุฉ ุงู„ู…ุนุฑูˆูุฉ ุชุญุช ุงู„ุถู„ุน ู‚ุฑุจ ุจู„ุฏ ุงู„ู‚ุตุจ , ุนู†ุฏ ุฃู‡ู„ู‡ุง ุงู„ู…ุนุฑููŠู† ุจุขู„ ูŠูˆุณู , ูุทู„ุจู‡ู… ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ู„ูŠู‚ุชู„ู‡ู… ูุฃุจูˆุง , ููุฏูˆู‡ู… ู…ู†ู‡ ุจุฃู„ู ูˆุฎู…ุณู…ุฆุฉ ุฃุญู…ุฑ

32 - Attacking al-Mutayr in al-Ahsa` and killing 70 (!) of them and taking a lot of wealth and thereafter attacking al-Mubarraz and killing some of its people

ุณุงุฑ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุจุงู„ุฌูŠูˆุด ุบุงุฒูŠุงู‹ ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฃุญุณุงุก , ูˆุฃู†ุงุฎ ุจุงู„ู…ูˆุถุน ุงู„ู…ุนุฑูˆู ุจุงู„ู…ุทูŠุฑ ููŠ ุงู„ุฃุญุณุงุก , ูˆู…ุนู‡ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฎูŠู„ ู†ุญูˆ ุงู„ุซู„ุงุซูŠู† , ูˆุตุจุญู‡ู… , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุฑุฌุงู„ุงู‹ ูƒุซูŠุฑุฉ ู†ุญูˆ ุงู„ุณุจุนูŠู† ุฑุฌู„ุงู‹ , ูˆุฃุฎุฐ ุฃู…ูˆุงู„ุงู‹ ูƒุซูŠุฑุฉ , ุซู… ุฃุบุงุฑ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ู…ุจุฑุฒ , ูู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ู‡ุง ุฑุฌุงู„ุงู‹

33 - NAJDI WAHHABIS TAKING OVER RIYADH: The people (Muslim families!!!) all left the city (due to the fear of being mass-slaughtered!) in the moment they knew that the Wahhabis had entered the city! The Khariji Najdi Ibn Bishr even describes this very moment and how they had left everything and that there was so much wealth in the city that one cannot count! They hadn't even closed the doors! A LOT OF THEM (men, women and children!!!) DIED DUE TO THIRST AND HUNGER on their way to al-Kharj!
    (Letting whole families die in the desert! What for God's sake is the justification for this?!)

ููุฑ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฑูŠุงุถ ููŠ ุณุงู‚ุชู‡ ุงู„ุฑุฌุงู„ ูˆุงู„ู†ุณุงุก , ู‡ุฑุจูˆุง ุนู„ู‰ ูˆุฌูˆู‡ู‡ู… ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุจุฑ , ูˆู‚ุตุฏูˆุง ุงู„ุฎุฑุฌ , ูˆู‡ู„ูƒ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุฎู„ู‚ ูƒุซูŠุฑ ุนุทุดุงู‹ ูˆุฌูˆุนุงู‹ , ุฐูƒุฑ ู„ูŠ ุฃู† ุงู„ุฑุฌู„ ู…ู† ุงู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฑูŠุงุถ ูŠุฃุฎุฐ ุงู„ุบุฑุจ (ุฏู„ูˆ ูƒุจูŠุฑ) ูŠุฌุนู„ ููŠู‡ ู…ุงุก ูŠุญู…ู„ู‡ ุนู„ู‰ ุธู‡ุฑู‡ , ูˆุงู„ุบุฑุจ ู„ุง ูŠู…ุณูƒ ุงู„ู…ุงุก , ูˆุงู„ุฅุจู„ ุนู†ุฏู‡ ู„ุง ูŠุฑูƒุจู‡ุง , ูˆุชุฑูƒูˆู‡ุง ุฎุงูˆูŠุฉ ุนู„ู‰ ุนุฑูˆุดู‡ุง , ุงู„ุทุนุงู… ูˆุงู„ู„ุญู… ููŠ ุงู„ู‚ุฏูˆุฑ!! , ูˆุงู„ุณูˆุงู†ูŠ ููŠ ุงู„ู…ู†ุงุญูŠ ูˆุงู„ุฃุจูˆุงุจ ู„ู… ุชุบู„ู‚ , ูˆููŠ ุงู„ุจู„ุฏ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฃู…ูˆุงู„ ู…ุง ูŠุนุฌุฒ ุนู† ุงู„ุญุตุฑ ...ุง

34 - Attacking 'Aliyyat Najd, killing from its people and taking their animals and other things

ุณุงุฑ ุณุนูˆุฏ ุจุงู„ุฌู†ูˆุฏ ุงู„ู…ู†ุตูˆุฑุฉ ูˆู‚ุตุฏ ุนุงู„ูŠุฉ ู†ุฌุฏ , ูˆุฃุบุงุฑ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุตู‡ุจุฉ ู…ู† ุนุฑุจุงู† ู…ุทูŠุฑ , ูˆู‡ู… ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ู…ุณุชุฌุฏุฉ ุงู„ู…ุฒุฑุน ุงู„ู…ุนุฑูˆู ุนู†ุฏ ุฌุจู„ ุดู…ุฑ , ูุตุจุญู‡ู… ุนู„ูŠู‡ุง ูˆุฃุฎุฐ ุฅุจู„ู‡ู… , ูˆุฃุบู†ุงู…ู‡ู… , ูˆุญู„ุชู‡ู… , ูˆุฃุซุงุซู‡ู… , ูˆุฃุฎุฐ ุนุดุฑุงู‹ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฎูŠู„ , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ุฑุฌุงู„ุงู‹ ู…ู† ูุฑุณุงู†ู‡ู… ูˆุฑุคุณุงุฆู‡ู… ..ุง
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/152) -

35 - Attacking 'Aniza in al-Qassim and killing a number of them

ูุญุตู„ ุจูŠู†ู‡ู… ูˆุจูŠู† "ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู†!" ู‚ุชุงู„ , ู‚ุชู„ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุนุฏุฉ ุฑุฌุงู„ , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† "ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู†!" ุซู†ูŠุงู† ุจู† ุฒูˆูŠุฏ ุงู„ุดุฌุงุน ุงู„ู…ุดู‡ูˆุฑ
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/154) -

Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 01-07-20, 06:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Sulayman
    replied
    26 - Attacking Sudayr and killing from them

ูˆููŠู‡ุง ุบุฒุง ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุณุฏูŠุฑ ูˆุนุฏุง ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฌู„ุงุฌู„ , ูˆุฃุฎุฐ ุณูˆุงุฑุญ ุบู†ู…ู‡ู… , ูˆุญุตู„ ุจูŠู†ู‡ู… ู‚ุชุงู„ ูู‚ุชู„ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุณุชุฉ ุฑุฌุงู„

27 - Attacking al-Kharj, al-Dilam and Ni'jan region and "looting shops there that contain wealth" (this is literally stated by this criminal Najdi!) and killing people
    (So this is the so called "call" that "Salafis" are praising?! Looting shops and killing people?!)

ุซู… ุบุฒุง ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฎุฑุฌ , ูุฃูˆู‚ุน ุจุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฏู„ู… , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ู‡ุง ุซู…ุงู†ูŠุฉ ุฑุฌุงู„ , ูˆู†ู‡ุจูˆุง ุจู‡ุง ุฏูƒุงูƒูŠู† ููŠู‡ุง ุฃู…ูˆุงู„ , ุซู… ุบุงุฑูˆุง ุนู„ู‰ ุจู„ุฏ ู†ุนุฌุงู† , ูุฎุฑุฌ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ ุฃู‡ู„ู‡ุง ููƒุณุฑู‡ู… ..ุง
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/83) -

28 - Sa'ud I. bin 'Abd al-'Aziz (d. 1229 AH) (3rd ruler of 1st Saudi state and direct student of IAW!): Admitting of making Takfir upon the people of al-Haramayn (!) and spilling blood and other crazy Khariji stuff
    (NO COMMENT!!!)

ูˆุงู„ู…ู…ุดู‰ ุงู„ุซุงู„ุซ: ู†ุญุฑู†ุงูƒ ููŠ ุฑุฃุณ ุงู„ู‡ู†ุฏูŠุฉุŒ ูู„ู… ู†ุฌุฏูƒุŒ ูˆู‚ุฏู…ู†ุง ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ู…ุดู‡ุฏุŒ ู‚ูˆุงุณุฉ ูŠู‚ูˆุณูˆู† ุญูุฑู‡ุŒ ูู„ู…ุง ู‚ุตุฑ ุงู„ุฎุดุจุŒ ุฑุฌุนู†ุง ูˆู†ุฒู„ู†ุง ุงู„ู‡ู†ุฏูŠุฉุŒ ูˆู‚ุนุฏุช ุฌู…ูˆุน ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู†!! ุญุชู‰ ูˆุตู„ุช ู‚ุฑูŠุจุง ู…ู† ุฎุงู† ุฐุจู„ุฉุŒ ูˆูƒู„ ู…ู† ู„ู‚ูˆู‡ ูˆุถุนูˆุง ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ุณูŠูุŒ ูˆู…ู† ุฎุงู† ุฐุจู„ุฉ ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุจุตุฑุฉุŒ ุฃู‚ู…ู†ุง ุจู‡ุง ู‚ุฑูŠุจุง ู…ู† ุนุดุฑูŠู† ู„ูŠู„ุฉุŒ ู†ุฃุฎุฐ ูˆู†ู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุฑุนุงูŠุงูƒ ุงู„ุญุงุถุฑ ูˆุงู„ุจุงุฏูŠุŒ ูˆุงู„ุฃุซุฑ ูŠุฏู„ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ู…ุคุซุฑ; ุงู†ุธุฑ ุฏูŠุงุฑูƒ ุงู„ูู„ุงุญูŠู† ูˆุงู„ุจูˆุงุฏูŠุŒ ู…ู† ุจุบุฏุงุฏ ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุจุตุฑุฉุŒ ูƒู… ุฏู…ุฑุช ู…ู† ุงู„ุฏูŠุงุฑุŒ ูˆู„ู… ูŠุจู‚ ููŠู‡ุง ุฃุซุฑ - ูˆู„ู„ู‡ ุงู„ุญู…ุฏ ูˆุงู„ู…ู†ุฉ - ูƒู„ ุฌู…ูŠุน ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุฌู‡ุฉ.
    ูˆู…ุง ุฐูƒุฑุช ู…ู† ุฌู‡ุฉ ุงู„ุญุฑู…ูŠู† ุงู„ุดุฑูŠููŠู†ุŒ ุงู„ุญู…ุฏ ู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ู‰ ูุถู„ู‡ ูˆูƒุฑู…ู‡ุŒ ุญู…ุฏุง ูƒุซูŠุฑุง ูƒู…ุง ูŠู†ุจุบูŠ ุฃู† ูŠุญู…ุฏุŒ ูˆุนุฒ ุฌู„ุงู„ู‡ุŒ ู„ู…ุง ูƒุงู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุญุฑู…ูŠู† ุขุจูŠู† ุนู† ุงู„ุฅุณู„ุงู…ุŒ ูˆู…ู…ุชู†ุนูŠู† ุนู† ุงู„ุงู†ู‚ูŠุงุฏ ู„ุฃู…ุฑ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆุฑุณูˆู„ู‡ุŒ ูˆู…ู‚ูŠู…ูŠู† ุนู„ู‰ ู…ุซู„ ู…ุง ุฃู†ุช ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ูŠูˆู… ู…ู† ุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ูˆุงู„ุถู„ุงู„ ูˆุงู„ูุณุงุฏุŒ ูˆุฌุจ ุนู„ูŠู†ุง ุงู„ุฌู‡ุงุฏ ุจุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ููŠู…ุง ูŠุฒูŠู„ ุฐู„ูƒ ุนู† ุญุฑู… ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆุญุฑู… ุฑุณูˆู„ู‡ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ู…ู† ุบูŠุฑ ุงุณุชุญู„ุงู„ ู„ุญุฑู…ุชู‡ู…ุง

- end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 9/285) -

29 - IAW goes to 'Uyayyna and orders the palace of Ibn Mu'ammar to be destroyed (whom he had got assassinated inside the mosque!!!), then the son of Ibn Sa'ud attacks Manfuha and burns down their fields

ูˆุฑูƒุจ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุนูŠูŠู†ุฉ , ูุฃู…ุฑ ุจู‡ุฏู… ู‚ุตุฑ ุงุจู† ู…ุนู…ุฑ ูู‡ูุฏูู… , ุซู… ุบุฒุง ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ู…ู†ููˆุญุฉ , ูˆุฃุดุนู„ ููŠ ุฒุฑุนู‡ุง ุงู„ู†ุงุฑ
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/84) -

30 - Attacking al-Tharmaniya (near Rughaba) and taking a lot of cabinetwork and camels "as war booty" and killing bedouins
    (So this is "Da'wa" right?)

ุณุงุฑ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุจุฌู…ูŠุน ุฑุนุงูŠุงู‡ , ูˆุตุจุญ ุขู„ ุนุณูƒุฑ ู…ู† ุงู„ุธููŠุฑ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุซุฑู…ุงู†ูŠุฉ , ูˆู‡ูŠ ู…ุงุก ู…ุนุฑูˆู ู‚ุฑุจ ุจู„ุฏ ุฑุบุจู‡ , ูˆุฃุฎุฐ ูƒุซูŠุฑุงู‹ ู…ู† ุฃุซุงุซู‡ู… , ูˆุบู†ู… ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุฅุจู„ุงู‹ ูƒุซูŠุฑุฉ , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฃุนุฑุงุจ ุนุดุฑุฉ ุฑุฌุงู„
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/84) -

Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 30-06-20, 04:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Sulayman
    replied
    20 - Ibn Ghannam: The people of al-Quwa'iya (near Riyadh) left "polytheism" and "Allah guided them to monotheism", so they came to IAW and Ibn Sa'ud to make "Bay'a upon Islam..."
    (So IAW was expecting people to make Hijra to him in order for them to accept his new religion! It should be noted that the absolute majority of those who made Bay'a to Ibn Sa'ud upon the new religion of IAW did so out of fear of being slaughtered! That's why the moment the influence of IAW broke many of those regions did not adhere to this so called "Bay'a".)

ุฑูุน ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ู‚ูˆูŠุนูŠุฉ ุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ูˆู‡ุฏุงู‡ู… ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุชูˆุญูŠุฏ , ููˆูุฏูˆุง ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ูˆุงู„ุฃู…ูŠุฑ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ููŠ ุงู„ุฏู‘ุฑุนูŠุฉ ูุจุงูŠุนูˆุง ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฅุณู„ุงู… , ูˆุงู„ุชุฒุงู… ุงู„ุณู…ุน ูˆุงู„ุทุงุนุฉ
    - end of quote (from Tarikh Najd p. 109) -

21 - Another quote describing the "Hijra" of some people to Dir'iyya (this is still in the beginning of IAW's call [to hellfire], when they had not much money)

ูˆู„ู…ุง ู‡ุงุฌุฑ ู…ู† ู‡ุงุฌุฑ ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฏุฑุนูŠุฉ ูˆุงุณุชูˆุทู†ูˆู‡ุง , ูƒุงู†ูˆุง ููŠ ุฃุถูŠู‚ ุนูŠุด ูˆุฃุดุฏ ุญุงุฌุฉ , ูˆุงุจุชู„ูˆุง ุงุจุชู„ุงุก ุดุฏูŠุฏุงู‹ , ููƒุงู†ูˆุง ููŠ ุงู„ู„ูŠู„ ูŠุฃุฎุฐูˆู† ุงู„ุฃุฌุฑุฉ ูˆูŠุญุชุฑููˆู† , ูˆููŠ ุงู„ู†ู‡ุงุฑ ูŠุฌู„ุณูˆู† ุนู†ุฏ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ููŠ ุฏุฑุณ ุงู„ุญุฏูŠุซ ูˆุงู„ู…ุฐุงูƒุฑุฉ
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/43) -

22 - IAW helping those so called "Muhajirin"

ูˆูƒุงู† ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ -ุฑุญู…ู‡ ุงู„ู„ู‡- ู„ู…ุง ู‡ุงุฌุฑ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ู…ู‡ุงุฌุฑูˆู†ุŒ ูŠุชุญู…ู„ ุงู„ุฏู‘ูŽูŠู† ุงู„ูƒุซูŠุฑ ููŠ ุฐู…ุชู‡ ู„ู…ุคูˆู†ุชู‡ู… ูˆู…ุง ูŠุญุชุงุฌูˆู† ุฅู„ูŠู‡
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/46) -

23 - Description of how people "APOSTATED FROM MONOTHEISM" (read: from IAW's new religion!) in the year 1167 AH
    (This again shows to you that the people only accepted IAW and Ibn Sa'ud out of fear to be slaughtered and not because they had accepted IAW's new religion!)

ูˆุญูŠู† ุฑุฃู‰ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจ ุชุธุงู‡ุฑ ุจุนุถ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุจู„ุงุฏ ุจุงู„ุถู„ุงู„ , ูˆุงุฑุชุฏ ู…ู† ุงุฑุชุฏ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุนู† ุงู„ุชูˆุญูŠุฏ , ุฌู…ุน ููŠ ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุณู†ุฉ (1167) ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฅุณู„ุงู… ู…ู† ุจู„ุงุฏู‡ู… , ูˆูˆุนุธู‡ู… ูˆุจูŠู‘ู† ู„ู‡ู… ุณู†ู‘ุฉ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ููŠู…ุง ูŠุฌุฑูŠ ุนู„ู‰ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุชูˆุญูŠุฏ , ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ูุฌูˆุฑ ูˆุงู„ุดุฑูƒ..
    - end of quote (from Tarikh Najd p. 107) -

24 - Attacking the people of Ushaiger (near Riyadh) and killing some of them

ุณุงุฑ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุฅู„ู‰ ุฃุดูŠู‚ุฑ ูˆุฎุฑุฌ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ ุฃู‡ู„ู‡ุง , ูุญุตู„ ุจูŠู†ู‡ู… ู‚ุชุงู„ ูˆุงู†ู‡ุฒู…ูˆุง ุฅู„ู‰ ุจู„ุฏู‡ู… , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุฃุฑุจุนุฉ ุฑุฌุงู„
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/75) -

25 - Going to al-Rasha (near Manfuha) in order to destroy a dam-like structure or building; Deham bin Dawwas (Amir of Riyadh) attacks them while they are busy in this corruption
    (This is Wahhabi Akhlaq for you again! So how is it justified to destroy a dam-like building - which obviously is built for the benefit of the people of the region! - and then they whine about the Amir of Riyadh showing enmity towards them!?)

ุณุงุฑ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุจุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ุญุชู‰ ูˆุตู„ูˆุง ุฅู„ู‰ ู‚ุฑุจ ู…ู†ููˆุญุฉ , ุนู†ุฏ ุญุงุฌุฒ ู„ู„ุณูŠู„ ู‡ู†ุงูƒ ูŠุนุฑู ุจุงู„ุฑุดุง , ู…ุนุฏู‘ ู„ุญุฌุฒ ุงู„ู…ุงุก , ูุฏุฎู„ ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูˆู† ุงู„ุจูŠูˆุช , ูˆู‡ุฏู…ูˆุง ุงู„ุจู†ุงุก ุงู„ู…ุนุฏ ู„ุญุฌุฒ ุงู„ุณูŠู„ .
    ูู„ู…ุง ุนู„ู… ุฏู‡ุงู… ุจู† ุฏูˆุงุณ ุจุฐู„ูƒ , ุฃู‚ุจู„ ู…ุน ุฌู…ุงุนุชู‡ , ููˆุฌุฏ ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ู…ุดุบูˆู„ูŠู† ุจู‡ุฏู… ุงู„ุจู†ุงุก , ูู‚ุงุชู„ู‡ู… ูˆู‡ุฒู…ู‡ู… , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฑูŠุงุถ ุซู„ุงุซุฉ , ูˆู…ู† ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ุนุดุฑุฉ

- end of quote (from Tarikh Najd p. 111) -

Note how IAW and his followers did not leave any type of corruption on earth except that they committed it! What's the point of all this killing, stealing and destruction?

Leave a comment:

• Abu Sulayman
    replied
    15 - Events of 1165 AH according to Ibn Ghannam (student of IAW!): The people of Huraymila "apostated" and their judge was Sulayman bin 'Abd al-Wahhab, the brother of IAW

ูˆููŠ ุดูˆุงู„ ู…ู† ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุณู†ุฉ , ุงุฑุชุฏ ุฃู‡ู„ ุญุฑูŠู…ู„ุงุก! , ูˆูƒุงู† ู‚ุงุถูŠู‡ุง ุณู„ูŠู…ุงู† ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจ !! , ุฃุฎุง ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจ
    - end of quote (from Tarikh Najd p. 105) -
    Shaykh Sulayman bin 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1208/1210 AH) was a Hanbali scholar and the Qadhi (judge) of Huraymila (a township in Najd), who were one of the early supporters of his brothers (i.e. Muhammad bin 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1206 AH)) call.
    He advised them to fear Allah ta'ala and not to take part in the killing of Muslims that his brother was calling them to and wrote a letter, which he named as Fasl al-Khitab fil Radd 'ala Muhammad bin 'Abd al-Wahhab. This letter was filled with strong proofs such that the people of Huraymila thereafter indeed stopped supporting IAW and his commands to kill the inhabitants of all other cities of the region. This letter was sent to 'Uyayyna. The person who transported the letter was killed by the followers of his brother on the command of IAW himself. IAW also made Takfir upon his brother and the people of Huraymila in his Mufid al-Mustafid. His followers thereafter attacked the township for their "apostasy" and killed many!
    This shows to you that IAW was unable to respond to the refutations of the scholars and therefore chose to make Takfir and simply kill his opponents. That this is the bahaviour of criminals and not scholars is not needed to be stated here or explained any further.

This letter was later on printed under the name al-Sawa'iq al-Ilahiyya fil Radd 'ala al-Wahhabiyya.
    16 - Implementing [the unjustified] Takfir against the people of Huraymila into reality by attacking them
    (What happened to all the claims that IAW would not do mass-Takfir?!)

ุตุงุฑ ุนู„ู‰ ุฃู‡ู„ ุญุฑูŠู…ู„ุงุก ู…ู† ุงู„ุฅู…ุงู… ุณุนูˆุฏ ุณุฑุงูŠุง ูˆู…ู‚ุงุชู„ุงุช ูˆูˆู‚ุนุงุช , ูˆุฃู…ูŠุฑ ุงู„ุฌูŠุด ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุจู† ู…ุญู…ุฏ , ูˆู‚ุงุฆุฏ ุงู„ุณุฑุงูŠุง ู…ุจุงุฑูƒ ุจู† ุนุฏูˆุงู†
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/66) -

17 - IAW commands Sulayman bin Khwaytir to be killed, because he was catched transporting a letter from Huraymila - by his brother, the Shaykh Sulayman bin 'Abd al-Wahhab! - to the people of 'Uyayyna
    (Transporting a scholarly refutation of IAW's views seems to be also "apostasy"?! Note how he himself commands all these crimes to be committed!)

ู‚ุชู„ ุณู„ูŠู…ุงู† ุจู† ุฎูˆูŠุทุฑ , ูˆุณุจุจ ุฐู„ูƒ ุฃู†ู‡ ู‚ุฏู… ุจู„ุฏุฉ ุญุฑูŠู…ู„ุง ุฎููŠุฉ โ€“ูˆู‡ู… ุฅุฐ ุฐุงูƒ ุจู„ุฏ ุญุฑุจ- ููƒุชุจ ู…ุนู‡ ู‚ุงุถูŠ ุงู„ุจู„ุฏุฉ ุณู„ูŠู…ุงู† ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจ โ€“ุฃุฎูˆ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ- ูƒุชุงุจุงู‹ ุฅู„ู‰ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุนูŠูŠู†ุฉ , ุฐูƒุฑ ููŠู‡ุง ุดุจู‡ุงู‹ ู…ุฑูŠุจุฉ ูˆุฃู‚ุงูˆูŠู„ ู…ุญุฑูุฉ ูˆุฃุญุงุฏูŠุซ ู…ุถู„ุฉ , ูˆุฃู…ุฑู‡ ุฃู† ูŠู‚ุฑุฃู‡ุง ููŠ ุงู„ู…ุญุงูู„ ูˆุงู„ุจูŠูˆุช , ูุฃู„ู‚ู‰ ุฐู„ูƒ ููŠ ู‚ู„ูˆุจ ุจุนุถ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุนูŠูŠู†ุฉ ุดุจู‡ุงุช ุบูŠู‘ุฑุช ู‚ู„ูˆุจ ู…ู† ู„ู… ูŠุชุญู‚ู‚ ุงู„ุฅูŠู…ุงู† , ูˆู„ู… ูŠุนุฑู ู…ุตุงุฏุฑ ุงู„ูƒู„ุงู… , ูุฃู…ุฑ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ุจู‡ ุฃู† ูŠู‚ุชู„ ูู‚ุชู„!!ุง
    - end of quote (from Tarikh Najd p. 107) -

18 - Ibn Ghannam: Killing 100 (!) men from the people of Huraymila and taking "a lot of war booty"

ูู„ู…ุง ุฃุตุจุญูˆุง โ€“ุฃูŠ ุฌูŠูˆุด ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจูŠุฉ- ุดู†ูˆุง ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… ุงู„ุบุงุฑุฉ , ูุฎุฑุฌ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ู… ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุจู„ุฏ , ูุงุดุชุฏ ุจูŠู†ู‡ู… ุงู„ู‚ุชุงู„ , ูู„ู…ุง ุฎุฑุฌ ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… ุงู„ูƒู…ูŠู† ุงู„ุฃูˆู„ ุตุจุฑูˆุง ุญุชู‰ ุจุฏุง ู„ู‡ู… ุงู„ูƒู…ูŠู† ุงู„ุซุงู†ูŠ , ูู„ู… ูŠู…ู„ูƒูˆุง ุฅู„ุง ุงู„ูุฑุงุฑ , ูุชูุฑู‚ูˆุง ููŠ ุงู„ุดุนุงุจ ูˆุงู„ุฌุจุงู„ , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูˆู† ู…ู†ู‡ู… ู…ุฆุฉ ุฑุฌู„ , ูˆุบู†ู…ูˆุง ูƒุซูŠุฑุงู‹ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฐุฎุงุฆุฑ ูˆุงู„ุฃู…ูˆุงู„ , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ุณุจุนุฉ
    - end of quote (from Tarikh Najd p. 109) -

19 - Attacking Bab al-Qibli (in Riyadh) and killing people there

ูˆุฐู„ูƒ ุฃู†ู‘ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุณุงุฑ ุจู…ู† ู…ุนู‡ ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† , ูู†ุฒู„ ุจุงุจ ุงู„ู‚ุจู„ูŠ ููŠ ุงู„ุฑูŠุงุถ , ูˆุฑุชุจ ุงู„ูƒู…ูŠู† ุจุงู„ู„ูŠู„ , ูู„ู…ุง ุฃุตุจุญูˆุง ุฎุฑุฌ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ู… ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฑูŠุงุถ , ูˆุชู„ุงุญู… ุงู„ู‚ุชุงู„ , ูุฎุฑุฌ ุงู„ูƒู…ูŠู† ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… , ูˆุงู†ู‡ุฒู…ูˆุง ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุจุงุจ , ูˆุชุถุงูŠู‚ูˆุง ููŠู‡ , ูู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฑูŠุงุถ ุซู…ุงู†ูŠุฉ
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/75) -

Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 29-06-20, 09:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X